- » Seared Bass
Seared Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seared bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seared bass recipes.
Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass & Vegetable Couscous
Season sea bass with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in saute pan until hot; sear sea bass until golden brown on both sides.
Place on sheet tray.
Before service, preheat oven to 350° and cook fish in oven for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. - 23.057
Seared Bass With Braised Onions Garlic And Eggplant
Are you calorie concious? Do you always try to avoid those calorie-laden dishes? This recipe of Seared Bass With Braised Onions Garlic And Eggplant is the end of your worries! I am sure you will be happy to know that this dish is prepared with very little oil... - 44.4113
Pan Seared Chicken Salmon Sea Bass And Tuna Salad
Make a variety of awesome and delicious dishes with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares pan seared chicken, salmon, sea bass and tuna salad. The video shares great information about fresh seafood and techniques that would... - 92.3045
Easy Pan Roasted Sea Bass With Mint Chili Sauce
This is a wonderful yet simple way to prepare sea bass. The mint-chili sauce blends nicely with the mild flavor of this light and flaky fish that is seared to crispy perfection. This recipe is a restaurant-quality fish supper, ready in just half an hour.... - 103.243
Broiled Sea Bass With Candied Tomatoes And Seared Escarole
Preheat the broiler.
Brush the fish with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place the fish on a broiling pan and broil until golden brown and just cooked through the center, approximately 4 minutes per side.
Cooking time will vary depending... - 35.0869
Pan-seared Chilean Sea Bass
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell shows you how to do this fish perfectly and gives you accompaniment suggestions. This recipe brings out the natural flavor of the Chilean Sea Bass without any sauces that would mask the delicate flavor of the fish. Serve with a... - 109.257
Wild Striped Bass With Braised Greens And Tomato Confit
Watch out for this amazing feast for your eyes that is very impressive too. See this fantastic video that shows a recipe for pan seared wild striped bass with braised greens and tomato confit. The chef here adds sprakling water to cook the lentils that makes... - 89.9176
Seared Sea Bass With Fennel Seeds And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the sweet potatoes into large wedges.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
Put the potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the fennel seeds and some seasoning.
Roast for 15 minutes... - 33.6114
Crispy Sea Bass With Minted Fennel And Radish Salad
1. In a small pan, add water, boil it and blanch fennel in it for about fifteen seconds; drain and run under cool water, drain again and allow to dry
2. In a bowl, whisk extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sugar; toss half of it with the fennel;... - 42.1734
Striped Bass With Artichokes And Aioli
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Cook the artichokes in boiling, salted water for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
3. Cut the artichokes in half lengthwise. Place the artichokes, garlic,... - 39.1253
Sea Bass Fillet With Beignets Of Sage And Beet Oil
Season the sea bass with salt and pepper, smear olive oil and pan sear till golden brown from all sides and finish in a moderately hot oven for 6-7 mins or until done.
Heat up a skillet, add olive oil and whisk the mashed potato with cream and butter until... - 35.1811
Chilean Sea Bass And Scallops In Pomegranate Reduction Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Chilean Sea Bass: Dust the Bass with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and pan sear the bass for 2 minutes.
4. Flip to other side and put the sea bass into oven for... - 100.799
Black Sea Bass
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle with olive oil over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a cast iron skillet sear the filets until brown flipping over on each side.
4. Place the fish in the oven and roast for... - 117.862
Roasted Black Sea Bass With Salsify
1) In the food processor, add 2 tablespoons herb mixture, bread slices. Process till the breads has crumbled.
2) Add in 5 tablespoons butter, pinch of salt and pepper. Process again to mix well. Set the mixture aside.
3) In a pot of salted boiling... - 40.6448
Crispy Striped Bass With Citrus Glaze & Fennel Parsley Salad
1. Let the fish come up to room temperature.
2. In a saucepan combine wine and ½ lemon juice and start heating up over medium heat.
3. Roughly chop half of the fennel fronds and stems and add it to the wine.
4. Simmer until the liquid... - 41.4103