- » Seasoned Bean Sprout
Seasoned Bean Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned bean sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned bean sprout recipes.
Sauteed Bean Sprouts
If you love bean sprouts, Sauteed Bean Sprouts is a recipe you can look forward to. These Sauteed Bean Sprouts are healthy and at the same time delicous to eat. You will be pleasantly surprised! - 24.8559
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
This tasty Stir Fried Bean Sprouts is great and will fit into any spread. I served it last week for a few vegan friends and they have been haunting me for the Stir Fried Bean Sprouts recipe since then. So, here it is! - 42.5458
Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise
A perfect dish for any season and any time of the day-Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise. Follow this Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise exactly the way it goes here and you have an awesome dish. So try it! - 28.1823
Bean Sprout Soup
Add bean sprouts.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat Stir in beaten eggs.
Garnish with parsley. - 26.7526
Bean Sprouts Au Gratin
Bean Sprouts Au Gratin is a very tasty and different way to cook bean sprouts. I am right when I say this Bean Sprouts Au Gratin is wonderful. Make it for the one who love today! - 24.9973
Heat a skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and the onions.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add the mung bean sprouts and saute until heated through.
Season with tamari to taste. - 24.8656
Bean Sprout Saute
1. In a wide frying pan or electric frying pan heat oil over highest heat.
2. Stir in onions, carrots, and water.
3. Stir and cook until carrots are tender.
4. Add bean sprouts and cook stirring over high heat.
5. Season with salt.
6. Serve... - 38.1401
Bean Sprout Salad With French Dressing
Place the bean sprouts, celery, carrot, cucumber and raisins in a bowl.
Combine the French dressing with the yogurt.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the salad and toss well. - 30.0761
Bean Sprout Salad With Soy Ginger Dressing
1) Take a pan and boil water in it removing it from heat after it boils.
2) Add the bean sprouts to it and soak them for half an hour.
3) Drain the water from pan and rinse with cold water immediately.
4) Take a mixing bowl of large size and add the... - 42.9759
Bean Sprout Soup
This soup has the flavour we associate with the Far East and it makes an excellent start to a Chinese meal.
It can also be served by itself as a light supper dish.
You do need really tender steak.
Vegetarians could make the soup, substituting other... - 41.8557
Sauteed Broccoli With Bean Sprouts
GETTING READY 1) In boiling salted water, blanch the broccoli for 4-5 minutes. 2) Drain thoroughly. 3) Now in some more salted boiling water,... - 31.9377
1. Wash and trim the sprouts. Cook in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes, then drain.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the almonds and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until a light golden brown.
3. Add the lemon rind, juice, ginger wine and sprouts.
4.... - 34.5453
Fried Bean Sprouts
Rinse and drain the bean sprouts.
De-seed and cut the green pepper into shreds.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and gently fry the peppercorns for 1 minute.
Discard the peppercorns, and to the same oil add the bean sprouts, green pepper and then the... - 34.4147
Bean Sprout Omelette
1. To make filling, melt butter in a small frypan. Add ginger, bean sprouts and chives and cook for 1 minute. Remove from pan and keep warm.
2. To make omelette, melt butter in a small frypan. Lightly whisk together eggs and water and season with pepper. Pour... - 32.7057
Sauteed Bean Sprouts And Tofu
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in bean sprout and cook on hihg for about 1 minute.
3. Add in broccoli, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and cook for a minute covered.
4.Take a 1 cup liquid measure and add in broth mix,... - 48.661
Korean Food: Cold Soybean Sprout Salad (콩나물 냉채)
1. Wash and drain about 8 ounces of soybean sprouts. Remove both ends of the soybean sprouts.
2. In a pan on high heat, pour water, add ¼ tsp of salt and boil. Once it starts boiling, add the soybean sprouts, cook covered for about 3 minutes on... - 116.436
Homemade Sprouted Moong With Potatoes
not only add taste and texture, but also nutrients to any food. Vandana Karani presents a lip-smacking bean sprout and potato dish that makes for a healthful and tasty addition to your dinner tale. After all, what could be a better way to get the best of both... - 117.153
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
1. In cold water wash the bean sprouts and discard any husks and other bits and pieces that float to the surface.
2. Rinse and drain well - get rid of as much excess water as possible.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot and... - 35.2853
Sprout Green Bean Salad
This Sprout Green Bean Salad is not only very tasty but energizing too ! Just try this irresistibly seasoned bean assortment for breakfast or as an accompaniment to rice, bread, pasta or meat. Your suggestions for this Sprout Green Bean Salad are welcome ! - 47.305
Fried Chicken And Bean Sprouts
Cut the chicken into shreds and marinate for 20 minutes.
