- » Seasonal Diet
Seasonal Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasonal diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasonal diet recipes.
Cajun Seasoned Beef Jerky
For those wanting to make something using their dehydrating machine then this is one easy recipe to try out! Watch the video for more on this two seasoning strips of beef using the dehydration method! - 95.9407
1. Combine all the berries in a serving bowl.
2. In a saucepan heat the wine to boiling point, add the allspice and pour over the fruit at once.
3. Cool and stand at room temperature for 4-6 hours. - 23.1973
Cream cottage cheese with electric mixer or in blender; add all remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill for several hours to soften the onion bits.
Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables or potato chips. - 20.3135
Cilantro Seasoned Corn
Combine first 6 ingredients in a 2-quarr baking dish; stir well.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes.
Stir in tomato; cover and microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until corn is render. - 25.832
Spicy Pork Seasoning Blend
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
To use, sprinkle over pork and refrigerate 30 minutes before cooking. - 25.4523
Seasoned Tofu In Broth
1.Take a medium non-aluminium bowl and mix together 1/4 cup of dissolves broth mix with soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon grated and pared ginger root, garlic and blend well.
2. Add in the tofu and let marinate for about 20 minutes.
3.Take a 1 quart saucepan,... - 41.4889
Seasoned Rice is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. The effortlessly prepared seasoned rice is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 33.955
Smoke Seasoned Barbecue Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 43.1463
Seasoned French Bread
Combine butter and salad dressing mix.
Spread on French bread.
Wrap tightly in foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes until heated through.
Serve hot. - 25.8104
Seasoned Nut Topping
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, top with cover, and process until almonds are coarsely chopped.
Sprinkle over cooked fresh vegetables. - 25.6693
Zesty Seasoning Mix
In a small jar combine mustard seed, peppercorns, red pepper and bay leaves.
Cover tightly; shake until well mixed.
Use in preparing pickles, relishes, sauces, stews or soups.
For a Hot Mary drink combine 1 cup tomato juice and % teaspoon mix in a saucepan;... - 27.9939
Seasoned Tenderizing Marinade
1) In a bowl, combine the salad dressing, meat tenderizer and warm water together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 1 pound of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the meat in a plastic... - 28.9427
Cook peas and carrots as directed on package.
Drain; sprinkle salad dressing mix over vegetables.
Allow to stand, covered, several minutes until flavors blend.
Serve hot. - 24.9205
Seasoned Oven Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
Measure thickness of fish.
Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
Stir together bread crumbs, cornmeal, celery salt, and red pepper.
Add oil, tossing to combine.
Brush... - 37.3917
Seasoned Chicken Broth
1. Take a kettle and add all ingredients into it.
2. Bring the mix to boil.
3. Now trim down the flame and skim off foam from the surface.
4. Put the lid on the kettle in such a manner so that it remains half-open.
5. Boil the mix for 2 Â½ hours... - 42.7101
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Instead of always relying on store-bought seasoning mixes, learn how to make your own seasoning blends at home. This Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe from Dorothy Delaney shows you just how easy it is to make taco seasoning from scratch. Best of all, when you... - 88.6529
1. Pare 6 strips of rind from 1 of the lemons, then finely grate the remaining rind from the remaining lemons, being very careful not to remove any bitter white pith.
2. Roll the lemons back and forth on the counter, pressing down firmly. Cut each in half and... - 36.4283
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add remaining ingredients; cover.
Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring occasionally. - 22.4918
Brussels Sprouts With Chopped Bacon | Paleo Diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
2. Clean and cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
3. In a small pan fry the bacon strips until crisp.
4. Season the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt and pepper and place it in a baking dish.
5.... - 109.824
Diet Corn On The Cob
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, place the corn cob and boil hard for 15 minutes.
2. Take out the corn cob and drain.
3. Season with salt and black pepper and serve immediately. - 31.4709
Diet Risi E Bisi
In medium saucepan bring broth to a boil, over high heat.
