Angel Hair Pasta
- » Seasoned Angel Hair Pasta
Seasoned Angel Hair Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned angel hair pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned angel hair pasta recipes.
Angel Hair Pasta With A No-cook Tangy Parmesan Sauce
Robin gets to you a quick and easy pasta recipe that she relishes for dinners. It’s a very convenient dish made using a handful of ingredients where the sauce needs no cooking. So all you pressed on time should try this lovely angel hair pasta dish. - 132.37
Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops Marinara
1. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
2. Add scallops to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Cook, turning once, 2 to 3 minutes, or until a... - 31.8751
Angel Hair Pasta And Artichokes
Prepare pasta in stockpot according to package directions.
In food processor, puree thoroughly two-thirds of the artichokes, 3 tablespoons of the oil, Parmesan cheese, marjoram, garlic, and scallions.
Coarsely chop remaining artichokes and squeeze lemon juice... - 34.906
Chicken And Angel Hair Pasta
1) With the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle the chicken.
2) Over medium-low heat, place a large nonstick skillet and cook the bacon for about 5 minutes till it is crisp. Remove from the skillet, drain and crumble the bacon.
2)... - 38.9308
Angel Hair Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Angel hair pasta with fressh and cooked tomato sauce is a simple and delcious vegetarian meal that is quite easily prepared. Made with a sauce of cooked onions with garlic and plum tomatoes, the angel hair pasta is tossed and served with a sprinkling of... - 38.384
Angel Hair Pasta And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions and garlic until softened.
2. Stir in smoked salmon and cook until color changes to a pale orange, about 1 minute.
3. Increasing heat to high and stir in vodka and cook 30 seconds.... - 45.3932
Sea Scallops, Red Peppers, And Marjoram Angel Hair Pasta
1. On a grill under an open gas flame, place the peppers and roast them, also cook by rotating peppers on all sides, for 10 minutes till the pepper skins turn black.
2. In a bowl, transfer the roasted peppers and cover with plastic wrap, let it cool... - 42.8785
Angel Hair With Veal Mushrooms And Peas
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the veal across the grain into thin strips. Coarsely chop the onion. Halve the mushrooms if they are large.
3 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, the salt and... - 39.4307
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, in a large pot, sauté onions and garlic for 3 minutes in hot olive oil for the primavera sauce.
3) Stir in squash, zucchini and carrots and sauté... - 42.9328
Angel Hair Al Fresco
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine 1-1/3 cups water, milk and margarine. Bring just to a boil.
2. Stir in pasta, Special Seasonings, tuna, tomatoes, onions, wine, almonds and basil. Return to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
3. Boil, uncovered, stirring... - 34.9285
Angel Hair Carbonara
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch angel hair pasta, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, add bacon and sautÃ© until fat is separated. Remove bacon onto a plate.
3. Add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add flour... - 42.4415
Roasted Vegetables Provencale
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F before baking.
2) Take a 15 X 10-inch jelly-roll pan and mix together mushrooms, zucchini, squash, bell pepper and onion in it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix well oil, garlic, basil, thyme and... - 45.4546
Spicy Shrimp Pasta
How do you like the idea about how to make a delicious spicy shrimp with spaghetti. This is a simple recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. Here the shrimp is wonderfully spiced and flavored with pepper and basil to make a very quick and easy pasta. - 104.779
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 49.048
Fresh Corn-and-pasta Frittata
The Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata combines the richness of corn and pasta and is the best pick for the kids. This is a bake and serve Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata and make sure that you garnish with onion before serving. - 40.0808
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.877
Shrimp Pasta Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Shrimp Pasta Salad, you will always crave for some more. - 34.8802
Fresh Tomato Pasta
Place the tomato wedges, basil, garlic and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse on and off until the ingredients are roughly chopped, but not pureed.
Combine the tomato mixture and Camenzola cheese in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Cook... - 28.8907
Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew
Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew, you will always crave for some more. - 33.488
Chicken Pasta With Basil
Are you among the people who think that people who hate to cook cannot cook and do not understand cooking? Then, rethink. The chef in the video cooks a recipe from a person who hates cooking. Watch the video for the recipe. - 107.626
Spicy Grape Pasta Salad
1) In a bowl, mix spicy Asian dressing with hot pasta and let it cool to room temperature.
2) Pour in the remaining dressing and toss lightly.