Rinse and drain the bean sprouts.
Deep-fry the chicken over a moderate heat for 1 minute, and drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and stir-fry the bean sprouts for 30 seconds, then... - 37.5327
Bean Sprouts With Spring Onions
You'll simply love this Bean Sprouts With Spring Onions recipe. A delicious Bean Sprouts With Spring Onions will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.9624
Omelette With Bean Sprouts
Bean Sprouts And Bamboo Shoots Omelet is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Bean Sprouts And Bamboo Shoots Omelet both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.8678
Corn And Bean Sprout Salad
Drain 1 large tin of sweet-corn kernels.
Cut in paper-thin slices 3 small onions or 3 big spring onions.
Add to corn with 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 2 chopped mint leaves.
Shake well in a jar 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 ... - 43.416
Bean Sprout Omelette
1. Heat a non-stick skillet or omelet pan on a low flame.
2. Melt butter in the skillet.
3. Add sprouts to the butter and sauté till soft.
4. Remove spouts in a side dish.
5. Use a medium sized work bowl.
6. Break eggs in the... - 40.0897
Bean Sprouts And Cucumber Salad
Rinse and remove the tops and roots from the bean sprouts.
Cut the cucumber into matchstick pieces.
Blanch the bean sprouts in boiling water for 1 minute, and drain.
Arrange on a plate with the cucumber pieces at the bottom and the bean sprouts piled on... - 38.4495
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the chestnuts in half and place on a baking pan.
3) Bake the chestnuts in oven until the skins begin to separate.
4) Allow the chestnuts to cool, take the skin off and chop roughly.
5) In a pot, cook... - 42.2974
Cold Rice Vermicelli And Bean Sprouts Salad
In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the eggs as for an omelet; cook until just set.
Turn onto a plate, cool, then cut into 2-inch-long shreds and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add the bean sprouts, cucumbers, chives, and pork to the eggs in the mixing... - 40.6483
Sprouted Lentils Bean And Rice Salad
Soak pinto or kidney beans overnight in water to cover.
Do not drain.
Using soaking water, cook the beans until just tender.
Save broth for soup.
Combine green and pinto or kidney beans, rice, celery, pepper, pimiento and lentil... - 42.7094
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Crispy Noodles
Lower the noodle 'nest' into hot oil for its first immersion.
Lift out, drain and set aside for the final operation.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cut the slice of onion into strips and add them.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and cook for a further... - 41.9591
Tomatoes And Bean Sprout
Pour mayonnaise over vegetables and toss.
Place in a wide glass bowl, garnish with lettuce leaves and chill.
Serve, covered with crisp croutons. - 32.8836
Lobster With Bean Sprouts
Lobster With Bean Sprouts is very easy to make and extremely tasty. The stir fried lobster and vegetables drowning in the gravy is an appetizing sight. Serve the Lobster With Bean Sprouts with rice. - 37.836
Green Bean And Sprout Salad
Cook beans until crisp-tender, drain and cool.
Add next 4 ingredients and toss to mix.
Combine oil, vinegar, and seasonings to taste.
Pour over vegetables.
Toss and chill.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes. - 37.0713
Pork And Bean Sprout Salad
1. Thinly peel and slice the courgettes.
2. Wipe the mushrooms and slice them thinly.
3. Roughly shred the cooked pork and mix with the courgettes, mushrooms and beansprouts.
4. Remove the rind and all the pith from the orange. Using a sharp knife, cut the... - 42.3738
Chicken Breasts With Bean Sprouts
Pick over sprouts, discarding any seeds.
Heat half oil and quickly fry onion in it.
Add 1 teaspoon chicken stock, tiny pinch pepper, good pinch salt and pinch Ve-Tsin and sprouts and cook for 3 minutes, turning sprouts over and over.
Transfer to a heated... - 39.0255
Bean Sprout Curry
In a medium saucepan combine apple, celery, onion, broth mix, and curry powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until onions are transparent.