Add rice, cover and reduce heat to low setting, so rice bubbles gently.
Cook for 50 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
While rice is cooking, cut up canned tomatoes, reserve 1/4... - 40.9981
Diet Chicken Tetrazzini
This Chicken Tetrazzini is simply awesome ! One of the best Tetrazzini's that I've ever tasted, itâ€™s a regular feature of my meal menu ! Try out this Chicken Tetrazzini and share your views with me here - 41.286
Diet Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350F°.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy, but not stiff.
3) In another bowl, mix together celery, onion, tomato and ground turkey meat.
4) Gently fold in the egg white in the turkey mixture.
5) Add the... - 39.5126
Chefs Diet Video - Ratatouille
Summer is over and fall is here! If you are looking for some great recipe ideas for the fall, then here is terrific dish loaded with succulent seasonal vegetables. The chef here shows clear directives to make a healthy, low calories and high protein... - 122.064
Homemade Pizza For A Low Carb Diet
Reintroduce pizza back into your low carb diet thanks to this Atkins-friendly homemade pizza crust. This Low Carb Pizza Crust recipe from Kent Altena will show you how to make a thin crust pizza with coconut flour. Plus, this homemade pizza recipe can be... - 102.832
10 Lbs In 1 Week Cabbage Soup Diet Aka Wonder Soup
Cabbage soup is a part of many different diet plans and has a zillion different names. I use it with the 7 day diet. I've been loving it so far and this diet never fails to give me my 10 pound weight loss in 7 days. One thing I love about this Wonder Soup is... - 131.551
1 Place egg, egg white and skim milk in container of electric blender; add flour, salt and vegetable oil; cover container; process at high speed 30 seconds, or until smooth. (Or place egg, egg white, milk, flour, salt and vegetable oil in a small deep bowl;... - 31.0244
Healthy Yogurt Dressing
In small bowl combine yogurt, mint and pepper sauce; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate. - 18.5047
Raw Organic Detox Salad For Weight Loss Diet
One can not emphasis enough the benefits of eating raw, green leafy vegetables and raw colorful food everyday. Try this delicious raw salad for total health and longevity as it has a plethora of nutrients. - 108.814
Minestrone With Pesto
To make pesto : Place basil leaves, garlic cloves and oil in a blender and process until mixture is very finely chopped.
Pour mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until ready to use.
Make the minestrone : Melt the butter in a large frying pan over... - 39.3368
Holiday Stir Fry
In a large skillet, cook jalapeno and garlic in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add green beans and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Cover and cook an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir-fry an... - 31.7347
Wild Rice Saute
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in hot oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
Add rice, seasonings and peach schnapps and cook 1 1/2 minutes longer; stirring frequently. - 28.834
Confetti Rice Salad
In medium saucepan, combine bouillon cubes and 2 cups water; bring mixture to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Save... - 44.7241
T-shirt Tanned Potato Skins
Potato sides are a famed greasy side dish at roadhouses everywhere. Enjoy the Clean version without guilt!
For more such healthy recipes and information on healthy eating options refer to Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet website. - 34.3345
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.1059
For all those who love steak with garlic flavor here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey as she marinates flank steak in a few Italian flavors and lots of garlic and then cooks them on the grill. Low on carbs and fat and great in taste! - 103.598
Blackened Fish With Salsa Verde
1. Sprinkle fish on both sides with seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the fillets and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until just opaque, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Transfer to plates.... - 26.2866
Lobster With Butter Pepper Garlic
Clean, de-vein and cut lobster into dices.
Marinate with egg white, seasoning and corn flour.
Crispy fry the lobster.
In a wok add butter, garlic, freshly grounded bl.pepper dice spring onion, sauté well.
Add lobster stir... - 38.3113
Perfect Parsnip Patties
1. Wash, peel, and quarter parsnips. Remove core and discard. Cook parsnips in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and mash. Use cooking water to adjust consistency. Season.
