- » Seafood Sticks
Seafood Sticks Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Seafood Sticks recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Seafood Sticks recipes.
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 33.6257
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Quick Shrimp Sticks
Cut each bread slice into 4 strips.
Combine shrimp, onion and ginger in blender to chop.
In medium-size bowl mix shrimp with seasonings; add egg whites and beat until stiff.
Spread on bread strips; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Fry in deep fat until golden... - 34.7475
Fish Stick Special
Arrange fish sticks in a shallow baking dish.
Mix the remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and spoon over fish.
Top with crumbs.
Heat in a 425Â°F oven 15 to 20 minutes. - 32.3949
Braised Dried Oysters With Bean Curd Sticks
1. Separately soak dried oysters, dried mushrooms and bean curd sticks.
2. Dice soaked oysters and mushrooms. Cut bean curd sticks in 2-inch lengths. Mash red bean cheese.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then red bean cheese, and stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in oysters,... - 35.1603
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 109.977
Dill Fish Sticks
Place fish sticks in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Combine melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and dillweed; brush over top of frozen sticks.
Bake according to package directions.
Remove to serving platter. - 26.969
Scallop And Prawn Sticks
1.Thread prawns, scallops and onions onto six wooden skewers.
2.To make marinade, combine oil, wine, dill, parsley, chives, garlic, lime rind and juice in a glass dish.
Season to taste with pepper.
Add skewered seafood and marinate for 1 hour.
3.Remove... - 34.4299
Tarragon Seafood Salad
Cook macaroni as directed on package except add pea pods 1 minute before pasta is done; drain.
Rinse pasta and pea pods in cold water; drain.
Gently toss all ingredients. - 28.6568
Seafood In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cut prawns, seafood sticks and fish fillets into 2 1/2 cm (1 in) lengths.
Coat all seafood in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot, then add seafood.
Fry until light golden colour, turning frequently, then drain the... - 41.1311
Seafood Roll Ups
Cook and rinse lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Place noodles flat on plastic wrap.
In small mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients, except seafood sticks.
Spread about 3 tablespoons of filling on each lasagna noodle.
Sprinkle... - 41.7266
Hot Rotini & Seafood Salad
Prepare rotini as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Unwrap asparagus and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine rotini, asparagus, shrimp and seafood pieces.
Mix... - 41.5945
How To Make Korean Seafood Pancakes
Crispy pancakes stuffed with succulent seafood. A few simple ingredients make the batter and whatever seafood you like/have/can afford goes into it to make it a delicious appetizer, party food, or part of an authentic Korean meal. - 0
Seafood Au Gratin
All the seafood must be fresh.
Steam all the seafood until cooked, but not over cooked, and set aside.
Make a white sauce with the flour, cream and butter.
Cook until medium thick.
Add cheese (reserve some for top) Remove pan with the white sauce from... - 44.1898
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
Seafood Supreme Pasta Pie
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F.
2) Take a medium bowl; mix well eggs, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese and tarragon in it and add in noodles.
3) Take a buttered 9-inch pie plate and pour the mixture into it, covering the plate... - 42.1344
Saucy Seafood On Rice
Heat 3 serving plates in 250°F oven.
Place 1/2 cup (1 stick) of the butter, the green onions and garlic in large skillet.
Saute 1 minute over high heat; turn off heat.
Add shrimp, Seafood Magic and Tabasco sauce; increase heat to high and saute about 3... - 30.2007
In The Kitchen With Ken: Seafood Pot Pie
This pot pie is slightly different from the traditional one. This one Ken is showing is using scallops and crabmeat! A wonderful pot pie full of the seafood goodness to tuck into! See more in this video! - 119.122
1. On a chopping board, chop celery and onion into small pieces.
2. Skin and chop tomatoes.
3. In a pan, heat butter or margarine. Add onions and celery and toss it in butter. Let it cook until onions become tender.
4. Add tomatoes... - 45.3275
Ahoy there! A savory blend of crab and rich cheeses bakes in this delicious pie that’s hearty enough to satisfy even the hungriest of crews. - 37.1941
New Orleans Seafood File Gumbo
Peel the shrimp; rinse and drain well.
Refrigerate shrimp until ready to use.
Combine seasoning mix in a small bowl and set aside.
In a 4-qt. heavy soup pot, combine liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth with onions, celery, and bell peppers.
Cook until... - 40.3913
Cafe Du Midi London Ontario Seafood Pilaf
Here is a fresh and rather interesting take on Seafood Pilaf. Flavored with your favorite herbs and lemon juice and with a mix of seafood, this pilaf is something great to serve for occasions. It is great and I wish you should also try it! - 44.1784
Irish Seafood Chowder By Good Food Ireland
A classic recipe using the fruits of the Irish Sea by Eugene Callaghan of Kellys Resort Hotel & Spa. The flavours of the fish speak for themselves and only simple vegetables, a splash of white wine, cream and seasoning are all that’s needed to be added... - 0
Baked Seafood Casserole
Combine shrimps and crabmeat in a me-dium-size bowl.
Combine bread cubes, chopped parsley, and diced cheese in a second bowl.
Alternately layer seafood and bread mixtures, a quarter at a time, into a buttered 10-cup baking dish.
Beat eggs slightly in a... - 35.3915
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067
Tasty Seafood Gumbo
If you are looking for some simple Cajun creations, you can't get a better deal than this. Beryl Stokes presents one of her standout specialties, the seafood gumbo. This spicy Cajun creation comes packed with meat and plenty of veggies, seafood gumbo makes... - 94.7868
Seafood Souffles is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.6922
In small saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Reserve a few of the shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp.
In a mixer bowl combine chopped shrimp, flaked fish, softened cheese, yogurt, chopped celery,... - 37.9961
Prepare sauce; use canned Italian plum tomatoes if fresh are unavailable.
Prepare shrimp and lobster.
Heat butter in large skillet; saute onion and pepper 1 minute.
Add shrimp and lobster; cook until lobster turns pink, about 3 minutes.
Slowly add sauce and... - 31.7941
Combine 1/2 cuP of the soup, fish, celery, and monosodium glutamate.
Prepare pie crust mix using package directions; roll into four 6-inch circles.
Place 1/4 of the filling on 1/2 of each circle; fold to form turnovers.
Seal edges with fork; prick top.
Bake... - 34.7959
Korean Food: Seafood And Green Onion Pancake (해물 파전)
1. On a chopping board, chop about 20 green onions into 2-inch lengths. If the white parts of green onions are too thick, then cut them in half. This will yield about 2 cups of chopped green onions. Slice the green hot pepper thinly. Keep aside.
2. In... - 123.347
Seafood Puff Pie
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 46.5287
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, sherry (if using), black pepper, and red pepper.
Cook the orzo in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10... - 49.2745
1) Using non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, sauté onion, garlic, and scallion until cooked down.
2) Stream in the beef consommé.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except shrimp, scallops, brandy, Pernod, and rice.
4) Allow to... - 44.8149
Seafood With Vegetables
1. Prepare scallops by cutting each one into 3 or 4 pieces.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing the black vein running along the back and making 2 or 3 pieces of them if they are large.
3. In a bowl along with egg white and cornflour, put the prawns and... - 45.2823
Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the oil, chorizo, onion, bell pepper, and... - 43.1391
Grandma's Seafood Casserole
Grandma's Seafood Casserole is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Grandma's Seafood Casserole, you will always crave for some more. - 44.2393
Seafood Fajita Salad
Seafood Fajita Salad became famous in my home after our friend prepared some for us. You will have to taste this Seafood Fajita Salad to get to know the difference. Prepare it right away! - 34.3526
1. Cut fish into small pieces and process to a puree in a blender or food processor. Push puree through a sieve into a bowl set over ice. Mix in egg whites and cream until mixture becomes bulky. Add lemon juice, mix well.
2. Brush a loaf pan with oil. Cut a... - 30.3825
Cream Sauce Seafood Over Fettuccine
Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
In the saucepan, combine the broth, onions, basil, garlic and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
In a medium bowl,... - 44.9327
Supreme Seafood Casserole
Saute the mushrooms in the 2 tablespoons margarine in a large skillet over medium-low heat for 5 minutes; remove mushrooms from skillet and set aside.
Melt the 1/4 cup margarine in the skillet; whisk in the flour.
Stir in the half and half, green onion, mace,... - 45.2925
Seafood Spinach Fettuccine Salad
1. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook shrimp and scallops for about 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink. Remove and drain. Plunge into cold water to stop the cooking.
2. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook fettuccine about 10 minutes, until al... - 31.0611
Quick Seafood Chowder
Empty tomatoes into a large heavy saucepan and chop with the edge of a can.
Add the herbs and seasonings and heat slowly to a boil.
Simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in undiluted clam chowder.
Discard cartilage in the lobster claws and drain the lobster, crab... - 37.8941
1. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan and fry the rice and turmeric over a low heat for about 1 minute.
2. Add the pepper, onion, courgettes, and mushrooms. Stir in the stock and orange juice. Bring to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and add the fish. Cover... - 35.9861
Combine celery, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons butter in 1 quart glass casserole and microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Add scallops, fish, breadcrumbs and parsley and stir to blend well.
Microwave 1 tablespoon butter in... - 39.913
1 In a heavy kettle, make a roux (the flavor base for many Creole dishes) by melting butter or margarine; stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat, until flour turns a rich brown, about 15 minutes.
2 Stir in onion and garlic. Cook,... - 40.2473
Crispy Skin Salmon And Seafood Cataplana
Are you a seafood lover who wants to prepare some exotic dishes at home? If yes, then this recipe video of Crispy Skin Salmon and Seafood Cataplana is definitely for you. Watch these dishes being prepared in the kitchen of award winning Firefly Grill and Wine... - 119.496
Warm Seafood Salad
1. Arrange watercress and lettuce leaves on individual dinner plates.
2. In a non-stick frypan, heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft. Add scallops, prawns (shrimp) and fish and cook for 5-6 minutes or until prawns turn pink and fish is just cooked.... - 38.0793
Thread scallops, shrimp, artichoke hearts and peppers alternately on metal or bamboo skewers. (Soak bamboo skewers in water at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.)
Combine oil and lime juice in a small bowl; brush kabobs with lime mixture.
Oil hot... - 33.503
1. In a heavy kettle, Melt margarine and saute potayoes, onions and green peppers; add salt, thyme, pepper and tomato-clam cocktail and heat till it begins to boil
2. Cut the cord into chunks one inch long and add to the kettle, cover and simmer for... - 41.4857
Seafood Chopsuey With Oyster Sauce
Planning a fiesta and need a quick seafood dish idea? How about adding seafood chopsuey to your part menu. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combines shelled seafood with vegetables and oyster sauce to make a scrumptious dish. Very simple to put... - 86.2998
1 Slide lasagna noodles, a few at a time so as not to break, into a large kettle of boiling salted water.
Add olive oil or vegetable oil to keep noodles from sticking.
Cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, 15 minutes, or just until tender.
Drain;... - 43.3023
Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers Part I
This shrimp and crab stuffing for bell pepper has a jambalaya texture and has a bit of a Cajun kick, of course. This is indeed a traditional New Orleans dish that’s so Cajun and comforting. Bold flavors in a main dish or a compliment to your favorite... - 114.27
Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers Part Ii
This is indeed a traditional New Orleans dish that’s so Cajun and comforting. Bold flavors in a main dish or a compliment to your favorite entrée. Definitely worth trying for your next summer barbecue party. This recipe is meatless and perfect to make... - 113.377
Seafood Lasagna is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Seafood Lasagna recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.8798
Party Seafood Newburg
1 Remove meat from the lobster or lobster tails, saving the shell or tail shells for garnishing the platter.
2 Cut the meat into bite-size pieces; reserve.
3 In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, cayenne and... - 45.6717
Hot Seafood Hors D Oeuvres
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet. Save remaining 2 tablespoons for Step 3. Add frozen shrimps and garlic; simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes, or just until the shrimps are thawed and tender; remove from heat but keep... - 36.7094
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© shallots and herbs, until shallots are golden browned.
3) Stir in flour and cook over slow heat, for 3 minutes.
4) Put in mushrooms, wine and cream.
5) Simmer... - 43.8715
1. Make a roux (the flavor base for so many Creole dishes) by melting butter or margarine in a heavy kettle; stir in the flour. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat, until the flour turns a rich brown, about 15 minutes.
2. Stir in onion and garlic. Cook,... - 33.968
BRING A LARGE POT of lightly salted water to a boil, add the linguine, and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well and toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil to keep from sticking together.
Set aside and keep warm.
HEAT THE REMAINING 2 tablespoons oil... - 45.2052
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion with the lemon juice, garlic and celery for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine. Bring to the boil and add the tarragon and mussels. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns... - 36.1704
Crustless Seafood Quiche
1) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat an 8-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Add the onion, bell pepper and oil and stir well to coat.
3) Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, till the vegetables are tender.
4) Add the imitation fish and stir well to... - 44.6806
Gregory Peck's Spaghettini With Seafood
In a large saute pan or skillet, melt the olive oil and butter over moderately high heat.
Add the garlic and shallots and cook until softened but not burned, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the tomatoes, wine, peppercorns, salt, and ground... - 44.076
Seafood Souffle Pie
1) Prepare and bake a one 9-inch pastry shell as per package instructions.
2) Now, in a pan add gelatin and salt in 2 cups boiling water.
3) Mix it together 1 cup cold water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice and beat until smooth. Chill until almost... - 43.9866
Seafood Linguine Mornay
1) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, saute the broccoli, mushrooms and onion in 1 tablespoon margarine, stirring frequently until the vegetables are just tender. Remove nad keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and... - 45.8321
Creamy Seafood Linguine
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the onions and... - 45.3014
Quick Seafood Gumbo
1) Use non-stick vegetable spray in a skillet.
2) Add the onions, pepper and celery and saute till clear.
3) Add defatted beef broth, water, tomatoes and okra and simmer till done.
4) Add crab meat and shrimp and season with red pepper and salt.
5)... - 45.6303
Seafood Stuffed Baked Lobster
Preheat the oven to 425°F.Melt 8 tablespoons butter in a 9-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
Stir in the tarragon and parsley.
If using raw shrimp or scallops, add them with the herbs and cook for... - 41.4304
Clam Chowder Part 1- Mixing Seafood
Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy Clam Chowder. Somewhere between a soup and a stew, this first part of video features a mouth-watering mix of clams, potato and bacon. Click on the next part to see the step by step making of this delicious... - 114.121
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a large kettle of boiling salted water, slide the lasagne noodles, a few at a time so that there is no breaking. Keep the noodles from sticking by adding olive oil or vegetable oil.... - 46.017
A Special Seafood Dinner
1. Break greens into salad bowl. Wash cherry tomatoes; cut in half; add to greens. Refrigerate until serving.
2. Preheat oven to 425F.
3. Arrange the potato puffs on cookie sheet.
4. Wrap croissants loosely in foil.
5. In a medium... - 42.5387
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 87.6966
Cooking With Cathy 122 Seafood Extravaganza
In this episode of Cooking with Cathy, Cathy whips up some seafood recipes she learned on her trip to Italy. She creates a mussels and pasta dish alongside a whitefish and eggplant dish with another of her famous bruschettas. Check it out and let us know what... - 0
Mixed Seafood Pasta
1. In a large saucepan, cook the spaghetti with boiling water for 10 minutes until just tender.
2. Using a small, sharp knife, clean the unopened mussels under cold running water. Discard any mussels with cracked or open shells.
3. In a... - 45.6095
Spaghetti And Seafood Casserole
This spaghetti and seafood casserole is prepared with a medley of fish, mussels and shrimp with vegetable stock. Cooked with salmon, sea bass, along with tomatoes, shrimp and mussels, the spaghetti is cooked with the broth and seafood and served with a... - 44.5601
I submitted this to a wonderful women's sight where I'm a food contributor and had to share it here! A creamy masterpiece of taste perfect for holiday entertaining - 0
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse in cold water to prevent sticking.
