- » Seafood With Wine
Seafood With Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood with wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood with wine recipes.
Seafood In Wine
Cook seafood following package directions; cool.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine wine, oil, onion, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, rosemary, and dash pepper; pour over seafood.
Marinate a few hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
At serving time drain... - 40.7122
Seafood Combination In Wine
1) In a bowl, mix the soup, wine, seasonings and water together.
2) In a slow cooker, place the fish and rest of the ingredients, except the parsley.
3) Then pour over the liquid
4) Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
5) Sprinkle with the... - 40.0435
You May Also Like!
Seafood With Wine Sauce
Cut bread in bite-sized pieces, each having a crust on one side.
Drain scallops and mussels or oysters; dry between paper toweling.
Combine egg and the 1/4 cup milk.
Mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper together.
Dip... - 43.0211
Seafood Casserole With White Wine
This Seafood Casserole tastes amazing ! Try this creamy, souped and wined, lobster, scrod and crab meat with irresistible cheese and paprika fillings for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Seafood Casserole. - 42.2983
Red Wine Seafood Stew
1 Clean the fish heads and bones thoroughly, removing the gills (if present) and any traces of blood or organs. Split the heads if large. Place the heads and bones in a nonalu-minum stockpot.
2 Trim green tops and roots from the green... - 45.5302
Seafood Newburg With White Wine
1. In a cup beat egg yolk.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
3. Add flour to make a paste.
4. Stir in cream, wine, mushrooms and seasonings.
5. Cook on High for 5 to 6 minutes; stir often.
6.... - 45.2206
Scallop Salad With White Wine
Place scallops, lime juice, butter, anise seed, wine and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Drain scallops and transfer to bowl.
Mix in celery, radishes and onions; set aside.
In second bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper... - 38.6223
Seafood Pasta (pasta Con Frutte Del Mare) (pescatore)
Add the evoo to the saut� pan and bring it to almost smoking point.
Add the diced tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the garlic to the tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the clams and mussels and white wine, cover the saut� pan.
Let the clams and mussels... - 43.4463
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 32.0661
1. To make parcels, heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook garlic, onion and ginger for 3-4 minutes. Add fish, coconut and cream (a) and stir for 4-5 minutes or until fish is just cooked; season with pepper, cool. Place 2 teaspoons mixture... - 32.9783