3. Whisk flour into yogurt. Stir into seaisoned parsnips.
4. Shape... - 25.7959
Rutabaga Potato Bake
1. Be sure to make mashed potatoes without butter. Use skim milk.
2. Place potatoes in a 2-quart nonstick casserole, forming a nest in the center. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
3. Steam or boil rutabaga until tender. Drain and season. Spoon into potato nest... - 25.6115
Apple And Acorn Squash Delight
1. Cut squash in half. Remove seeds and place squash cut side down on a nonstick baking sheet.
2. In a nonstick baking dish, combine apples, celery, onion, seasonings, and water. Cover.
3. Bake both squash and apple mixture at 400° for 45 minutes or until... - 28.8104
Broiled Deviled Fish Fillets
1. Preheat the broiler. Butter the rack of the broiler pan and place the fish fillets on it. Combine the tomato juice, red pepper seasoning, oil, mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread the mixture evenly over the fish.
2. Broil 3 to 4 inches... - 27.3759
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense greens out there. These kale chips are low in calories, high in fiber and loaded with vitamins. This recipe makes for a good add-on to any meal or perfect for a midday snack. - 0
Overstuffed Tuna And Tapenade Sandwich
1. Combine tuna and tapenade in a small bowl; season with pepper to taste.
2. Spread both slices of bread with mustard; layer one with a radicchio leaf, tuna, and the remaining radicchio leaf. Top with remaining bread slice, and cut in half and serve. - 24.812
1. Fold together turnips and remaining ingredients.
2. Place in a nonstick 2 quart casserole. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. - 25.4848
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Heat over medium heat until it begins to bubble. - 22.6438
Simple Broiled Tomatoes
1. Slice tomatoes in half crosswise. Place on baking sheet, cut side up.
2. Combine crumbs and Italian Dressing. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of seasoned crumbs over each tomato.
3. Broil 10 inches from source of heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Garnish... - 25.6348
If you like chicken juicy and spicy particularly with tomatoes and a great side, this is the recipe you cannot afford to miss. Check out Chef Stacy making the bruschetta using tomatoes and flavorings and baking it spreaded on the chicken and then roasting... - 111.58
Rosemary Pork Chops
For all who want to try pork in the flavor of a herb, typically rosemary, check this recipe out. Watch Chef Stacey cooking pork chops cut from a pork loin in the oven infusing them with rosemary and other seasonings as well as . Crispy, flavorful and... - 111.695
Dijon Chicken Broccoli
Calling all chicken lovers wanting to try it with broccoli, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins cooking and tossing broccoli and boneless chicken with a few Italian style flavors. Easy to make, low on carbs and fat yet great in taste! - 111.449
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine celery and fa... - 30.1462
Orange Ginger Fish
1. Arrange fish fillets in 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, placing thicker portions toward edges of dish; reserve seasoning packet. Set aside.
2. Place butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high 20 seconds or until melted. Stir... - 30.8937
Broiled Fish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cucumber, onion, red pepper seasoning, lemon juice, and parsley. Spread about one third of this mixture on the bottom of an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan. Place the fish fillet in the pan, and top with the... - 31.8469
Amandine Fish Fillets
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Set aside.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, celery and carrot. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
3.... - 28.4783
Charcoal Grilled Salmon Steaks With Grilled Vegetables
1. Prepare a charcoal fire and preheat the grill
2. Twenty minute before cooking, remove the salmon from the refrigerator; season with salt and pepper and rub in a bit of oil
3. Season the squashes with salt and pepper and rub a little... - 44.1254
South Western Style Tilapia
Fish and seafood lovers, here is a South Western style tilapia fish dish. Watch Chef Stacey Hawkins cook the tilapia in a few basic flavors as well as a mixed pepper medley to accompany. Crispy cooked tilapia served on a pepper medley, truly ecstatic! - 110.665
Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms are a great appetizer recipe. Crunchy and full of flavor, they'll be gone before you know it. - 0
Raw Yam Fries
Do you often like to munch on fries between your meals? Here's a very healthy recipe that can easily replace your regular fries. Watch chef Dorothy share her recipe to prepare these Raw Yam Fries. Munch on them anytime without worrying about the calories. - 75.3598
Holiday Sage Stuffing
Get stuffed with this wonderful raw stuffing recipe. Loaded with fresh herbs, it may become one of your holiday favorites. Watch and make it for your next holiday dinner party. It's great side dishes like this that make the holiday season so special and... - 0