Drain and set aside.
Saute" onions and garlic until onions are soft.
Add fish and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook approx 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Fold into... - 47.614
Pasta With Spinach And Seafood Sauce
1) Save the shrimp shells for later use.
2) In a saucepan, add the shells, chicken stock, rice, carrot, celery, shallots, onions, parsley and thyme and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
2) Lower the heat, cover the saucepan and cook for 25 more... - 44.7413
Bell Peppers And Onion Seafood Gumbo
1) In a non-stick shallow pan, heat oil and stir in the flour using a wooden spoon.
2) Stir continuously until the flour is light browned in colour.
3) Mix in onion, garlic, peppers and parsley and simmer 30 minutes, stirring... - 44.9088
Bacon Seafood Chowder
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut the top off each bread roll, scoop out and discard the centres and place on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, butter and fry the bacon... - 47.5357
Seafood And Dorot Herbs
Chef David Banks from Harry's Hospitality Group in Wilmington prepares a simple dish with large shrimp and scallops from Ippolito's and herbs from Dorot. He also uses fresh vegetables like butternut squash and brussels sprouts. - 104.716
Spanish Seafood Tapas
Why not try out seafood tapas for your next party and impress your guests with your culinary skills. Take a look at this exquisite video that shows recipe for crab fritters and shrimp toast that you would definitely like. Try out this amazing seafood tapas... - 117.113
Seafood Stuffed Crepes
1. In a bowl, combine salmon, tuna and water chestnuts or celery. Keep aside.
2. Measure flour, sugar and salt and sift onto wax paper.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until thick
4. Add the sifted dry ingredients and... - 46.713
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Korean Seafood Pancakes
A great snack for a rainy day! It's great for drinking parties too. Goes amazingly well with Soju or Sake. Invite your friends over for a delicious treat. - 116.476
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Baked Seafood And Ham Zucchini Gratins
In a 10-inch saucepan combine the stuffing ingredients.
Simmer over moderate heat for 15 minutes.
Add the next 5 ingredients and continue simmering for a few minutes.
Add the flour and simmer for 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
Turn off the heat and fold... - 39.179
Seafood Souffle Pie
Using piecrust mix, prepare and bake one 9-inch pastry shell following package directions.
Dissolve gelatin and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 2 cups boiling water.
Stir in 1 cup cold water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice; beat till smooth.
Chill till partially set.
Whip... - 39.5731
Curried Seafood & Rice Casserole
1. Cook rice, following label directions.
2. Heat turmeric and mustard seeds in butter or margarine in a large frying pan 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in shrimps; saute 5 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 12-cup refrigerator-to-oven baking dish.
3.... - 36.8469
1) Smear lemon juice on both sides of the fish.
2) Take a pan and saute onion in 1/2 cup sherry until it turns golden brown in color.
3) Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
4) Take a broiler pan and spray it with non-stick cooking... - 46.1785
Coquille Of Seafood And Mushrooms In Mornay Sauce
In a medium skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms until tender and the liquid disappears.
Set the mushrooms aside.
In a medium saucepan simmer the scallops, shrimp, sherry, salt, pepper, bay leaf and scallions for 5 minutes in enough... - 44.4229
Drain clams, reserving liquid.
Sieve avocado or mash with fork till smooth.
Combine clams, avocado, catsup, instant minced onion, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
If necessary, add some reserved clam liquid to make of dipping... - 35.474
Shoestring Tuna Salad
Blend mayonnaise, mustard, milk and Tabasco sauce.
Add tuna and celery.
Immediately before serving add shoestring potatoes; mix just so they stick together.
Serve on lettuce leaf. - 29.9944
Prepare fish sticks according to package directions.
Place one slice ham atop each piece of toast.
Top each with two cooked fish sticks and a pineapple slice.
Place sandwiches on baking sheet.
Heat in 400Â° oven about 3 to 4 minutes Meanwhile, in small... - 33.6283