- » Seafood Salad Crab Shrimp Scallop
Seafood Salad Crab Shrimp Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood salad crab shrimp scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood salad crab shrimp scallop recipes.
Fricassee Of Scallops, Shrimp, Oysters, And Blue Crab
1)In a large saucepan, add water and seasonings. Now add the shrimp,scallops and shallots.
2)Bring to a boil and keep stirring.
3)Quickly reduce to simmer, till the shrimp turns pink and gets firm.
4)Remove shrimps and scallops and set aside.
5)Now... - 43.4523
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
Baked Crab Salad
Mix the green pepper, onion, celery, crab meat, shrimp, eggs, and soft bread crumbs.
Season mayonnaise with pepper and Worcestershire; combine with first mixture.
Spoon into 6 greased scallop shells or a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with cracker or bread... - 35.9568
Cut the tops from the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, blend the seafood, vegetables and dressing together.
Fill the tomato cavity with the seafood mixture.
Place the sprouts on four chilled serving plates, top with a tomato and... - 34.8715
Hot Seafood Salad
In pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni until barely tender; rinse and drain well. (There should be about 2 cups/500 mL.)
If using canned seafood, rinse thoroughly in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, combine macaroni, seafood, cheese, celery, green... - 42.5822
Seafood Pesto Salad
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
Mix macaroni, pesto, tomatoes, olives and vinegar in large bowl.
Add spinach and seafood.
Toss. - 28.4661
Seafood In Wine
Cook seafood following package directions; cool.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine wine, oil, onion, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, rosemary, and dash pepper; pour over seafood.
Marinate a few hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
At serving time drain... - 40.7122
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.1913
1. Combine fish and shellfish and arrange over salad greens in a shallow serving bowl or small platter
2. Garnish with melon balls, strawberries or other fruit and serve with wafers or crackers
3. Pass the Louie Dressing - 35.6037
Seafood Cocktail made with shrimp, crab, scallops, clams and avocado. - 110.543
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085
Palace Court Salad
1. Cook the artichoke hearts according to the package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain. In a large bowl, mix the seafood with the celery, onion, and radishes. Stir in the mayonnaise until the mixture is lightly coated.
2. Line a serving platter... - 34.51
Basic Shellfish Salad
Mix all but last 2 ingredients, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Add celery and cucumber, mix well, and taste for salt if anchovy paste is not used.
Serve mounded in lettuce cups, hollowed-out tomatoes, halved avocados, or in the center of a tomato aspic or... - 33.3757
Ceviche is a simple dish with the scallops, shrimp and crab; tastes fabulous when chilled. - 102.345