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 39.971
1. Cut off the top of the tomato and scoop out a small portion of the pulp.
2. Mix the pulp with seasonings and spinach.
3. Stuff tomatoes with this mixture. Top with bread crumbs.
4. Bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. - 32.028
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots and saute, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Stir in wine and garlic and cook another minute.
Remove from heat, transfer to bowl and let cool.
Gently mix in pine nuts and sour cream... - 40.2426
The crispy spinach is just the crunchy and highly nutritious delight that you need to add to the taste of your main meal. The crispy spinach has very high iron content and is a great way to get your kids to eat the famous “Popeye” spinach without fuss. - 34.1802
Raw (nut) Meatballs
For those who don't prefer meatballs made using meat here's a good recipe idea that uses walnuts to prepare the balls. The video has clear instructions to prepare this dish that will be a hit with all vegetarian food lovers. - 73.6607
Vegan Kale Chips
Kale is one of the greens which are not enjoyed by many for its taste and in case you too don’t like kale for the same reason here is a video to turn them into chips. In this video the chef shows simple and easy it is to make yummy kale chips. - 110.644
The Trawlers Catch
How about some freshly prepared scallops with salsa on a beach side? Well, it can all happen with chef Nicholas Broughton who serves fresh hot scallops with avocado and tomato salsa. Just a few minutes of cooking and mixing of salsa ingredients can get you a... - 90.3467
Crab Stuffed Sole Fillets
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Set aside.
2. To make stuffing: In small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, onion, mushrooms and... - 34.9534
Broiled Fish With Peppery Almond Butter
1. Preheat the broiler. Pat the fish dry with paper toweling. Combine the flour, salt, and paprika in a shallow dish or plate. Goat the fish fillets with the flour mixture. Shake off any excess flour.
2. In a 7-inch skillet, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the... - 33.6756
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Scallops With Vegetables
If seafood is a regular feature of your diet and you want to try it with vegetables, this one is just right for you. Check out Stacey cooking bay scallops with a few seasonings and natural flavors. Great in either broth or dry style, easy to make and... - 107.177
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 40.9458
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 111.248
Lemony Stuffed Flounder
1. In 4-cup glass measure, combine 4 tablespoons of the butter and water. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 1/2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in stuffing mix and lemon peel; set aside.
2. In 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate, combine remaining 1... - 33.81
Snapper Fillets With Tomato-cilantro Sauce
Brush fish with olive oil.
Rotate the fish in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic until softened.
Add the tomatoes, serrano chili,... - 39.2093
Tuna Stuffed Eggs
Beat butter and garlic in processor until light and creamy.
Cut eggs in half; set whites aside.
Add yolks to butter and blend well.
Add tuna, chives and ground red pepper.
Season with herb salt to taste.
Blend until smooth.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag... - 40.5463
Swordfish Steaks With Greengage Sauce
Salt and pepper the swordfish steaks.
Arrange in one layer in an oiled roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In a heavy frying-pan fry the onions gently in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until transparent.
Add the honey and stir until... - 43.9003
Using a large saucepan, saute onion, celery and carrot in butter for a few minutes.
Cube or grate potatoes and add to sauteed vegetables.
Stir in Bouillon and bring to a boil.
Simmer until vegetables are almost done.
