- » Seafood Salad
Seafood Salad Recipes
Seafood salad is a must for those who love seafood. Seafood salad is great when served at special occasions. The seafood consists of crabmeat and shrimps while mozzarella cheese (shredded), lemon juice and mayonnaise ... More »
Alaskan King Crab And Strawberry Salad
This pretty, scrummy salad comes together in a hurry and takes advantage of tasty, crunchy, ocean-fresh crabs. This delectable salad is chockfull of tender crab meat, greens and a delectable dressing. Perfect for lunch or dinner, you can serve this as light... - 134.372
Grilled Prawns And White Corn Summer Salad
Perfect for summertime grilling, chef Jeff creates a hearty and savory salad using prawns, Andouille sausage, white corn and yukon gold potatoes nuanced with a lively paprika vinaigrette. Learn how to cut 20 cherry tomatoes in half in 2 seconds using Jeff's... - 130.294
Flavorful Homemade Shrimp Salad
Looking for a yummy salad recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to make a simple yet very tasty and flavorful shrimp salad that makes an excellent appetizer, as well as side dish. This dish is easy to make yet impressive... - 128.186
Betty's Shrimp And Avocado Salad
How to prepare a shrimp and avocado salad that's a perfect summer lunch or dinner treat...and quick to make. Cooking pro Betty Bannerman
Busciglio takes you step by step using only fresh ingredients. - 127.279
Seafood Salad - Insalata Di Mare
1. Cut the carrots, celery, fennel, radish, and tomatoes into strips.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, prawn and the calamari.
3. Boil the calamari in boiling water for 5 minutes along with salt.
4. Stem the prawns and shrimps for 4... - 123.235
Low-fat Crab Salad Dressed With Grapefruit Mint Citronette
This low-fat rendition of Crab salad makes a first-class lunch or light supper entrée for the summer. This is a lighter, healthier and zestier version of the traditional crab salad. The citrusy and refreshing mint dressing brings out the delicate flavors of... - 116.381
1. Season shrimp with salt.
2. Cut the flowering portion of chives as shown in the video. Set aside.
3. Place a pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Drop shrimp, and mushroom in pan. Cook for a couple of minutes. Do not overcook... - 113.695
Healthy Shrimp Salad With Grilled Lettuce
If you are really busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy salad. What better than shrimp salad with grilled lettuce. From the kitchen of Chef Kirk Leins to yours, gear up for an entremely enjoyable treat. - 113.505
Crispy Chesapeake Ray Stinger Ceasar Dressing
Are you looking forward to treat your guests with a unique and extraordinary dish. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for crispy chesapeake ray stingers with Caesar dressing. Amaze your guests with this crispy super... - 113.329
Sourdough Shrimp Salad
From Fishermans Wharf, a beautiful platter salad featuring shrimp and avocados, topped with warm, homemade garlic-Parmesan sourdough croutons. - 111.369
Quick Shrimp Cobb Salad
Watch Erica make a quick Cobb Salad served with shrimp and avocado. Easy, delicious and nutritious! - 111.255
Fresh Seafood Salad With Balsamic Gochujang Dressing
Enjoy the surf and turf with this exotic seafood salad that combines flavors and ingredients of Korean and Italy. This is a unique but delicious salad of fresh seafood like oysters, shrimp and calamari atop seaweed, dressed with a sweet-sour and spicy... - 106.423
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 105.474
Spicy Baja Shrimp Salad
A simple salad for your next barbeque party? This is it…a delicious baja shrimp salad. This video shows you how to make this simple salad with grilled shrimps. The ingredients are easy to get and ready in minutes. - 104.715
Citrus Sesame Shrimp Salad
Simple and super healthy, this easy appetizer is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of shrimp are accented with the sweet-sour-spicy marinade of orange marmalade, sesame oil, chili sauce, and lemon juice and the... - 100.553
Blue Lantern Lounge Shrimp With Panchetta And Fig Salad
A spin on bacon wrapped shrimp and bacon wrapped figs, this dish combines the elements of these two into one impressive dish. It is a beautifully deconstructed dish thrown together. It’s a pricy dish perfect for a formal dinner. With beautiful rich yet... - 100.28
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve for the side dish? Try this delicious Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad. We guarantee it will disappear just within a few minutes of being served. - 100.036
Grilled Salmon With Crab Salad On Cedar Plank
Salmon cooked on cedar plank has a unique taste, don’t you too feel the same. Here is a video for grilled salmon with crab salad cooked on cedar plank. So what else does the chef do to the salmon? Watch the video for the answer. - 97.8059
Southwestern Style Seafood Salad
Calling all seafood freaks who want to try them in salads, this recipe is just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey make this salad in typical Southwestern style using fresh flavors along with ensemble of seafood. Served warm or cold, colorful, flavorful and... - 97.718
Octopus Recipes And Dishes Part 1 - How To Make An Octopus Salad
Having a perfectly tenderized octopus and no recipe to use it in is like... is like... having a perfectly tenderized octopus and no recipe to use it in. To follow up our episode #9 on how to tenderize and prepare your octopus, we have now come out with... - 94.9612
Roasted Shrimp Salad
1.Set the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Chop onion,bell peppers and cilantro and dice the feta cheese.
