- » Seared Beef Tenderloin
Seared Beef Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seared beef tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seared beef tenderloin recipes.
Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin With Cheese Topping And El Vocho
This is a video which will definitely give you ideas for some food and drink preparation for the Passover. The curious cook prepares Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin with Cheese Topping and El Vocho to mark the occasion. Watch the video for the recipe. - 127.891
Juicy Beef Tenderloin
Do you enjoy a nice chunk of meat? Get some tips from Chef Jason who shows you how to select a good steak. He then let's you in on a simple way to cook the steaks, topped with a delicious sauce! - 124.89
Beef Tenderloin Fondue
Pour salad oil in a deep chafing dish to depth of about 1 1/2 inches.
Place over direct heat on range and bring to 425° or just below smoking point.
Then take to table and place over alcohol burner or canned heat.
Have beef cubes at room temperature in... - 36.5216
Pan Seared Tenderloin With Port Jus
1) In a bowl, mix the dried currants and brandy and let soak covered for at least 1 hour and upto 3 days.
2) Coat the steaks with oil, pepper and sage mix. Place covered in the refrigerator.
3) In a small pan, dry toast the peppercorns,... - 43.9538
Beef Tenderloin Wellington
1) In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Once the butter browns lightly, add in the mushrooms, green onions and parsley.
2) Cook the mixture over a medium flame, while stirring often, till the liquid evaporates completely.
3) Allow... - 45.9025
Tenderloin Of Beef With Blue Cheese And Herb Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Crumble the toast into a bowl and blend to a coarse paste with the blue cheese, parsley, chives, and pepper.
2. To prepare the Madeira sauce, combine the demi-glace and wine in a small saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce... - 32.7616
Stuffed Western Beef Tenderloin
When selecting tenderloin ask your butcher for filet mignon cut 2 inches thick or Chateaubriand cut 1 1/2 inches thick.
Saute' mushrooms quickly in hot butter until limp.
Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and pate de foie gras.
Chill the mixture.
Sear the... - 35.9024
Pepper Crusted Beef Tenderloin
1. Set tenderloin on sheet of waxed paper; brush with oil and season with salt and pepper, rubbing them in. Turn meat to coat evenly.
2. Preheat a gas grill for indirect cooking, or build a fire on one side of a charcoal grill.
3. Grill tenderloin over direct... - 27.5426
Bbq Roast Beef Tenderloin
1. In a plate place beef tenderloin, pour in olive oil and red wine.
2. Sprinkle peppercorn and salt. Rub well and tie it up thread. Set aside.
3. Chunk the veggies and place in a plate. Pour olive oil and sprinkle pepper.
4. Preheat the... - 95.6704
Herbed Beef Tenderloin
Coat a medium baking dish with no-stick spray.
Scatter the potatoes over the prepared dish.
Roast at 375° for 10 minutes.
While the potatoes are roasting, prepare the meat.
In a small bowl, mix together the shallots, rosemary, oregano, parsley, peppercorns,... - 36.8427
Barley Beef Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Clean tenderloin by removing all silver skin.Combine oil and mustard and spread evenly over tenderloin. Stir together shallots, garlic and thyme in a small bowl; rub onto tenderloin. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wrap... - 33.4472
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish And Shallots
Melt half of the butter in a roasting pan on top of the stove, add the beef and sear evenly all over.
Season, then transfer to a preheated 425° oven.
Roast for 45-50 minutes (the beef will be rare).
Meanwhile, place the shallots in a piece of foil, season... - 41.7629
Millefeuilles Of Beef Tenderloin
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making sauce, heat butter and stir fry onion and garlic in it. Add in thyme, carrot, bay leaf, mushrooms, salt, peppercorns and tomat paste. Stir.
3)Add in wine and reduce volume by half. Now add in the... - 45.7895
Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin With Truffle Butter
1. Fill your Sous Vide with water about one inch of the max fill line, and set temperature to 134 degrees.
2. Cut the cauliflower into florets and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl combine soften 1/4 cup grassfed butter (salted), and mix with... - 0
El Cid Tenderloin Filets
El Cid Tenderloin Filets is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 42.4764
Grilled Tenderloin With Pomegranate Jus And Bell Pepper Polenta
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12X16-inch pan of 1-inch height with parchment paper.
2) In a blender, puree the bell peppers with 1/2 cup of milk to form a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of milk, stock,... - 42.9314