- » Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood sausage jambalaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood sausage jambalaya recipes.
Creole Shrimp And Sausage Jambalaya
For those of you who didn’t know the difference between Creole and Cajun jambalaya, the former contains tomatoes, unlike the later. This recipe of Chef John’ is a classic, New Orleans' Creole jambalaya, the successor of the Spanish paella. He uses brown... - 107.031
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Remove casing from sausage; slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, green pepper, and next 3 ingredients; cook, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 42.2226
Sausage And Shrimp Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a one dish meal that is absolutely delicious. It is a Southern delight that combines wonderful ingredients like sausages, bacon and shrimps cooked in a variety of recipes. This is a simple and mouthwatering recipe for you to make it at home. - 34.916
You May Also Like!
Jambalaya Shrimp And Sausage
Enjoy a classic Jamaican food with this classic jambalaya recipe — shrimp, sausage, pepper, herbs, rice, sea salt and chicken stock. Perfect for summertime entertaining like casual cookouts or fun barbecue bash. Just roll up your sleeves and get ready to... - 66.7795
Andouille Sausage Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. Place chicken and sausage on smoker and cold smoke them for 1 ½ hours.
2. Place a large pot on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
3. Drop sausage and cook until browned. Remove sausage from pot and set aside.
4. Throw chicken in... - 0
Chicken Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya
Using Food Chopper, chop and measure onion and celery.
Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and sausage, and cook until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic to sausage mixture and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rice, then... - 45.9898
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Jambalaya
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on another exciting culinary adventure to the sultry Gulf Coast region of the U.S. and creates an incredible seafood jambalaya with shrimp, sockeye salmon and seafood sausage. Laissez les bon temps roule!! - 114.907
Combine ham, sausage, onion, celery, and green pepper in 4-quart microproof casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, chicken, green onions, bay leaves, cayenne, ... - 34.9137
1. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook shrimp 3 minutes; remove to bowl. In same skillet over medium heat, cook sausage meat until... - 31.9813
Jambalaya With Meat And Veggies
1. Cook the rice with water in a rice cooker.
2. In a pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the peppers, celery, garlic and onions. Season with a tablespoon of the creole seasoning.
3. Season the shrimp and chicken on all sides with the creole... - 110.032
Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
In Dutch oven, heat butter over medium high heat; cook onion and celery for 3 minutes.
Add green pepper, sausage, chicken, garlic, bay leaves, oregano, thyme, salt, cayenne and black pepper; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and... - 38.6606
Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the sausage plus the ham, if you wish, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the flour,... - 35.0216