2.Roast the shrimp on a sheet pan ,drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3.Toss to coat evenly spread shrimp in a single... - 94.9527
Tasty Bone-in Ham With Raisin Glaze
Thinking what to make for the Holidays, then you must check out this recipe. The chef shows how to make Baked ham with raisin glaze. This dish is so filling and tasty. A perfect meal for your family and friends. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 94.8209
Lobster Salad With Mango And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, creates the prefect summer meal - a succulent lobster salad with sweet mango and luscious avocado. Ideal for an appetizer or as a main meal. A seafood lover's dream! You don't want to miss this! - 94.8077
Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad
If you believe cooking is an art, this video of Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad is for you. Take a look to see how a master piece is created step by step, using some colorful and flavorful fresh ingredients. Try this salad for your special... - 89.103
Gourmet Shrimp Salad
Here is a fantastic recipe for shrimp salad that would surely leave you finger licking! This is really an easy salad with an absolutely flavorful dressing prepared with yogurt, sour cream, capers and other fresh herbs. This amazing salad is simply gorgeous... - 87.844
Italian Watercress, Shrimp And Farro Salad
Salads in Italian cuisine come are vibrant, rich and exotic and here is a regional recipe to make one. Check out Debi and Gabriele mixing vegetables, shrimps and flavors to make the Watercress, Shrimp and Farro Salad. Fun in making and having! - 84.9553
Shrimp Salad With Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
Love including seafood in your diet? This recipe will really come handy. Watch the chef prepare this very very flavorful Shrimp Salad with Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Dressing. This salad makes for a great side dish. It is sure worth a try. - 80.8597
Cold Shrimp Salad
What tailgate party is complete with a zesty salad and a slaw? And Betty's shrimp salad just make the perfect addition to any game party or even a casual cookout. Easy to assemble, this zesty, healthy salad will have your guests buzzing around the table for... - 80.7669
Spicy Macaroni And Crab Salad
Clyde is making a quick salad recipe for the vegetarians using artificial crabmeat. Its quick to make if you have your macaroni boiled and ready. He uses a few ingredients from the kitchen and the most essential part of this dish is its hot curry power which... - 79.4288
Hot Crab Salad Boats
Hot Crab Salad Boat is a nice way to serve a filling salad. Although this is a salad but it can also be served as a side dish or snack. Hot Crab Salad Boats taste better than any other salad. It is a great recipe to serve and share with your friends plus a... - 51.7125
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad tastes great and is simple to make. Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad must be tried by all salad lovers. Try this delightful recipe for the next party that you host and grab a bag full of compliments. - 50.3729
Grapefruit Shrimp Salad In Avocado Ring Mould
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in hot water
2. Chill the gelatin till partially set
3. Drain the grapefruit sections and set aside
4. Once the gelatin is partially set, whip the gelatin till it is smooth and fluffy
5. Stir in... - 49.1021
Fruit And Crab Salad
Fruit And Crab Salad is a old fashion but very delicious. The seafood lover just relishes munching fruit and crab salad. The prefect amalgamation of mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard gives the fruit and crab salad a mouth watering taste. - 48.7627
Crabmeat Chefs Salad
1) In a blender, place cucumber, parsley flakes, lemon juice, salt, paprika, tarragon.
2) Process at the medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is pureed.
4) In a bowl, toss together salad greens, mushrooms and green pepper.
5)... - 48.62
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.2007
Pan Seared Scallop Salad
To make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, and oil.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cucumbers, tomatoes, and shallots.
Add half of the... - 48.0529
Here's an amazing seafood salad recipe that rules the list of my favorite dishes. The combination of seafood used in this salad make it totally irresistible. Treat your friends and family with this amazing salad as a side dish. Don't forget to share your... - 48.0512
Curried Shrimp Salad
Here is a delicious Curried Shrimp Salad recipe. Use the freshest of Shrimp available to get a great tasting salad. A lip-smacking side dish, this dish completes your spread. - 47.8146
Curried Shrimp Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Curried Shrimp Salad. This typically delicious Salad can be partnered with a variety of main courses. - 47.6283
Marinated Shrimp Salad
1. In boiling water cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
2. Then drain, cool and chill thoroughly.
3. Prepare the artichoke hearts by draining them and reserve the marinade.
4. Then cut large pieces of artichoke hearts in... - 47.5106
Marinated Shrimp Salad
1) Strain the artichoke hearts and reserve the marinade.
2) Slice the large pieces of artichoke hearts into half.
