- » Seared Pork
Seared Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seared pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seared pork recipes.
Pan Seared Pork Chops With Grapes And Red Wine
This recipe will allow you to convert plain old ordinary pork chops into an elegant, inexpensive dinner that is good enough for guests. It is delicious and quite frugal. Make sure to use red grapes and pick the least expensive kind! Bon appetit! - 123.235
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 115.381
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin With Maple Mustard Sauce
Pork tenderloin is about as lean as it comes so this is a great healthy option. This is indeed a one pan wonder dish and the pork comes out tender and moist. The maple and mustard make a sweet-and-savory mahogany-colored sauce that perfectly compliments the... - 113.494
Pork Chops With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a plate, place and season the pork chops with sage and salt. Coat them evenly on both sides.
2. Heat a saucepan on medium high, heat oil and place the chops. Pan fry the chops for 12 - 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown. Once done,... - 112.104
Pork, Ketchup, Honey And '?'
Want to keep your pork dish simple, easy and yet tasteful - this video presents a perfect recipe for you. Here, the chef shows the easiest way to cook up the pork chops and serve hot by drizzling some honey and ketchup. How do you like the idea? To learn in... - 109.479
Pan-seared Pork Chops With Apple Sauce
Pork chops and apple sauce - this is a favorite combo for many of you. With this recipe video, you can easily cook your own favorite dish, without any problem. It's super easy and even a beginner in cooking can do this. So, watch the video and get into... - 106.907
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 101.474
Pork Normandy And Braised Veggies
1. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. In a hot skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the seasoned pork chops and sear on both sides. Once done, set aside to rest.
3. In another pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil along... - 101.004
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 100.652
Seared Brick Pork Steak With Grilled Pineapple And Bacon Hash
1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano... - 99.8761
Seared Ginger And Garlic Pork Chops
Want to know of a yummy appetizer recipe that you can cook within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! This is an easy to cook appetizer that is sure to earn you lots of delightful compliments! - 96.1213
Pan Seared Herb Infused Pork Chops
1.Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2.Heat a skillet and pour in a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
3.Place the pork chops in the searing pan.
4.Drop the herbs while the pork chop is cooking.
5.Cook for... - 93.6278
Tender Seared Duck And Caramelized Quince
Wondering how to surprise your loved ones with a culinary delight so yummy that they wouldn't want to stop eating? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat that everyone is guaranteed to love! - 88.2368
Garlic And Balsamic Marinated Seared Pork Tenderloin
What a better way to cook pork than to marinate it in a spicy sauce and then cook it? Check out this video where the chef shows how to marinate pork tenderloin in garlic and balsamic sauce and cook it. Ideal to serve with garlic and balsamic mixture and... - 79.4924
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Pork Steaks. This recipe of Pork Steaks uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 47.3683
Pan Seared Pork Chops With Green Peppercorn Sauce
When Matt Molina arrived in Italy, he had succulent pork chops wrapped in thin layers of lardo (cured pork fat) at La Locanda della Ribollita in Chiusi. If lardo is hard to find, substitute pancetta (cured pork belly rolled into a log); unfurl the slices into... - 35.5781
Seared Pork And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Marinate pork strips in 1/4 cup Balsamic Marinade for up to 1 hour.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add garlic and lightly saute.
Add pork to skillet, sauteing 2 to 3 minutes until no pink remains.
Add the remaining marinade, the peppers and the... - 33.5173
Sherried Pork Tenderloin
Place pork in large bowl. Stir together sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger, olive oil and lemon juice; pour over pork. Season well. Marinate 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add half of meat and stir-fry 3... - 31.4353
Pan Seared Pork Cutlets With Nectarine Salsa
1. Combine first 6 ingredients, rub mixture over both sides of pork. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork, saute 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan, keep warm.
2. Add salsa and... - 29.1575
Hoisin Pork Wraps
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. In a skillet with oven-safe handle, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Pat the pork dry on both sides with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper, and add to the hot skillet. Sear pork for 1 to 2... - 0