- » Seafood Soup
Seafood Soup Recipes
Seafood Soup is a delicious and tasty soup variety prepared with
celery, carrot, fish of choice (lobster, squid, shrimp etc), clam, white
wine, and tomatoes. The very basic seafood soup preparation involves adding ... More »
Seafood chowders are rich with texture and flavor and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Stephanie making Turks & Caicos Conch Chowder using calamari steaks, coconut milk, vegetables and lot of flavors. Great treat to have on the beach! - 115.207
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 96.8054
Sour Salmona And Shrimp Soup
Is your menu incomplete without a yummy appetizer? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share this Sour Salmon and Shrimp Soup recipe. The dish is a very compelling appetizer and you must give it a try. - 78.2564
Downeast Lobster Bisque
Why not try out a smooth and creamy French bisque. Here is an impressive video that displays a simple recipe to make a flavorful lobster bisque. This video is well explained and interesting too. Enjoy your holidays with this delicious and hearty treat ! - 76.9462
Cream Of Crab Soup
This Cream of Crab Soup might be just the thing you might be needing before a hearty dinner tonight ! This crab meat and scallion dinner starter can be cooked within minutes ! Just try once and I'm sure you'll want to make it over and over again ! Correct ? - 49.7802
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the ham and bacon.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the browned... - 49.1963
Lobster Soup Bearnaise
1) Take a soup kettle and add the white fish and fish heads to it.
2) Place the lobster shells along with the fish heads if you use fresh lobster.
3) Add the carrots, potatoes, thyme, garlic and sliced onion along with unpeeled thinly sliced pieces of... - 48.8774
Asparagus Shrimp Soup
Everyone likes asparagus and this unusual combination of asparagus with shrimp and mushroom makes an unforgettable soup - 48.2565
1)Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Keep aside.
2)Take a 2-quart glass or a ceramic casserole and add the tomatoes,
onions,chicken broth, clam broth and tomato paste.
3) Cook on high without lid in the microwave for about 20... - 48.2163
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 47.8861
1) Take a soup kettle and place the haddock or the fish heads in it.
2) Add the shells of the raw shrimps to the fish heads.
3) Boil the contents after adding basil, thyme, lemon rind, onion, fennel and cold water to it.
4) Allow it to boil for 20... - 47.687
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In a 1 quart nonmetal casserole combine butter or margarine, 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 4 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in the uncooked rice; cover and set aside.
In a 3... - 47.5295
The artichoke shrimp bisque is a flavorful seafood soup cooked with artichokes. Prepared with clean shrimps, the artichoke and shrimp bisque is cooked with scallions, onions and carrots along with heavy cream and eggs. Flavored with lemon juice, the shrinp... - 47.4701
Corn And Shrimp Soup
In a heavy pot, put oil and add flour to make a roux.
When light brown, add onion and shrimp.
Add garlic and stir.
Heat tomatoes, mash and add to mixture.
Cook slowly like a stew.
Add a little hot water, about 1/4 cup, if needed to... - 47.4095
Lima Shrimp Soup
Lima Shrimp Soup is an alluring appetizer recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Lima Shrimp Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 47.163
Creamy Crab Soup
1) Allow the crabmeat to thaw as per the instructions on the package.
2) Drain excess water and flake with a fork. Set it aside.
3) In a 3-quart casserole, add next 10 ingredients to combine.
4) Cover with a lid and microwave at HIGH for... - 47.0216
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar and soy sauce with cornstarch.
2. Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth paste.
2. Put a saucepan on low heat and combine the fish stock, lemon-grass, garlic, and chili pepper in it.
3.... - 46.9524
1) Take a pan and put in the halved onion, celery, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add the milk and simmer the entire contents over low heat for 30minutes without bringing it to a boil.
3) Strain the cooked contents and replace them within the... - 46.925
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 46.8589
Lobster Soup Le Chalet
1.Take a flameproof casserolle dish and heat olive oil and half of the butter in it.
2.Put carrots, turnips, leeks, stock, saffron, nutmeg, garlic, thyme, andoregano and cook till the vegetables are cooked.
3.Put salt and pepper.
4.Take the lobster... - 46.7736
The gulf style gumbo is a shrimp, oysters and crab gumbo made along with ham and vegetables. Cooked in chicken broth, the gulf style gumbo is herbed and seasoned with onions and garlic along with sauces. A little elaborate in the makng, the gulf style gumbo... - 46.4123
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 46.2102
Bisque D'ecrevisse is a crayfish and vegetable soup. This seafood soup is herbed with a three herb medley and spiced with cayenne, garlic and a dash of tabasco sauce. Served over rice or as desired, it makes a great and filling meal. - 46.1531
Crab And Corn Soup
1)Drain crab and corn to remove excess liquids.
