- » Seafood Seasoning Rub
Seafood Seasoning Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood seasoning rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood seasoning rub recipes.
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a small plastic bag, mix the paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley.Sjhake well and pour onto a plate.
Piress the fillets into the rub and... - 29.9618
Italian Rubbed Sea Bass Fillets
In a small plastic bag, mix together the chili powder, paprika, garlic, cilantro, pepper and salt.
Shake well and pour onto a plate.
Place each fillet on theplate and press lightly to absorb the slices.
Coat the grill with cooking sjbray and preheat for 5... - 29.239
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 44.5363
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To make ahead, store at room temperature up to 6 months.
Makes about 48 teaspoons seasoning mix.
Use to sprinkle or rub over chicken, seafood, meats, or vegetables for grilling or broiling or, use... - 28.4064
Seafood In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cut prawns, seafood sticks and fish fillets into 2 1/2 cm (1 in) lengths.
Coat all seafood in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot, then add seafood.
Fry until light golden colour, turning frequently, then drain the... - 39.913
Sieve flour and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
Rub butter into flour with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water together.
Add to flour and mix with a round bladed knife to form a stiff dough.
Cover... - 42.6168
Homemade seafood Cocktail
1. Wash and dry the peppers. Grill them on all sides for about 15 minutes or until the skin turns black and becomes shrivelled. Leave to cool.
2. Scrub the mussels well, scrape away their beards, wash well under running water and drain. Wash the cockles in... - 39.0599
Seafood Or Chicken Aspic
1. Set a 1 1/2-quart mold in the refrigerator until the aspic mixture is ready. Then rub the mold with cooking oil.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the boiling chicken stock or bouillon. Season with salt and cayenne and add... - 33.1519
Seafood Risotto With Peppered Steak
1. Thaw seafood, if frozen. Rub both sides of steak with oil. Sprinkle both sides of steak with pepper and 3/4 teaspoon thyme, pressing into surface. Cover and chill steak till needed.
2. In a medium saucepan cook shallots and garlic in hot margarine till... - 37.1758
Meat And Seafood Barbecue Marinades
Summer without barbecues is something impossible, so why not learn making them? This video is one stop shop for all your marinade recipes. Chef is showing different marinade recipes for seafood, white meat and pork, so whatever may be your favorite barbecue,... - 121.606
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 49.2295
Cantonese Fried Oysters
This Cantonese Fried Oysters is simply yumm. I love the distinctive flavor and texture of a well fried platter of Oysters. Try making this Cantonese Fried Oysters yourself! - 42.9294
Basic Scone Dough
If you want cripsy and scrumptious scones, the Basic Scone Dough is ideal for you! I 've got some great scones with this Basic Scone Dough. Try out to see what I mean and let me know what you feel about it! - 27.1507
Pepper Lemon Cured Striped Bass
1. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. With knife, cut 3 or 4 slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon peel, salt, and seasoned pepper. With hands,... - 27.4247
Trout With Almonds
Rub trout with butter and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and pour over lemon juice.
Place in a greased paper lined baking dish and bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes per pound (20 minutes per 1 kg).
Meanwhile melt the rest of the butter in a... - 25.7672
Salmon Steaks With Apple Sauce
Wipe fish clean with damp cloth.
Rub it with lemon, salt and pepper on both sides.
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add: carrot, shallots, lemon.
Close and bake. - 34.0842
Choose middle cut from salmon.
Clean fish, leaving skin on, and carefully remove bone so that two big fillets remain.
Rinse under cold water and dry carefully with kitchen towel, being careful that the fish does not break.
Mix together salt, sugar, pepper and... - 37.2095
Fish Soup Leghorn-style
Fish Soup Leghorn-Style has a fine taste. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style is inspired by many food joints. - 45.1673
Jalapeno Tomato Seviche
Jalapeno Tomato Seviche has a great taste. If you like seafood cookies with tomatoes and flavored with lemon juice and jalapefio pepper then try this Jalapeno Tomato Seviche recipe. - 36.8699
Lobster Or Shrimp Sauce
Lobster Or Shrimp Sauce is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 26.9503
Try to buy eel thoroughly cleaned; if not, remove skin, let stand 15 minutes in a quart of cold salted water.
Rub with lemon, salt and pepper.
Cut eel into fine fillets.
Discard back bone.
Put layers of vegetables in baker first, then fish, and... - 36.4522
Cowboy Steaks In A Skillet
Heat oil and salt in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Mix in onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons cilantro, 1 tablespoon chili powder and crushed red pepper.
Add 1 tablespoon water.
Cover skillet and cook onion mixture 5 minutes, stirring... - 39.0182
1. In a deep kettle heat the oil, add the garlic and red pepper and brown the garlic lightly.
2. Cut the shrimp and squid into small pieces and add. Cover the pan and cook over low heat until the squid is tender, about thirty minutes. Add the wine and... - 31.6737
Hasty Salmon Pie
Salmon Pie is a perfect side dish. Salmon Pie is a savory bakery food. Salmon Pie gets its delicious taste from Salmon and biscuit crust. - 40.9302
Shrimp Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice has a lovely taste. Shrimp Fried Rice gets its flavor from Shrimp mixed with rice and eggs. Shrimp Fried Rice is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3623
Irish Cured Trout
On day curing process is begun, wash fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place on large nonmetallic platter.
Combine seasonings; place in small shaker bottle.
On day 1 rub fish with 1/3 of salt mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
On day 2 drain any... - 34.4502
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a baking pan with margarine or butter.
2. Prepare the eel for cooking as described. Cut it in 1 1/2 or 2-inch slices. Season with salt.
3. Arrange the fish in the baking pan, dot with butter or margarine. Bake 30... - 21.2816
Red Snapper With Vegetables
Prepare whole snapper for baking.
Cut deep gashes in both sides crosswise of snapper, 11/2 inches apart.
Rub well inside and out with butter.
Rub pepper, 1 teaspoon butter and lemon juice into each gash.
Combine celery, parsley, green pepper and garlic.
Stuff... - 44.5497
Split snapper down 1 side of backbone.
Rub cavity with salt.
Combine remaining ingredients except margarine and bacon for stuffing.
Add enough hot water to bind mixture together.
Place stuffing inside cavity of snapper.
Fasten with toothpicks.
Pour mar-... - 43.2832
1 Rub the flounder fillets with the lemon juice and lightly sprinkle them with salt.
2 Heat the butter and add the onions and mushrooms. Saute over low heat.
3 Add the dill pickles and pour in the brandy. Ignite and let the flames die down.
4 Stir in the... - 31.3058
Carpe A L'alsacienne
Rub fish with lemon after cleaning it with wet cloth.
Season on all sides.
Put sauerkraut well loosened in baker first.
Bury carp in it.
Dot with butter.
Moisten with wine.
Close and bake.
Remove from clay baker (beware of steam), fold in Mornay sauce with... - 36.4946
Broiled Swordfish Steaks
1. Sprinkle the fish with the salt, pepper and paprika; rub the seasonings in lightly.
2. Place the fish on a preheated, greased broiler rack about two inches from the source of heat. Brush the top of the fish with two tablespoons of the melted butter and... - 23.8757
Bacon And Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped potatoes over the grill!! If you have the time, try a version of your classic dish on the grill! This is one dish you couldn't go wrong with! The potatoes and bacon are just sensational! See the video to make this fantastic dish! - 106.2
Stir-fried Squid With Crab
Clean squid thoroughly and rub in the salt. Cut into strips 5 x 2cm and make criss-cross cuts over the fleshy side of all the strips. Heat the oil in a wok or frypan over moderate heat. Stir-fry the ginger and shallots for 30 seconds. Add the squid and... - 28.7252
Grilled Whole Red Snapper
1. Marinate the whole fish overnight in the teriyaki sauce, turning once. Heat grill to very hot and season it with vegetable oil.
2. Toss the zucchini with a few drops of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Rub a little olive oil on the flat... - 27.7752
Baked Stuffed Red Snapper
Baked Red Snapper is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare seafood recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 41.1676
Baked Boned Fresh Herring
1. Ask the fish dealer to clean the herring, cut off heads and tails and bone them. This adds a little to the cost of the fish but is well worth the difference in eating pleasure.
2. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Rub a deep baking dish with... - 26.5081
Baked Trout With Sardine Filling
Bone and clean the trout.
Mash the sardines and blend in the flour and add the wine or lemon juice and the cream.
Season with salt and pepper and fill the fish and sew up.
Lay the fish on strips of bacon in a greased baking dish, first rubbing it with oil,... - 36.9096
Smoked Mackerel And Crab Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) TO MAKE THE PASTRY: In a bowl, sieve in the flour, curry powder and seasoning into a bowl.
3) In a food processor, grate the butter or margarine and rub into the dry ingredients. Put in the... - 44.3064
Brill And Vegetables With A Pistachio Mousseline
1. Prepare the fish fillets by skinning them
2. Trim off any of the frill
3. Use a little of the tails to get a weight of 100 g / 4 oz: this is to be used for the mousseline
4. In a food processor, tip in the pistachios, the chervil and... - 44.4547
Bourride (fish Soup With Garlic Mayonnaise)
1 Peel and chop the onions. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Peel and chop the garlic. Wash and dry the herbs. Bring the water to a boil.
2 Put the onions, tomatoes, garlic, grated orange rind and herbs in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Season with salt and... - 39.6824
Eels With Parsley
1) Clean the eels and rub them with salt.
2) Let them sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse and make them dry.
4) Cut the eels into 7 cm (2 3/4 in.) long pieces.
5) Chop parsley and garlic.
6) Dip each piece in milk and seasoned flour, brown the... - 39.8973
Burmese Fish Curry
We were served this fish curry at a local roadside restaurant on the way to the Shan state. The tomato gravy with tender fish and fresh coriander made the lengthy car journey worthwhile. When we were back in Yangon, I asked my cousin for the recipe. She... - 42.9663
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-sour Sauce (caponata)
Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Tuna Fish With Eggplant In Sweet-Sour Sauce (Caponata) recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.4556
PASTRY: Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Cut lard and butter into small pieces and rub into the flour until mixture looks like coarse breadcrumbs.
Mix ice water and lemon juice and quickly stir in with a knife, using just enough liquid to form a dough.... - 42.4979
Squid With Vinegar And Garlic
Prepare the squid, reserving the ink sacs. Cut bodies of squid into 4 cm squares and score with the point of the knife in a diamond pattern. Combine marinade ingredients in a pottery, glass or enamel-lined bowl and squeeze in the ink from the reserved sacs.... - 31.5029
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.39
The origin of this famous San Francisco specialty is open to speculation. Most locals believe it is related to the Italian cacciucco, a fish stew of Livorno, and to the fish stews of the Friuli region, which are made with red wine. Serve with grilled coarse... - 37.9765
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-oversale
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.046
Shrimp On The Grill
Barbecuing is a fun thing to do! Ken is showing how to get the shrimps on the grill. An easy appetizer to make! Watch the video for more. - 117.776
Oriental Grilled Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Remove head and tail, if desired.
Using a sharp knife, cut three 1/2-inch-deep diagonal slits, 1 inch apart, into both sides of fish.
For seasoning mixture, combine scallions, gingerroot, soy sauce, sake, oil, sugar, and salt.
Rub fish... - 40.6915
Herb Broiled Swordfish
Preheat the broiler.
Melt the butter.
Add the lemon juice and seasonings and rub over all sides of the fish.
Place in a buttered baking pan and broil until the fish is brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork, about ten minutes.
Baste occasionally. - 28.1875
Chilean Sea Bass With Cilantro And Soy
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a large bowl, mix the cilantro, the garlic, the jalapenos, and the soy sauce into the bowl of the food processor
4. Process the mix till smooth
5. Rub the paste over the bass... - 38.6892
Broiled Lamb With Marjoram
You can try this Broiled Lamb With Marjoram as there is liberally no use in wasting a good leg of lamb even if it is a left over. This Broiled Lamb With Marjoram is my own variation of lamb leg steak. Happy cooking! - 19.6657
Open the clams over a bowl and reserve all the juice and meat.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the onion, garlic and thyme.
