- » Seared Tuna Green Salad
Seared Tuna Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seared tuna green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seared tuna green salad recipes.
Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad With Onion Seeds
This is a French Nicoise Salad with tuna, greens, eggs and other vegetables. It is very rich in protein and vitamins and minerals. It is very filling and wholesome. - 0
You May Also Like!
Seared Sesame Tuna
If you are in mood of something oriental and coastal, then sesame tuna would be the right dish to spark you up. Tuna coated with sesame and smeared with pepper and vegetables adds mild oriental element to this crispy appetizer. With this mildly spiced fish... - 101.796
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Seared Tuna With Pernod And Thyme
1. Wipe the fish steaks with a damp cloth or dampened kitchen paper.
2. Season both sides of the fish to taste with salt and pepper, then place in a shallow bowl and reserve.
3. Mix together the Pernod, olive oil, lime zest and juice with the fresh thyme... - 41.7055
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 47.3517
Poppy Seed Crusted Tuna Salad With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. Place the sundried tomatoes in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand 5 minutes; drain and chop.
2. In a bowl, combine the sundried tomatoes with half the garlic, 3 tbsp (50 ml) of the oil, 2 tsp (10 ml) of the tarragon, salt and pepper.... - 35.2631
Furikake Encrusted Ahi Salad
1. Roll the tuna loin in the furikake mix.
2. In a pan, heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil and sear the tuna loin.
3. Rest it for a while and slice it.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens.
5. Add the soy lime vinaigrette and mix to coat the leaves... - 107.561
Oscar Filet With Bearnaise Sauce
Try out some great appetizing recipes with this video that is really impressive. See this incredible video that shares three seared dishes prepared with tuna, crab and beef tenderloin filet and served with a delicious bearnaise sauce. The video is absolutely... - 97.872
In the mood for a nice late summer salad? In our next episode, Chef Maxwell shows us his mix of fruits and vegetables, topped with tuna steak, and vinaigrette dressing. - 120.939