3) Check for seasoning and serve. - 33.96
Dr Bobs' Pasta
In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to boiling over high heat.
Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir nuts just until lightly browned, about 4 minutes; pour out and set aside.
Add oil to pan; when hot, add garlic and... - 36.7195
Cook pasta in saucepan according to package directions and drain.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium heat, add garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
Add broccoli and water, cover, and steam approximately 3 minutes.
Most of the water will evaporate.
Add mushrooms... - 37.8197
Artichoke Pasta Piccata
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place 24 artichokes in a colander, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove juice from artichokes; set aside.
(Reserve any remaining artichokes for another use.) Combine egg whites and next 5 ingredients; stir with a whisk.
Coat a... - 41.2382
Pasta With Cauliflower
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower florets, chop the asparagus and onions, finely chop the garlic, dice the roma tomatoes and keep everything aside separately.
2. In a pan sauté the cauliflower floret and asparagus with extra virgin... - 91.1409
Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew
1) In a food processor or blender, process tomatoes, basil, garlic and oil until coarsely chopped, being careful not to puree.
2) In a large bowl, mix this tomato mixture with Camenzola cheese and Stilton cheese and add seasonings.
3) Follow package... - 39.5025
Champagne Shrimp And Pasta
Looking for a special Valentine's Day treat? Or maybe you just want to treat your loved ones to an exotic meal that is sure to please their taste buds...either way, this recipe video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make an interesting dish that... - 112.58
Capellini With Tomatoes And Basil Sauce
1) Cook the pasta al dente for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, basil and garlic.
3) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon oil and add in the tomato mixture, cooking over medium flame till it is... - 37.8055
Turkey Aglia Olio
Turkey Aglia Olio is a unique and exquisite turkey preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Though I am not too much of a turkey fan I a love the Turkey Aglia Olio. I am sure your guests too will love the Turkey Aglia Olio. - 35.7271
Corned Beef-cabbage Pizza
I found this Corned Beef-Cabbage Pizza recipe when I was searching for something different. I tried, served and is now happy that I did - believe me, this Corned Beef-Cabbage Pizza was an instant hit. Check out the recipe of Corned Beef-Cabbage Pizza. - 45.6156
Food Network Host Robin Miller shows how to bring a little taste of Italy to your next meal with a Chicken Puttanesca thats ready in 15 minutes tops. - 21.8302
While Heaven Wept - Holy Diving Scallops
Cut asparagus into bite size pieces, discarding the woody stem portion then set aside.
Prepare the angel hair pasta according to the directions on the package. Once done drain and place back into pot. Add 1 tbs. of olive oil and 3 tbs. of crushed garlic; set... - 77.1385
Italian Style Shrimp With Lemon And Garlic
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp; toss well to coat.
Thread shrimp evenly onto each of 4 (8-inch) skewers.
Place kebabs on broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 2 minutes on each side.
Remove shrimp from skewers;... - 35.2832
Capellini With Asparagus And Scallops
1) Cook the pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and saute garlic, onions, asparagus, tomatoes and basil on medium flame. Cook for 5 minutes before adding in 1/2 cup water. Cook another 5 minutes or till... - 39.1978
Stir Fry Noodles With Mince Beef
1. Rinse the angel hair pasta over cold water and cut the noodles into regular pieces.
2. Drain the pasta and place in a microwave proof bowl.
3. Add in the chicken bouillon and mix thoroughly. Place the bowl in microwave and cook for 2... - 0
Best Chicken Marsala
Combine Marsala wine, cornstarch, tarragon, and salt in a 1-cup glass measure; stir with a whisk until blended.
Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish, and stir well.
Dredge chicken breast halves in breadcrumb... - 35.8273
Microwaved Chicken Marsala
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1 -cup glass measure, stirring with a whisk until blended.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish,- stir well with a whisk. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick... - 31.8267
Chinese Noodle Soup
In Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook garlic and ginger, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Pour in chicken stock; bring to boil, skimming off any foam.
Break capellini into thirds and add to pan; cook for 2 to 3... - 29.0716
Curried Sevaiyan And Brussels Sprouts
If you are in a mood to try something new in your kitchen today, then this video will surely come to your aid. Chef Bhal Dave storms up a unique dish — curried vermicelli and brussels sprouts that makes for yummy indulgence. Don't believe? Try it and you... - 110.187