2) Remove the cartilage of crab and cut the meat into pieces.
3) Take a 1 ½ -quart glass or a ceramic casserole and heat butter for about 30 seconds on high in the microwave.
4)Remove the... - 46.039
Artichoke Oyster Soup
Melt butter in a large skillet; saute green onions, celery and garlic in butter.
Sprinkle in flour; stir and mix well.
Add artichokes, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt.
Cook over low heat 1 hour.
Add oysters and reserved oyster... - 45.9063
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the canned milk and cream cheese in a blender and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 45.7333
1.Ina pan, heat water and add fish bones, mushrooms, parsley and onion and cook unti boiled.
2.Let the ingredients boil for 3 minutes.
3.Drain and take out fat deposits if any.
4.Dice the carrot, celery, leek and tomatoes into pieces of an inch.
5.In a... - 45.1734
King Crab Soup
Saute the shrimp and crab meat in butter in a skillet for 2 to 3 minutes or until seafood is cooked.
Remove from heat.
Combine the soup, milk, mustard, onion, Tabasco and parsley in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to the boiling point, stirring... - 45.1223
Lemon Shrimp Soup
1. Halve peeled and deveined shrimp, reserving the shells, lengthwise.
2. Take a pot, add oil, heat well. Add the shrimp shells and sauté to turn pink.
3. Mix in chicken stock, citrus leaves, slivered chilies and lemon grass. Heat till mixture... - 45.113
1) Chop the shrimps into a fine paste.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together shrimp paste, salt, sugar, cornstarch and water.
3) Shape into marble size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or clam juice and the broth to boil.
5)... - 45.0995
Elegant Crab Soup
1)In a large deep saucepan, melt butter and saute onion in it.
2)Stir in flour into the saucepan and cook for 1 minute.
3)Add the crabmeat, pepper and salt. Cook covered for 10 minutes over low heat.
4)Add milk gradually and continue to cook for 15... - 44.9418
Oyster And Artichoke Soup
1) Melt the butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan and add the celery, garlic and shallots.
2) Cook over medium flame till the vegetables have tendered and then stir the flour into the mixture.
3) Over medium flame, cook the mixture for 3 minutes,... - 44.924
Sweet Corn And Crab Soup
Sweet Corn And Crab Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Sweet Corn And Crab Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 44.784
Quick Crab Soup
1) Take a heavy skillet and melt butter in it. Saute onion in it until tender.
2) Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring continuously.
3) Gradually stir in water and cook over medium heat until mixture turns bubbly and... - 44.7603
In a 2-quart casserole combine okra, undrained tomatoes, vegetable juice cocktail, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, bouillon granules, thyme, garlic, red pepper, and allspice.
Add bay leaf.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 6... - 44.7493
Shrimp And Bok Choy Soup With Pineapple
Place the shrimp in a medium bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of the wine or sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the ginger, the cornstarch, sesame oil, and white pepper.
Toss to combine, cover, and let stand for 20... - 44.7442
Celery Cabbage And Shrimp Soup
Celery Cabbage And Shrimp Soup is a wonderful meat soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous soup with succulent shrimp pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Celery Cabbage And Shrimp Soup recipe at... - 44.5631
Spicy Coconut Milk And Shrimp Soup
Bring chicken stock to a boil in stockpot.
Add fish sauce, galanga root, lemon grass, lime juice, chili pepper and straw mushrooms.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Discard galanga root and lemon grass.
Stir... - 44.31
Inspect the crab meat thoroughly and discard bits of shell.
Wash and drain.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large kettle, then add the pepper, celery and onion and cook until soft.
Add the tomatoes.
Melt the remaining butter in another saucepan and simmer the crab... - 44.225
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© crab meat, salt, tomatoes and ginger for 5 minutes.
2) Add broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, vinegar, sherry and soy sauce.
4) Pour the egg mixtures into the soup in steady... - 44.1164
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add bread and brown on both sides.
Remove and set aside.
Add remaining oil and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes to season oil and pan.
Remove and discard garlic.
Add all remaining ingredients... - 43.8778
Soused Crab Soup
Flake crabmeat; remove cartilage.
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
Stir in flaked crabmeat, cream and whiskey.
Over medium heat, stir until heated through; do not boil.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In a large saucepan, melt 1... - 43.8639
Oysters Rockefeller Soup
In a large saucepan combine 1/2 cup of the chicken broth, the onion, celery, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the spinach; cover and simmer for 5 minutes more.
Drain the oysters, reserving the liquid.
Add oyster... - 43.7696
Shrimp Soup With Fish Dumplings
Heat oil in large Dutch oven or saucepan.
Add onion, carrots, celery, and parsley; sitrring constantly, cook until slightly browned.
Gradually add beef broth; cover.
Simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
Add Fish Stock, tomato paste, mushrooms, tomatoes, curry... - 43.7651
Provengal Shrimp Soup With Summer Squash
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until the onion is translucent, about 6 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini, and water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat,... - 43.7535
Broccoli Shrimp Soup
Here I am posting an easy and healthy broccoli shrimp soup recipe for you. This soup is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on holidays we surely try this soup. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy your holiday, you can try... - 43.7339
Shrimp Ball Soup
Shrimp Ball Soup has a lovely taste. Shrimp Ball Soup gets its taste from shrimp filling mixed with chicken broth and mushrooms. Shrimp Ball Soup is cherished by many seafood lovers. - 43.7224
Eggplant And Crab Soup
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the eggplant and the tomatoes with their juice.
Bring slowly to the boil and stir in the stock, tomato paste, bouquet garni and wine.
Season with salt and... - 43.6553
Summer Shrimp Soup
Peel cucumber; grate coarsely.
Place in colander set in sink and drain for 30 minutes, pressing occasionally.
In large bowl, stir together yogurt, stock, cream, tomato juice and garlic.
Set 6 of the shrimp aside for garnish; stir remaining shrimp into... - 43.6193
Clean, wash, and chop the greens very fine.
Brown them lightly in hot butter with the diced onion.
Chop the fish fillets and add them and the water to the soup pot.
Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the fish pieces from the liquid mixture.
Put the soup... - 43.3364
Shrimp Ball Soup
For shrimp balls, in a mixing bowl combine egg white, cornstarch, and ginger.
Add shrimp; mix well.
In a Dutch oven combine chicken broth, rice wine, pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Add shrimp mixture by rounded teaspoons.
Return to boiling; reduce... - 42.9787
Coconut Shrimp Soup
1. In a large mortar, place the shallots, the garlic, anchovy paste, sugar, and soy sauce and pound to a smooth paste.
2. Add the pepper, salt, coriander, Ac'cent, and Tabasco and pound again to a smooth paste
3. In a large saucepan, place the coconut... - 42.9767
Tasty Crab Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and oil.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in water, tomatoes, bouillon, turmeric, thyme and pepper.
Microwave at High for 14 to 17 minutes,... - 42.9621
The seafood soup is a mixed soup made with a medley of seafood along with fresh vegetables. Flavored an cooked in a generous amount of white wine, the seafood soup is flavored with clam juice and bay leaf, the seafood soup is mild flavored with the hint of... - 42.7431
Oyster Soup With Herbs
Scald the milk over low heat.
The milk is ready when it forms bubbles all around the side of the pot.
Add the cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, nutmeg, butter.
Drain the oysters.
Add the juice to the milk.
When the butter has melted, add the oysters to the... - 42.6631
Chilled Avocado And Crab Soup
1. Start by halving, peeling and also quarter the avocados and slice them too, and dip in lemon juice reserving a few slices for garnish
2. In a bowl, place a little of this mixture and chill in the refrigerator
3. In a liquidiser, put... - 42.6613
Cream Of Seafood Soup
Rinse shrimp thoroughly.
Place shrimp in iced water and let stand 20 minutes.
Drain in colander.
Place butter in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 1 minute, or until melted.
Add onion; microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until tender.
Blend... - 42.5404
Vegetable Shrimp Soup
1) Make a paste from the onions, garlic, coriander, cumin, salt, chilli peppers and ginger by pounding or chopping it.
2) In a saucepan heat oil and sautÃ© the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the coconut milk and bring to... - 42.5152
Sherry Crab Soup
1) Combine milk and soup.
2) Take out egg yolks from whites.
3) Chop the egg whites and add to soup.
4) Mix Worcestershire, mace, curry powder, and crabmeat. Cook simmering for 10 minutes.
5) Place in individual serving bowls.
6) Sprinkle crumbled egg... - 42.2823
Lobster In Shell Soup
Partially thaw frozen lobster.
Split lobster tails in half length wise, then cut in half crosswise to make 8 portions.
In large covered saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and celery in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add chicken broth,... - 42.247
Crab And Corn Soup
This Crab and Corn Soup is terrific appetizer ! Try out this Crab and Corn Soup for lunch tonight and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.1935
Baked Oyster Soup
Preheat oven to 350°.
Put half and half in a large saucepan and heat to just under boiling point.
Reduce heat to a simmer and add the butter, celery, crushed crackers and seasonings.
Drop in the oysters and add their liquor, strained through a triple fold of... - 41.9675
Shrimp Won Ton Soup
Place,first 9 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 6 times or until coarsely chopped.
Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying out), spoon about 1 tablespoon shrimp mixture into center of... - 41.8161
Shrimp Soup A La Chef Meier
1.In a pan, heat butter and stir in mushrooms, onions, garlic, green pepper and celery.
2.Put fish stock, diced tomatoes and peeled shrimp in the pan.
3.Put bay leaves, Omsg, salt, pepper, tarragon, dill. Chervil, oregano, sweet basil, parsley in the... - 41.7194
Crab And Corn Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and give a good stir to mix well.
2. Place pan on a medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer soup for 10 minutes until piping hot.
4. In the meantime,... - 41.6454
In 5-qt casserole combine onion, garlic, celery, water and bouillon; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in wine, tomato juice, fish, tomato wedges and seasonings; cover.
Microwave at... - 41.5094
Seafood Soup Provencale
1. In a large saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the carrots, onion, and celery, and saute, stirring frequently, until the carrots and celery are bright in color, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add the wine and Pernod (if using),... - 41.4715
Martha Washington's Crab Soup
Melt butter; stir in flour and lemon rind.
Stir in milk gradually.
Cook over low heat until slightly thickened; stir constantly.
Add Worcestershire, crabmeat, and eggs.
Add cream and sherry just before serving.
Season to taste.
Reheat, and serve at once. - 41.2658
Savory Seafood Soup
Combine water, wine, onion, red and green peppers and garlic in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium; cover.
Cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add halibut, scallops and thyme.
Continue cooking 2 minutes... - 41.2178
Dried Shrimps And Bean Threads Soup
Soak the dried shrimps in rice wine for at least 30 minutes.
Remove shrimp to a small plate and reserve the wine.
Soak the bean threads in hot water for about 10 minutes.
Drain and cut into 4 inch long (10 cm) pieces.
Heat the oil in the wok, add the drained... - 41.0704
Prawn (shrimp) And Egg Flower Soup
Prawn (Shrimp) And Egg Flower Soup is and exquiste chinese soup that I often serve as a starter for an elaborate dinner at home. This soup is both filling and tasty. Try the Prawn (Shrimp) And Egg Flower Soup on a that you feel like cooking a delicious and... - 40.7514
Baked Lobster Soup
1) Follow package directions to prepare soup mix.
2) Add lobster pate, cereal cream and baby lobster tails.
3) Cook and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add Pernod.
5) Pour mixture into individual ovenproof soup bowls.
6) Keep aside.
7) Serve hot. - 40.739
Lobster Soup has a defining taste. Lobster Soup gets its taste from lobster mixed with chicken broth and eggs. Lobster Soup is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 40.7004
Flake and remove membranes from 2 tins crabmeat.
Reserve all of the liquid in the tin.
Melt 2 oz. butter in the top of a double boiler.
Add the flaked crabmeat and any of the liquid from the tin.
Add 1 1/4 pints heated milk.
Beat 2 egg yolks... - 40.6758
Caldo De Camarón (shrimp Soup)
Chop carrots, onion, chayote, celery, calabacitas, tomato, and potatoes into small dices. Set aside. Chop cilantro and set aside. Open can of garbanzo beans. Drain, remove skin, and rinse. Set aside.
In a pot, bring to boil water with salt to personal... - 40.6511
Corn And Crab Soup
Microwave butter 30 seconds on high to melt.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in milk and water.
Microwave 5 minutes until thick, stirring every minute.
Drain crab and corn.
Remove cartilage from crab.
Break crab into small pieces and add with corn, salt and... - 40.4311
Oyster Soup Deluxe
Oyster Soup Deluxe has a different taste. Oyster Soup Deluxe gets its taste from oyster mixed with spinach thawed and heavy cream, flavored with lemon juice. Oyster Soup Deluxe is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 40.3002
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, cook onion and carrot in 1 tablespoon wine and water until onion is soft.
Add bouillon; simmer 12 minutes.
Add sage, tarragon, and peas; bring to boil.
Simmer 8 minutes.
Puree in blender or food mill; return to pan.
Season... - 40.1468
1) Allow margarine to melt.
2) Stir in flour, mustard, pepper, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Stir cook the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes until a smooth sauce results.
4) Add milk to crab meat and then mix both slowly with seasoned sauce, stirring... - 40.1315
Delicious Crab Soup
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients except seasonings and crab-meat and pour in water until cooker is half-full.
2. Stir in spices thoroughly and put crab on top.
3. With cover, cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
4. Stir well and serve. - 39.9878
Curried Crab Soup
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, curry, and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add crab meat and wine; heat through.
Blend about 16 cup of the soup with sour cream till smooth; stir sour cream... - 39.9694
Curried Coconut Shrimp Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add curry powder and stir a little.
3) Add coconut and combine well.
4) Cook the coconut by stirring, until it turns lightly toasted.
5) Transfer the coconut in a bowl, and place aside.
6) In... - 39.9334
Almost Instant Shrimp Soup
1)Saute onion in butter and add garlic, curry powder, orange zest and shrimp and stir well.
2)Pour it in the beer and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3)Just before 5 minutes of serving add frozen packet of... - 39.8872
Tomato Shrimp Soup
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion, green pepper and garlic until vegetables are tender.
Stir in vegetable juice and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and fish.
Cook until... - 39.7643
Provencal Seafood Soup
My family of seafood lovers fell head over heels in love with this Provenqal Seafood Soup. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a seafood lover to like this Provenqal Seafood Soup.Worth your time! - 39.7248
Tidewater Crab Soup
Pick over the crabmeat.
Discard any bits of shell or cartilage.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the shallot and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Do not brown.
Add the crabmeat and saute for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the Fish Stock and... - 39.2876
Nutmeg State Crab Soup
Melt butter in top part of double boiler.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in milk, rind, and Worcestershire.
Cook over boiling water until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add crabmeat, eggs, cream, and sherry.
Season to taste.
Reheat and serve. - 39.2022
Melt butter in a large heavy pot over medium-high heat.
Stir and saute the onions, garlic, bell pepper, and celery 4 to 5 minutes to soften and release flavors.
Add the mushrooms and saute 3 or 4 minutes longer.
Finally, add the chopped tomatoes and... - 39.1053
Pour the fish stock into a stockpot, add all the ingredients except the oysters, the cream and the dill.
Boil for 15 minutes.
Add 3 dozen oysters and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place in the work bowl, two cups at a time and process until fine in texture.
Strain... - 39.0049
1. Bring the water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Tie the peppercorns, onion, carrot, parsley, bay leaf and thyme in cheesecloth, add to the boiling water and simmer five minutes.
2. Return to a boil, add the lobster, reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.8292
Avocado Crab Soup
Heat chicken broth, water, green onion and garlic to boiling in 2-quart saucepan.
Pour hot mixture into food processor or blender.
Add lemon juice and avocados.
Cover and process or blend about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Pour mixture back into saucepan.
Stir... - 38.4534
Cut the tomatoes into wedges and place in a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole with the onion.
Add the chicken broth, clam broth, and tomato paste.
Cook uncovered at the highest setting for 30 minutes.
Transfer the soup to a blender and add the flour.
Puree... - 38.2831
Elegant Oyster Soup
Remove all shell pieces from oysters.
Chop oysters, reserving liquor.
Melt butter in skillet; gradually add flour and seasonings, stirring constantly until smooth.
Alternately add milk and oyster liquor stirring constantly until mixture boils.
Add oysters and... - 38.2492
Combine all of the vegetables and cover with about 1 inch water.
Boil until tender.
Add the fish and seafood.
Bring to boil, then simmer until done. - 38.236
1. Cook oysters, scallops, clams and celery leaves in oyster liquor 5 minutes; strain.
2. Skim liquid, add chicken broth, heat to boiling.
3. Add tapioca; cook until thickened.
4. Beat egg yolks with cream; add to broth while stirring.
5. Add remaining... - 38.2138
Visko's Oyster Soup
1.In the liquid of oysters, wash them well and keep the liquid aside.
2.In a saucepan, heat butter and saute green onions bottoms in it.
3.Once the onions are see through, put the onion tops and stir until soft.
4.Put the oyster liquid... - 37.792
Herbed Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush, remove their beards by tugging on them, and discard any opened mussels. Place the mussels in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and stir in the mustard, which helps them disgorge any sand. Let stand for 15... - 37.7071
Seafood Soup With Tomato Juice
Scald the pork by covering with hot water for a few minutes; drain.
Heat pork with the butter in a large pan; add onion and cook over medium heat until browned.
Blend in flour; gradually stir in the water, tomato juice, and clam juice.
Add celery, green... - 37.6248
Seafood Soup Recipes By Category