Add water and prunes.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until celery is... - 40.206
Sweet-and-sour Beans With Sprouts
Cook green beans according to package directions, omitting salt, drain.
Let beans cool.
Combine beans, cucumber, celery, sprouts, green pepper, mushrooms, onion, and pimiento, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
Pour over vegetables, toss... - 34.5755
Bean Sprouts And Shrimp Chinese Style
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan and fry the ginger, snow peas and celery for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and bean sprouts and fry, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
Stir in the salt.
Using a slotted spoon, lift out the vegetables and... - 42.2111
Fried Rice With Bean Sprouts
Saute chopped onion in oil until just glazed, add sprouts and soy sauce and seasonings and cook for 3 mins.
Add rice and heat well, stirring to coat rice with oil, but do not break or mash rice.
Add chopped spring onion using tops as well.
Serve hot. - 24.8832
Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts
Friends always enjoy this Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts. I wanted more people to enjoy and that is the reason why I am posting this Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts recipe. Have a nice time-cooking and... - 38.2018
Steamed Fish With Bean Sprouts
You can use any other kind of firm sea fish to prepare steamed fish. Garnish the fish with freshly cooked bean sprouts. - 106.762
Sprouts With Celery And Cream
1. Trim the sprouts and cut a cross in the base of each.
2. Trim and wash the celery, cut into slices.
3. Bring the stock to the boil, add the vegetables and cook for about 8 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain the vegetables well (reserving the stock for a... - 34.7733
Maangchi has got a very simple to make rice dish Kongnamulbap or soybean sprout bibimbap using soybean sprouts and a little meat. Vegetarians can easily replace meat with mushrooms and enjoy the recipe. She cooks rice, seasoned meat and soybean all together.... - 132.616
Butter Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in all of the ingredients and mix well
2. Simmer this for 30 minutes till it reaches a semi-thick consistency
3. Serve hot with toasted bread and fresh salad. - 34.9187
A nutritious yet tasty alternative to the boring diet snacks! - 35.5394
Egg Foo Yung
Heat a skillet.
Add the oil and sprouts.
Saute the sprouts until just heated through.
Beat the eggs until light.
Add the tamari, onion, and bean sprouts, and other chopped vegetables if desired, and mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 6 inch skillet.
Pour... - 37.6142
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
Scrambled Eggs With Sprouts
Beat the eggs with the milk and seasonings.
Stir in the sprouts.
Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil.
Then add the beaten egg mixture.
Cook, stirring often, until the eggs are barely set. - 28.3514
Fettuccine And Sprouts Alfredo
This Fettuccini And Sprouts Alfredo is fantabulous ,to say the least ! This buttry noodles dish is what you need the most when really famished. Try this Fettuccini and Sprouts Alfredo this weekend and tell me what you think about this dish ! - 32.8047
Vermicelli And Sprouts With Red Clam Sauce
Coat a skillet with cooking spray, add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 2 minutes.
Drain clams, reserving juice from 1 can.
Add reserved juice to garlic; set clams aside.
Add tomato sauce, parsley, onion, 1... - 40.4947
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Sprout & Vegetable Medley
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft and golden (about 15 minutes).
Remove from pan; set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan.
Add zucchini, carrots, and... - 36.0917
Sprouts & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
Split zucchinis in half lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in skillet.
Saute briefly the herbs and garlic.
Add rice and stir until coated.
Pour in 1 cup chicken bouillon.
Cover and simmer... - 41.0573
Peppers Stuffed With Sprouts And Tabouli
Leave peppers whole. Cook in boiling salted water to cover until barely tender, about 6 minutes. Drain, and refresh under cold running water. Cut tops off (stalk ends), remove seeds and ribs, and invert on paper towels to drain. If large, cut in half... - 28.8909
Seasoned Vegetable Surprise
1. Combine sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened. Keep warm.
2. Heat wok with 1/2 tablespoons oil over high heat. Add garlic and stir for 10 seconds. Add carrot, bamboo shoot and mushrooms; stir for one minute. Add remaining vegetables... - 29.8588
Foo Yung Toss
The foo yung toss is a vegtable and bacon salad made with added eggs to it. prepared with chinese or asian veggies like bean sprouts and water chestnuts along with romaine, the foo yung toss is dressed with ketchup and oil with a dash of worcestershire sauce. - 36.5653
Sprout Spinach Salad
Remove and discard tough spinach stems.
Break leaves into bite-size pieces.
