Pan Seared Steak
- » Seared Sirloin Steak
Seared Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seared sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seared sirloin steak recipes.
Minute Steak With Barbecue Butter Sauce
There is something comforting about the minute steak. If you want to make a simple, faster than fast main course, this steak is just what you should be making. It takes literally 1 minute to cook these. Chef John offer’s an ultra-simple barbecue butter... - 90.764
Pan Seared Sirloin Steak
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Blot steak with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Coat one side of steak with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with garlic and remaining ingredients; coat again with cooking spray.
3. Heat a grill pan or ovenproof skillet over... - 29.2627
Chef Gerry Castro prepares sirloin steak and even adds some yummy Ceja Vineyards 2006 Red Vino de Casa to the sauce! Enjoy the sirloin steak with the wine sauce and rissotto meal with your family and friends! - 110.805
Grilled Sirloin Steak
Place grill rack about 4 inches above red-hot coals.
Sear steak about 5 minutes each side, then grill 3 minutes each side for medium-rare.
Allow 6 to 10 ounces per serving. - 18.0373
Baked Sirloin Steak
Heat a large iron skillet to sizzling hot.
Sear steak quickly until brown on both sides.
Remove steak to platter and season with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well.
Cook for 5 minutes and pour off into small bowl.
Return steak to... - 36.0033
Marinated Top Sirloin Steak
In a flat baking dish stir together the ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Add the steak and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
Remove the steak from the... - 35.1919
Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the steak on the grill. Brush both sides well with salad oil.
3) Sprinkle the steak with pepper and MSG.
4) Broil the steak, placing it about 2 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 4 minutes per... - 38.3662
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 111.352
Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin With Truffle Butter
1. Fill your Sous Vide with water about one inch of the max fill line, and set temperature to 134 degrees.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl combine soften 1/4 cup grassfed butter (salted), and mix with... - 121.492
Seared Sirloin Steak Recipes By Category
Seared Sirloin Steak Dish: