- » Seared Pork
Seared Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seared pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seared pork recipes.
Chinese Take-out Style Sweet And Sour Pork Tenderloin
Sweet and sour pork will be near the top of the list when it comes to favorite Chinese take-out food. Why wouldn’t it be? Chinese-American take-out sweet and sour pork is basically thick batter deep-fried, sugary sauce coated, fatty pork chunks. Obviously... - 93.1831
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin With Maple Mustard Sauce
Pork tenderloin is about as lean as it comes so this is a great healthy option. This is indeed a one pan wonder dish and the pork comes out tender and moist. The maple and mustard make a sweet-and-savory mahogany-colored sauce that perfectly compliments the... - 111.855
Honey Spice Crusted Pork Tenderloin
The sweet raw taste of honey makes a sensational counterpoint to the fiery spice crust on this succulent pork tenderloin. The succulent sweet-spicy crusted pork tenderloin tastes like an island vacation. In the oven during the winter or on the grill in... - 97.9626
Garlic And Balsamic Marinated Seared Pork Tenderloin
What a better way to cook pork than to marinate it in a spicy sauce and then cook it? Check out this video where the chef shows how to marinate pork tenderloin in garlic and balsamic sauce and cook it. Ideal to serve with garlic and balsamic mixture and... - 77.7832
Pan-seared Pork Chops With Apple Sauce
Pork chops and apple sauce - this is a favorite combo for many of you. With this recipe video, you can easily cook your own favorite dish, without any problem. It's super easy and even a beginner in cooking can do this. So, watch the video and get into... - 103.542
Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin Medallions In Mushroom Sauce
This recipe will have you forget fatty pork chops forever! There is something comforting about pork tenderloin cooked to perfection. If you want to make a simple, healthy pork main course, this is just what you should be making. Pepper crusted pork tenderloin... - 121.44
Pan Seared Pork Chops With Grapes And Red Wine
This recipe will allow you to convert plain old ordinary pork chops into an elegant, inexpensive dinner that is good enough for guests. It is delicious and quite frugal. Make sure to use red grapes and pick the least expensive kind! Bon appetit! - 121.579
Veggies Stuffed Pork Loin Pockets
If you know your guests are fond of pork meat, you can surely go for this delicacy of stuffed pork loin pockets. These veggies stuffed pockets are genuinely going to prove your culinary ability to the guests. But prior to that, you must learn the technique by... - 99.3702
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Pan Seared Herb Infused Pork Chops
1.Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2.Heat a skillet and pour in a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
3.Place the pork chops in the searing pan.
4.Drop the herbs while the pork chop is cooking.
5.Cook for... - 90.369
Pork, Ketchup, Honey And '?'
Want to keep your pork dish simple, easy and yet tasteful - this video presents a perfect recipe for you. Here, the chef shows the easiest way to cook up the pork chops and serve hot by drizzling some honey and ketchup. How do you like the idea? To learn in... - 74.6279
Seared Ginger And Garlic Pork Chops
Want to know of a yummy appetizer recipe that you can cook within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! This is an easy to cook appetizer that is sure to earn you lots of delightful compliments! - 92.7615
Sherried Pork Tenderloin
Place pork in large bowl. Stir together sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger, olive oil and lemon juice; pour over pork. Season well. Marinate 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add half of meat and stir-fry 3... - 33.3452
Tender Seared Duck And Caramelized Quince
Wondering how to surprise your loved ones with a culinary delight so yummy that they wouldn't want to stop eating? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat that everyone is guaranteed to love! - 85.4045
Pork Chops With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a plate, place and season the pork chops with sage and salt. Coat them evenly on both sides.
2. Heat a saucepan on medium high, heat oil and place the chops. Pan fry the chops for 12 - 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown. Once done,... - 103.296
Seared Brick Pork Steak With Grilled Pineapple And Bacon Hash
1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano... - 102.627
Pork Loin Involtini
A gourmet meal is something that looks visually appealing. Dennis shows you how to get this Pork Involtini to that level. Watch the video for more on this gourmet meal! - 61.548
Perfect Pork Loin Sandwich
All you sandwich-lovers, here is a great recipe of a mouth-watering sandwich made with pan seared pork loin slices. Chef tops up the pork loin slice with many other impressive ingredients before closing the sandwich. To learn about these, you have to watch... - 95.1689
Seared Pork And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Marinate pork strips in 1/4 cup Balsamic Marinade for up to 1 hour.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add garlic and lightly saute.