In a salad bowl, mix together spinach, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and bacon.
Cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Combine oil, sugar, catsup, vinegar, onion, and Worcestershire;... - 38.3836
Orange Roughy With Sprout Relish
Combine relish ingredients in a deep bowl.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator the day before serving.
Taste to adjust seasonings and toss before serving.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with peanut oil.
Cook fish fillets over medium-high... - 40.4341
Spicy Black Bean Pitas With Vegetables
1. To make the beans, in a Dutch oven cover them with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour and sprinkle with the salt.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ©... - 48.7603
Beans In Red Wine
In large skillet heat oil.
Saute garlic and parsley for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and wine.
Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
Stir in bean sprouts and heat through.
Season to taste. - 29.0781
Bean Curd And Vegetable Soup
1 Bring stock to a boil. Add tomato and mushrooms and simmer for 3 minutes. Add sprouts, bean curd and seasonings. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
2 Serve with chopped green onions. - 32.4987
Bean Curd Roll
Boil the mushroom water down to half cup and add 2 tablespoons cornflour
Fry shiitake in hot peanut oil until brown and slightly crispy, adding teaspoon sugar to aid the caramelisation. Add carrots and cook till soft then add bean sprouts and toss together.... - 32.2242
In saucepan combine rice, celery, onion, bouillon cubes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients and 1/3 CUP water.
Turn... - 36.798
Slice unpeeled tomatoes into six 1/2 inch slices.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Fry tomato slices on both sides until hot and soft but not shapeless.
Mix together the chopped sprouts, parsley and garlic.
Sprinkle over the tomato slices.
Break one egg... - 35.5031
Beans And Sausages In Beer
Heat butter and oil in large skillet or Dutch oven.
Brown pork quickly.
Add onions and saute over medium heat until soft.
Add sausage and beer.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
In 2-qt.casserole, layer bean sprouts with cooked... - 40.9201
Pork Chop Suey
– In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup (60 ml) water and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute pork strips, celery, and onions. Add bean sprouts and season with salt and pepper, then stir.
– Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) water and soy sauce,... - 34.7382
White Bean Garden Salad
Place the beans in a serving dish and toss with the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pretend you're planting a beautiful garden.
Take a large handful of the radish sprouts and insert them into the beans as if they grew out of them.
Then... - 47.252
Tomatoes And Beans Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large skillet, fry bacon until just crisp.
Add onion and cook until wilted over medium heat.
Stir in tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, uncovered.
Place steamed soy sprouts in flat baking... - 41.2185
Noodles With Hot Bean Paste
1. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, toss in the sesame oil, then arrange on a serving dish and keep warm.
2. Blend the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour together.
3. Heat the groundnut oil in a wok, add the leeks, garlic, ginger and... - 34.5601
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.449
Fried Rice With Beans
Bring water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add rice, reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes or until water is absorbed.
When rice is cooked, heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, garlic and celery. Stir-fry until onion is soft. Add green pepper,... - 36.1008
Garlicky Beans And Mushrooms
1. In a skillet, combine all the vegetables and cook until heated through.
2. Drain well.
3. In a glass bowl, place the drained vegetables and season with salt if desired.
4. Generously add pepper and garlic powder; mixing... - 39.5793
Linguine With Green Beans, Bacon, Garlic, And White Wine
When it comes to cooking pasta, the sky is the limit! Chef Keith Snow tosses up a delectable pasta dish using sautéed bacons and beans. Delicious to the hilt, this simple, non-fussy recipe indeed takes the cake when it comes to feeding large crowds. - 123.022
Eggs Foo Yung
This Egg Foo Young is a regular feature of my breakfast menu. Delicious savory seasonings make an otherwise bland omelet really tasty. Why don't you try some Egg Foo Young today know if you like it ?Our oriental cousins have given us a great dish ! - 34.352
Asian Chicken Burgers
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
Shape into 4 patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for7-8 minutes, or according... - 34.5884
Chicken Lettuce Salad
Cut the chicken from the bone and into bite-size pieces.
Marinate for 3 hours in a mixture of the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chili peppers, and ginger.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the chicken in it; cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes, or until... - 37.2599
On rack in broiling pan broil chops, turning once, until rare, at least 3 minutes on each side.
Remove from broiler and keep warm.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet combine oils and heat over medium-high heat; add onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, and... - 33.4879
The Creative Tostada
1) In a bowl, add water to soak the beans for overnight.