Fry, stirring, until the onion is soft, then add the clams and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, tomatoes, seasoning... - 44.6259
Combine Creole seasoning, basil, oregano, white pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a small mixing bowl, mix well.
Divide mixture in half, set half aside.
Sprinkle remaining half on fish fillets.
Place fillets in a shallow baking dish, and pour... - 37.6064
Truchas Al Jerez Al Homo
(baked Trout With Sherry)
Rub fish with lemon, and season with salt and pepper.
Heat oil, and add bread crumbs, parsley and garlic.
Spread 1/2 the mixture on bottom of shallow baking pan.
Arrange fish on top, cover with remaining crumbs and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Bake in preheated... - 30.9571
Cook shrimp according to package directions.
Drain and dry on absorbent paper.
While shrimp are still warm, grind with the fine blade of a mincer, crush in a blender or rub through a sieve.
Cream the shrimp with the butter, and season well with salt, pepper,... - 24.9144
Rub the salmon with oil or butter.
Put the fish in baking dish with a tight lid.
Pour over other seasonings.
Bake in a slow oven 325Â°F (165Â°Q oven about 30 minutes or until fish is done.)
Add 1 tablespoon of water if it becomes dry.
Nice served with... - 29.1032
Grill the kippers or put them in a large jug, pour- boiling water over them, cover and stand in a warm place for 5-10 minutes.
Drain the fish and allow to become cold.
Remove bones and skin.
Warm the butter to soften but not melt.
Add it to the kippers with... - 31.2876
Shrimp Wine Sauce
1. Strain the pan drippings from the fish and rub the vegetable residue through a fine sieve.
2. Add enough wine to the strained portion to make one and one-fourth cups. Blend the flour with a little wine and add, stirring, to the mixture. Add the shrimp and... - 27.0952
Fish Baked In Ti Leaves
Rub the inside of fish with salt.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Blend together onion, parsley, bacon drippings, seasonings, bread cubes and liquid.
Lightly stuff fish with mixture.
Sew fish together with string or secure with skewers.
Arrange slices of bacon over the... - 37.8267
Fish Kabobs- I simply love these skewered fish rubbed with pepper and lemon juice seasonings as an entrÃ©e. Try these Fish Kabobs and let me know if you like them. - 32.6734
Easy Prawn Cocktail
Wash and dry the lettuce very well—pick out the tiny leaves and break into very small pieces.
Arrange in cocktail glasses.
Put the prawns on top.
Mix the mayonnaise with the tomato ketchup or puree—to obtain this rub one large tomato through a fine... - 31.3799
Preheat grill; grease rack or a hinged wire basket.
Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut rinsed fillets into 4 serving pieces.
Season with salt and pepper.
Generously rub seasoned fillets with oil.
To grill fillets on rack, place oiled fish on... - 33.0336
Baked Fish Stuffed With Shrimp
The fish can be small or it may weigh 2 Ibs (1 kg) or more.
It may be left whole or it may be boned and filleted.
The quantity of stuffing depends on the number and size of fish.
Wash and cook the shrimp in 1/2 cup (125 ml) of water to which you have added... - 42.4594
Potage A La Caravelle
1. Scrub the mussels well and rinse the fish bones under cold running water.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large kettle and add the leeks, celery, onion, garlic and parsley. Cook until the leeks are wilted. Add the tomatoes and seasonings. Add the wine and stir.... - 34.4514
Stuffed Tomatoes Hassler
Cut a lid from each tomato and set aside. Scoop out flesh from tomatoes, leaving a wall about 1cm thick. Sprinkle salt inside tomatoes and turn upside-down to drain. Rub flesh through a sieve and discard seeds. Measure 1/2 cup of the pureed flesh and mix with... - 28.8553
Oyster Stuffed Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 215Â°C (425Â°F).
Rub the chickens with softened butter, salt and pepper and place them breast up, into a roasting dish.
In the work bowl finely chop the vegetables and the parsley.
Place them in the roasting dish around the chickens.
Roast... - 41.9132
Crunchy Salmon Loaf With Creamy Sauce
Make the Sauce Base by rubbing the butter into the milk powder and flour until the mixture is like fine breadcrumbs.
Place the base in a saucepan and stir in cold water and seasonings.
Heat over low heat and stir until smooth.
Pour half of sauce into a... - 42.0993
Carp Sauteed With Ginger
This Carp Sauteed with Ginger makes a delicious side course ! Try out this irresistible sauteed carp with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Carp Sauteed with Ginger welcome ! By the way did you know that the Carp dishes are... - 47.2738
Pike Baked With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Thoroughly clean and scale the pike; do not remove the head or tail. Dot the inside with six tablespoons of the butter and sprinkle the cavity with the salt, parsley, herbs and anchovies. Close the fish with skewers... - 34.7763
1. Saute the onion, carrot, thyme, bay leaf, parsley and celery leaves in two tablespoons of the butter until lightly browned.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp. Cook, covered, in one cup of the broth and the wine five minutes. Strain. Reserve eight shrimp for... - 33.5894
Green Goddess Salad With Meat
The Green Goddess Salad is a gorgeous seafood or chicken salad with greens and herbs. Seasoned with tarragon, garlic and vinegar, the Green Goddess Salad is aptly the Goddess of salads. Try this utterly delicious accompaniment dish and let me know if you'd... - 46.0936
Baked Striped Bass With Fennel
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut fennel bulb into slices and the slices into thin strips.
Reserve stems and feathery leaves.
Heat olive oil in a small skillet and saute fennel slicesand half of the garlic, covered, until just tender, about 10 minutes.
With a... - 40.0324
Timbales Of Smoked Salmon
Timbales Of Smoked Salmon is a delicious dish that has a unique flavor! I pick this dish for most of my parties as they have never let me down. Try this Chicken Rose recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 28.2824
Crab Filled Fish Rolls Veracruz Style
These Crab-filled fish rolls Veracruz style are simply irresistible ! Try these baked fish with deliciously seasoned crab fillings for your next meal with suitable savory sauces. Your suggestions for these Crab-filled fish rolls Veracruz style are welcome ! - 39.5814
Baked Spring Chicken With Crab Apples
Clean the chickens of all pinfeathers, wash, and dry.
Salt and pepper them thoroughly inside and out.
Chicken takes a lot of these seasonings, so do the job well, rubbing the salt and pepper into the skin instead of merely dusting it over the bird.
Then... - 38.2842
Steve cooks his healthy Salmon Burgers with a refreshing green bean and tomato salad. - 0
California Style Pasta
Rub pistachios against each other to remove most of skins and expose green interior.
In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Add skinned pistachios; saute until toasted.
Be careful because pistachios burn easily; set aside.
Slice green... - 42.5528
Fish With Lemon And Ginger
1. In a bowl mix together the garam masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the sole fillets in a flat, non-metallic dish and rub over with the spice mixture.
3. Cover tightly and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. In another bowl mix half the spring... - 45.6843
Bouillabaisse is a tradition fish soup. Bouillabaisse gets its taste from fish mixed with tomatoes and flavored with sherry. Bouillabaisse is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 43.0325
Ifood.tv Summer Grilling By Saucy Mouth
The Chef shows how to make Grilled Shrimp from the ifood.tv grilling series. She makes the shrimps by using the A fire seafood rub which gives a nice flavor to the dish. This is very easy to make and tastes yummy! - 125.805
Wegmans Cedar-plank Salmon With Brown Sugar & Cracked Pepper
This is an easy and delectable way to prepare salmon. The smokey, sweet flavor really compliments the fish. The flavors are light so they didn't overpower the flavor of the fish. Even if you are not crazy about Salmon, you'll love this recipe. It's easy to... - 135.753
Spiced Salmon Steaks
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a small bowl, mix the sugar and spices together
4. Add the salmon steaks to the mixture
5. Rub the marinate into the fish and set aside for one hour in the refrigerator
6. Peel the... - 47.2339
Grilled Whole Fish
Prepare Lemon-Parsley Butter or Mustard Butter; set aside.
Preheat grill; grease rack or a hinged wire basket.
Remove head and tail from fish, if desired.
Rinse fish inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place... - 35.9132
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943