Reconstitute milk with water and add to... - 44.7056
Tomato Fish Stew
1. Fry bacon in large saucepan until limp.
2. Add vegetables, except potatoes, and cook until translucent.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, potatoes, and seasonings.
4. Cover and cook about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
5. Cut fish into... - 39.6756
Thick Mussel Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the onion and garlic in white wine, water and strained mussel liquor.
2) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
3) Season the mixture to taste with salt, pepper, and mustard.
4) In a bowl, prepare a roux by... - 45.6782
Sour Catfish Soup
1. Soak the tamarind pulp in hot water till it softens
2. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium flame; add ginger, green onions, lemongrass and hot pepper flakes and cook till fragrant
3. Into the same saucepan, strain tamarind... - 43.1546
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.2518
Fried Bean Curd With Soybean
The fried bean curd with soyabean is a healthy Chinese delight especially for all you foodies out there. The recipe has deep fried bean curd cooked with Chinese sauce and vegetables. An appetizing and easy to make dish that you would simply love. - 41.847
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1011
Baked Eggplant And Chicken
Heat the broiler. Arrange the eggplant in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Coat both sides of the eggplant with 2 1/2 tablespoons of the oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Broil, turning once, until browned, about 5... - 38.4152
Lemon Ginger Crock Pot Chicken
Craving for chicken? Check out this slow cooked chicken recipe that satiates your desire with a difference. See Chef Stacey cooking chicken with ginger and lemon flavors majorly along with few other ingredients in a crockpot. Luscious and delicious, worth the... - 105.352
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.335
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.399
Caramelized Scallops With Spinach
What better can a meal get to have caramalized scallops with a green side if seafood is your passion! Watch Chef Stacey as she cooks dry sea scallops to caramelize them and then combines with wilted spinach. A delectably lean and green seafood fare! - 104.238
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Kidney Bean Stew
Kidney beans are loaded with protein, folate, iron, phosphorous, copper and manganese. It is also low in fat, cholesterol and sodium. Kidney beans are a fantastic source of dietary fiber. This stew is nice and spicy. I served it with brown rice and a fresh... - 123.968
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Mackerel And Mushrooms In Straw And Hay
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of fast boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes until al dente.
2. Drain the pasta and immediately mix in the oil. Stir in all the other ingredients; cover and let the flavours mingle in the warmth of the pasta. Allow to cool.
3. Just... - 26.4735
Lentil And Tomato Salad
1. Put the lentils in a large saucepan with plenty of cold water. Do not add salt. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for about 10-12 minutes. If done to your liking, strain and set aside.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the rice, simmer... - 29.1164
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Combine garlic, basil and pepper; divide mixture in half.
Press half of seasoning mixture evenly into both sides of beef cubed steaks; reserve.
Heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini; cook and stir 3... - 40.0719
Mixed Seafood Salad
1. Boil or steam the potatoes until just tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and dice.
2. Poach the fish gently in the boiling water for 5 minutes in a covered pan. Cool then break into bite- size pieces.
3. Combine the potatoes fish, prawns, watercress endive or... - 32.2035
These Pizzaiolas A Delicious Lunch are a sure treat for a hungry stomach ! You might not have a full fledged pizza if you're on a diet ! These Pizzaiolas A Delicious Lunch are a matching substitute for those. Just try and let me know if you like them ! - 20.3652
Broiled Shad Roe
Combine margarine, lemon juice and parsley; set aside.
Broil shad roe on both sides till brown, and top-dress it at the table with margarine-lemon sauce. - 19.8408
Beat egg; mix in other ingredients and turn out into a lightly-greased casserole.
Bake at 350° approximately 1-1 1/4 hours. (The whole casserole may be counted as 4 meat exchanges and 2 bread exchanges in a diabetic diet.) - 22.9108
Three Way Salad
Three way salad packs in the richness of vegetables, shrimp and crackers. This is a pretty easy salad and you can prepare it in a jiffy, Check out the recipe of the three way salad. - 31.2741