2) In a saucepan, boil 4-1/2 C water to cook the beans with onion and tomato, until tender.
3) Sprinkle the seasonings and combine thoroughly.
4) Pour in tomato sauce and lemon... - 44.4095
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 46.3793
Vegan Tuna Fish Sandwich
I created this vegan "tuna fish" salad sandwich for Greenpeace's Think Outside of the Can campaign. - 117.089
Salad A La Oriental (china)
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Marinate bean sprouts in pineapple syrup for 15 minutes; drain.
Toss together bean sprouts, pineapple chunks, lettuce, orange sections and cashews.
Combine mayonnaise and soy sauce.
Add to salad ingredients and toss gently to... - 31.0952
Shanghai Salad (china)
Blend soy sauce with French dressing.
Cover veal with mixture; refrigerate overnight.
Add bean sprouts, pickles, onion, salt, pepper and monsodium glutamate.
Blend mayonnaise in gently; serve on lettuce. - 32.1966
Vietnamese Lettuce Wrapped Shrimp
Thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Combine the chile oil, pepper, sesame oil and soy sauce.
Place the skewers in the grill widthwise (horizontally) and brush with the oil and pepper... - 43.5476
Pork Chow Mein
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute briefly.
Add celery and pepper strips and saute until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes; add mushrooms and bean sprouts and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add pork, soy sauce, and... - 36.792
Grilled Won Ton
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the chicken breast for 5-7 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Cool and chop into very small pieces.
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin... - 40.9583
Asian Noodle Steak Salad
Remove all visible fat from the beef.
Cut the beef into very thin slices.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the beef for 3-5 minutes, or according to your preference.
In a large serving bowl, combine the beef, red pepper, bean... - 39.0313
Shrimp Chow Mein With Mushrooms
Heat the oil in a deep-frying pan until it reaches 185° C/360 °F on a deep fat thermometer, or until a cube of stale bread dropped into the oil turns golden in 50 seconds.
Lower the noodles into the oil and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until they are golden... - 44.39
Oriental Salad is a mix of chinese vegetables and Italian dressing. This is a chill and serve salad and you can try the dressings of your choice. Check out the recipe of Oriental Salad. - 30.7506
Chinese Vegetable Salad
Combine all the salad ingredients except the almonds.
Shake up the dressing ingredients in a jar.
Combine and toss lightly.
Let mellow at least 10 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle almonds on top before serving. - 42.297
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, melted butter and gradually add half the milk.
Mix to a smooth cream, gradually drawing the flour into the the liquids.
Beat in the rest of the milk.
Alternatively, make... - 43.1239
Heat the omelet pan.
Coat the pan with butter or oil.
Mix the eggs, milk, chives, parsley, salt, and pepper and pour into the skillet.
Cook over medium-low heat until set.
Heat another skillet.
Add the oil and vegetables.
Saute 5 minutes.
Pour the vegetables... - 41.4068
Egg Foo Yong
Heat oil in large skillet.
Beat eggs; stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour 14 cup mixture at a time into oil.
With a wide spatula, push cooked egg up over meat to form a patty.
When patties are set, turn and brown other side.
(Can be served immediately with... - 33.4883
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915
Beef Strips With Peppers
These Beef Strips With Pepper are delicious ! Try these sauteed beef strips with irresistible pepper, ginger and tomato seasonings. Bean sprouts are a welcome addition if desired. Feel free to share your opinion about these Beef Strips With Pepper with me. - 36.1704
Quick Shrimp Creole
1) In a saucepan, pour tomato juice with salt, pepper, basil, oregano and chilli powder.
2) Heat the mixture and add beans sprout, mushrooms, beans cabbage and green pepper.
3) Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the shrimps and cook on low... - 36.5738
In heavy 2-qt.saucepan heat butter.
Add shallots and saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in rice until coated with butter.
Add all liquids and seasonings.
Cover pan and cook over medium heat until liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
Remove cover and stir in... - 37.7288
Omelette For One
Beat eggs in small bowl with fork.
Beat in chopped parsley and chives.
Heat omelet pan until it sizzles when a drop of water is sprinkled on it.
Quickly melt butter in pan.
Pour in egg mixture.
Grasp handle of pan in one hand and fork in other.
Shake pan as... - 36.4648