Add pork to skillet, sauteing 2 to 3 minutes until no pink remains.
Add the remaining marinade, the peppers and the... - 35.1152
Pan Seared Pork Chops With Green Peppercorn Sauce
When Matt Molina arrived in Italy, he had succulent pork chops wrapped in thin layers of lardo (cured pork fat) at La Locanda della Ribollita in Chiusi. If lardo is hard to find, substitute pancetta (cured pork belly rolled into a log); unfurl the slices into... - 35.6525
Pan Seared Pork Cutlets With Nectarine Salsa
1. Combine first 6 ingredients, rub mixture over both sides of pork. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork, saute 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan, keep warm.
2. Add salsa and... - 31.2294
Hoisin Pork Wraps
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. In a skillet with oven-safe handle, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Pat the pork dry on both sides with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper, and add to the hot skillet. Sear pork for 1 to 2... - 0
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Balsamic Shallot Sauce
Pork tenderloin cutlets with balsamic shallot sauce is an absolutely simple recipe. View this fantastic video to prepare these cutlets with a super delicious sweet and tangy sauce. Why not try out this great way to make an easy recipe for a meal and share it... - 113.833
Pork Normandy And Braised Veggies
1. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. In a hot skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the seasoned pork chops and sear on both sides. Once done, set aside to rest.
3. In another pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil along... - 110.395
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Pork Steaks. This recipe of Pork Steaks uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 47.1101
Granny's Fried Pork In Onion Gravy
If you have stock of onion gravy and wondering what to do with this, you must try this quick but easy recipe. It has an authentic flavor and so presents a delectable texture, which is as well comforting. Watch the video to learn the easy method and enjoy a... - 109.704
Sauteed Pork With Brandy Cream Sauce
Pork chops turn out with a unique flavor when cooked in brandy or wine. Here is a recipe by Mike Monahan where pork chops are cooked and served with brandy cream sauce that is made with pork drippings, brandy and some simple seasonings. A real pork delight! - 110.177
Country Style Creamy Pork Sausage Gravy
Why not make this excellent pork sausage gravy that would be a perfect accompaniment to your simple meal. Look at this interesting video that shares this easy recipe that is absolutely simple to make and definitely so flavorful and delicious. Give it a try... - 82.0429
Pork Chops With Smothered Apples
This pork chops with smothered apples is by far the easiest and the most flavorful pork dishes I have ever tasted and the combination of flavors are so perfect that I love to have it over and over again. Try it and your diners will love you for this awesome... - 116.97
Pork Chops With Onions And Apples
Enjoy some tender and juicy pork chops with onions and apples for dinner on a cool fall evening! Look at this fantastic video that shares a super delicious recipe for a great meal. The video is interesting and the chef displays great apple dicing technique... - 117.315
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692
Steak Au Poivre With Potato Saute Au Cru
See this incredible and spectacular video with Chef Georges Perrier as makes steak au poivre with potato saute au cru. The video displays wonderful slicing and flaming techniques with great tips for cooking the dish perfectly. The video is a must watch and a... - 101.903
Pork Escalopes With Prunes
Pork Escalopes With Prunes is a simple dish that I love serving for my husband. Obviously, this meat dish is his favorite. How wouldn't it be? Just taste this yummy Pork Escalopes With Prunes fro yourself! - 38.8675
Barbecued Pork Chops
In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients to a sauce.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Sear pork chops.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from skillet.
In pork cooking fat, saute onion.
Deglaze with hot water.
Fold in sauce.
Place pork chops in... - 41.4527
Pork Vindaloo / Indian Pork Curry
Learn how to make spicy Indian Pork curry - Vindaloo style using Vinegar as a marinade along with fiery red Kashmiri chilies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, Pepper corns and cloves. I used Onions, Bay leave, ginger and garlic for the gravy. Also, I... - 0
Barbecued Pork Scallops
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Sear pork scallops 2 minutes each side.
Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
In pork cooking fat, saute onions and bell peppers.
Pour over scallops.
In a bowl, mix remaining... - 39.9848
Pork Chops In White Wine
Pork Chops In White Wine is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Pork Chops In White Wine. - 31.7815
Roast Pork With Pineapple
This Roast Pork With Pineapple recipe is simply out of the world!. This yummy baked Roast Pork With Pineapple have no equals at all. Try it to understand what I am talking about. - 39.5177
Pork Chop Dinner
Pork Chop Dinner is a simple and tasty pork preparation. I serve this filling Pork Chop Dinner at home and sometimes I even serve it for parties. You just have to try this wonderful City Chicken recipe for yourself! They are simply yumm! - 39.2145
Pork Chops And Cabbage
Pork Chops And Cabbage is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Pork Chops And Cabbage is something you would never want to miss out on! - 26.119
Pork Chops And Rice Casserole
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a bowl, blend together chicken soup, mushroom soup and celery soup with some water.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
4. In a 13X9 -€“ inch... - 39.9519
1. With a mallet flatten the pork pieces, cut side up, under plastic wrap by pounding them until they are approximately 1/2 inch thick.
2. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil sear pork lightly sprinkled with salt and pepper... - 46.2319
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 116.672
Holiday Season Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast this recipe is the one to show off your cooking skills. This is one of those recipes that looks very impressive to your dinner guests, but in... - 105.027
Flemish Pork is simply one of the most delicious pork dishes I have come across. I love this dish and make it often for grand dinner parties at home! You really have to try this Flemish Pork recipe. - 35.1541
Butterfly Pork Chops
Butterfly Pork Chops is a well loved stuffed pork dish that is often made again and again for my parties. Try this Butterfly Pork Chops recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 29.793
Pork Chops Pina Colada
Pork chops cooked in Asian variations cannot always get old. Here is chef Mike showing how to cook pork chops with a mixture of sauce and simple seasonings. Flavorful sauce to enhance the meat. - 105.646
Healthy Braised Pork Loin Chops
Here is a pork chop recipe that is healthy and satisfying and is also full of flavor. Rather than frying or breading your pork chops, try braising them as Chef Binks does in this wonderfully healthy pork chop recipe using lean, boneless pork loin chops rubbed... - 127.951
Spicy Pork Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175°C).
– Dredge pork escalopes with flour. In a skillet, heat oil and sear escalopes on both sides, then place in an oven-proof dish.
– In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, mustard, spices, and vinegar and pour over pork... - 36.8812
Stuffed Roast Pork
Stuffed Roast Pork is simply superb! This delicious dish is a perfect main dish for any kind of occasion, formal or informal. Try this Stuffed Roast Pork recipe! - 25.6735
Barbecued Pork Chops
1. Preheat the grill
2. Sear the pork chops on both sides over hot coals.
Pour 1 tablespoon of your barbecue sauce in center of eight squares of foil and then place chops on top. Cover this with 2 slices onion, 1 tablespoon barbecue... - 35.4334
Pork Tenderloins With Raisins
Pork Tenderloins With Raisins is an exceptionally simple and brilliant pork preparation. I prepared this for my husbands colleagues last weekend and I received nothing but compliments for this delicious dish. Try this Pork Tenderloins With Raisins recipe. - 41.6559
Pork Chops Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Barbecued pork chops makes an excellent meal with onions, potatoes and mushrooms. This wonderful idea for holiday meal would definitely make all faces happy. Take a look to include this recipe in your holiday menu for a wholesome and satisfying meal. - 103.416
Barbecue Pulled Pork Shoulder
This video will show you how to make two meals out of a very inexpensive piece of pork. You will be able to make pulled pork sandwiches and eat the other half as braised pork with mashed potatoes. - 130.467
Pork Chops Italian
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add trimmed fat and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
3. In a 13X9 -€“ inch baking dish, add uncooked rice and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for... - 39.2832
Pork Chops And Baked Bean Casserole
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add trimmed pork fat and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
3. In a bowl, add baked beans, chopped onion, brown sugar, ketchup and mustard.
4. Into an... - 39.0917
Pork Tenderloin Askenchuck
Roll the pastry into 1/4" (6 mm) thick square.
Cut into 4 even pieces.
Trim the tenderloin of any fat and blue skin.
Heat half the butter in a skillet and sear the pork.
Add the remaining butter and mushrooms; saute until all liquid has evaporated.
Layer the... - 42.6951
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With South-west Fruit Salad
If you belong to the family of cooks who is always on the look out for quick fixes which also are flavorful then this video recipe is for you to watch. Chef Russell shows a nice pork grill and a lovely salad to go along with it. While the pork grills you can... - 101.288
Pork Roast With Apple And Vegetables
Amaze your guests with a unique pork roast with apple and vegetables. Watch this video that shows this recipe which is nicely flavored with nutmeg and vinegar. Prepare this pork roast for a gathering or get-together and enjoy a great sumptuous meal! - 81.7214
Stuffed Pork Chops
Wipe chops with damp cloth, remove bones and trim off excess fat.
Prepare dressing by combining remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup milk.
Cut large gash or pocket in side of each chop, and fill with dressing.
Sew chops up with coarse needle and thread.
Sear... - 37.0185
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 113.094
How To Cook Cherry Tea Braised Pork Loin Roast
1. Make diagonal slits on the fat side of the pork and season it with salt, pepper, and chilli powder on both sides.
2. Dredge roast with flour on all sides and set aside.
3. Preheat a large frying pan to medium.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degree... - 0
Pork Tenderloins With Vermouth
Pork Tenderloins With Vermouth is my favorite. I served it for an informal get together at home for my family and my mother was so proud of me. Little did she know that the credit went to this wonderful Pork Tenderloins With Vermouth recipe. - 38.2771
Pork Chops And Sauerkraut
In a heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet, heat oil on a conventional surface unit until hot.
Sear pork chops on both sides until browned.
Sprinkle chops lightly with salt and pepper, to taste.
Drain any excess fat.
Arrange onion and sauerkraut over pork... - 39.849
Pork Chops In White Wine
These Pork Chops in White Wine are a delicious lunchtime treat! Try out these Pork Chops in White Wine with mashed potatoes and a salad and tell me how you liked the dish! - 36.8263
Easy Pork Roast
– In a skillet, heat oil and sear pork roast on all sides, then season with salt and pepper.
– Place roast in a medium-size cast iron casserole and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine all other ingredients, pour over roast pork and bring to a boil.... - 33.9726
Pork Tenderloins In Cream Sauce
Cut tenderloins into 4 servings.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Sear pork pieces 8 minutes or so each side.
Add chopped onion and mushrooms.
Saute 2 minutes.
Deglaze with white wine.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, blend... - 36.4648
Pork Chops With Mushroom Sauce
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Season each pork chop with salt and pepper.
– In a skillet, melt butter and sear pork chops.
– Place in oven-proof dish, add potatoes and cream of mushroom soup, and place knobs of butter over mixture.... - 29.0279
Pork Chops With Onion And Apple Sauce
Learn how to cook flavorful juicy and delicious pork loins with apples and onions. This foolproof recipe is perfect for a small kitchen as it is a one pot wonder! - 113.981
Perfect Pork Chops
1) Peel the onions and chop away the ends.
2) Using a knife, cut onions in half crosswise to make 4 thick "wheels."
3) Arrange them in the bottom of slow cooker.
4) In a heavy skillet, sear the frozen pork chops on both sides..
5) Layer it on top of... - 39.7418
Pork Chops A L'indienne
Combine the fat, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, walnut catsup, prepared mustard, salt and cayenne.
Pan broil the pork chops until seared on both sides, then gash them with a sharp knife and place in a baking pan.
Pour the sauce over them and bake in a hot... - 36.076
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Gingered Pork Tenderloin
WITH A SHARP KNIFE, trim away any white sinew and excess fat from the pork tenderloins.
Thoroughly rub the meat with the ginger and honey.
Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes.
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 400°F.
HEAT THE OIL in a large, heavy skillet over... - 43.6383
Braised Rosemary Pork Tenderloins
In a large no-stick frying pan over high heat, sear the pork for 2 minutes per side, or until it is lightly browned all over.
Add the oranges, stock, tomatoes, orange juice, vinegar and rosemary.
Reduce the heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 8 to 10... - 27.841
Old Fashioned Braised Roast Pork
In a cooking pot, heat oil.
Sear roast pork all over.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, garlic and apple juice.
Over low heat, cook 2 1/2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
Transfer roast to a serving dish.
To cooking juices, add... - 41.4742
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C(350Â°F).
Sear both sides of the pork chops in a frying pan with the olive oil; set aside on an oven-ready platter.
In the same frying pan, brown the onion, mushrooms and pepper for 5 minutes.
Pour onto the pork chops.
Again, in... - 43.2118
Stuffed Pork Loin With Pancetta Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahreneheit.
2. Fillet the pork chop.
3. For the glaze: In a small pan, add the water and sugar and bring to a boil. Once it boils, set it aside.
4. In a pan, add the chopped pancetta and cook until the fat... - 130.948
Baked Pork Chops Florentine
Dredge pork chops with seasoned flour.
Sear on both sides over high heat until well browned.
Reduce heat and cover pan.
Cook about 30 minutes until chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook spinach.
Prepare white sauce:... - 43.4568
Barbecued Pork Chops
Dip chops in egg, roll in crumbs and sear a delicate brown in hot fat.
Cover with following sauce which has been boiled 3 minutes: Cover pan, reduce heat and cook slowly for 1 hour. - 29.263
Vodka And Pepper Pork Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– Season pork with salt and coat with black crushed peppercorns.
– In a skillet, melt butter, sear pork on both sides, place in a serving dish and keep warm.
– Using the same skillet, saute mushrooms for... - 29.5765
Pork Tenderloins Grilled / Bbq'd
I took two pork tenderloins and marinated then in allegro sauce and rubbed them with"Hoochie Mama from Sucklebusters dot com. Smoked them until they were 160 degrees F. internal. Sliced easy and tastes great. - 101.375
Pork Chops In Plum Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper and sage.
3. Dredge the chops with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
5. Sear the chops on both sides in... - 47.1433
Pork With Fresh Mango Chutney
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Sear pork on all sides and lower heat, then add the garlic.
5) Mix in the onion and chiles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Mix... - 40.3806
Fried Pork Chops With Fruit
1. Wipe the pork chops with a clean, wet cloth.
2. Have the frying pan hot. Sear the chops on each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Place a slice of fruit on top of each chop. Cover the pan and cook over low heat 20 minutes. Turn the chop 4 times. In... - 27.2914
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven at 450 degrees Fahrenhait.
2. Butterfly tenderloin lengthwise and lay out flat.
3. Pound to tenderize and sprinkle the garlic, figs, seasonings and blue cheese over pork, leaving a 1/2" border around outside edges.
4.... - 99.4411
Vietnamese Caramelized Pork - Thit Kho
1. Slice the cucumber, green chili and green onions.
2. Tear apart the mint and cilantro leaves from the stalk.
3. Chop the onions, mince the ginger and garlic.
4. Cut the pork in 1 inch cubes.
5. In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil... - 0
Reduced Calorie Pork Vindaloo
Here comes an exotic pork vindaloo recipe, with an added advantage of reduced calories! Spicy and delicious pork curry with exotic flavor! - 0
Cranberry Glazed Pork Rack
– Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
– Place loin of pork in an oven-proof dish, fatty side up and sear in oven.
– Reduce oven temperature to 350 °F (180 °C) and cook for 15 minutes per pound.
– In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, molasses,... - 34.4865
Stuffed Dried Fruit Pork Chops
Combine apricots, raisins and water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and cool.
Drain fruit, reserving liquid, and toss with stuffing mix, celery and onion.
Pour melted butter over and stir.
Add enough of the reserved fruit liquid to... - 38.5668
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
1. In a 2-gallon re-sealable plastic bag, combine the orange peel, smoked paprika, coriander and sumac. Add the pork tenderloin, seal the bag and turn to coat the meat thoroughly with the seasonings. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. On a... - 36.0579
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 47.0897
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) Season the pork steak strips with paprika.
2) In a skillet, sear the seasoned steak strips in the heated oil until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned steak strips.
4) In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, dry milk and salt... - 45.6227