3) In a bowl mix together shrimp, artichoke hearts, carrots, celery, green onion and pimiento.
4) In a bowl place the... - 47.4956
Hot Seafood Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Rinse the shrimp and scallop properly.
3) In a saucepan, combine the rinsed scallop, shrimp and the wine. Cook over low flame for about 3 minutes and drain.
4) In 1 tablespoon of butter,... - 47.3426
Crab Seafood Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 11 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer shells back to pot.
5) In a small... - 47.2541
1. In a saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove shrimp, drain well; rinse with cold water.
4. Peel shrimp; using a knife, cut each in half. Cool.
5. In a bowl,... - 47.2452
Lobster Salad On Artichokes
1) Remove the stems and the outer leaves from all the artichokes. Discard the leaves and retain the flat central base.
2) Pick out the leaves till you find the inner yellow-green leaves. Slice the top 2/3 of the artichokes, so that only the... - 47.1998
Grilled Seafood Salad With Shallot Thyme Vinaigrette
1. In a large food grade bag or a covered jar, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well to make sure that they are well mixed
2. In another shallow dish, place the fish and shrimp and pour the ¼ cup of the vinaigrette over them.
3.... - 47.1479
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 47.1214
1) Steam the shrimp until pink for about 2 minutes and make sure you do not overcook. Put aside.
2) Steam the mussels and clams until they open, removing them as they open, about 3 minutes.
3) Ensure that you do not overcook them or they will... - 46.8782
Molded Shrimp Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in cold water for about 5 minutes.
2) Let the water come to a boil. Keep stirring till the gelatine has dissolved completely.
3) Place the pan in a bowl of ice. Keep stirring the mixture a few times till the... - 46.8424
Shrimp Salad With Remoulade Sauce
Place shrimp in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, blend all Remoulade Sauce ingredients, except sugar.
Pour 3/4 cup Remoulade Sauce over shrimp.
Stir to coat.
Chill for 1 hour.
Stir sugar into remaining sauce.
For... - 46.8015
Grild Shrimp And Salad
To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, puree the avocado and lime juice.
Add the buttermilk, basil, honey, and pepper.
Process until smooth.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 46.7005
Shrimp And Rice Salad
1. Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add crab-boil mix and shrimp to it and boil it for some time. Simmer the crab boil and shrimp mix for some time till it is cooked perfectly.
2. Drain excess water and wash the cooked shrimp and crab... - 46.5911
Low Cal Scallop Salad
This low cal scallop salad is a low calorie vegetable salad prepared with green beans and cooked scallops. Herbed with tarragon, the low cal scallop salad is savory with a sweet and vinegar dressing. Chilled and served in lettuce cups, it is great for parties. - 46.5896
Shrimp Louis Salad
1) In a blender container add cottage cheese, tomato juice, egg, and mustard.
2) Process the mixture until smooth.
3) Spoon mixture into 2-cup serving bowl.
4) Cover and chill.
5) Arrange lettuce leaves over shallow serving bowl.
6) Decorate... - 46.5547
Garlic Shrimp Salad
1. In a large pan, pour the water, bay leaf, and salt and boil well.
2. Add the shrimp the hot water and cook for 8 minutes till done.
3. Drain cool and cut each shrimp into four sections
4. In a skillet, tip in the oil and heat it... - 46.3175
Shrimp Salad San Joaquin
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the shrimp, scallions, oil and garlic together until thoroughly coated, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, stir the water, broth mix, hot sauce and red pepper together, until the... - 46.2779
1) From the top of tomatoes, cut a thin slice.
2) Scoop out seeds and discard.
3) Sprinkle little salt insides of tomatoes and place them inverted on a wire rack for about 15 minutes to drain.
4) Mix lobsters with mayonnaise, celery,... - 46.0497
Hot Shrimp Salad
Combine 1 cup butter and flour in saucepan; stir to make a paste.
Add milk to flour mixture gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened; add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Pour sauce into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Drain shrimp; chop... - 46.0069
Scallop Salad With Pineapple Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pineapple, onions, chili peppers, coriander, parsley, and vinegar.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. In a saucepan, poach the scallops in boiling water for about 45 seconds, or until opaque.
4. Drain and rinse... - 45.9559
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 45.9015
Molded Crab Salad
1) Soak and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Take a double boiler and combine mustard, eggs, salt, and sugar, in the top chamber.
3) Add vinegar and cream, cook over hot water until the mixture coat a silver spoon, ensure to stir... - 45.8861
Warm Scallop Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the shallots or scallions in the oil until soft, about 2 minutes.
Add the lime juice and pepper.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes and mint.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high... - 45.8817
Shrimp Salad With Greens
Shrimp Salad With Greens is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. It is perfect as a part of your weekend meals at home or for your parties! Trust me you will love this Shrimp Salad With Greens once you try it! - 45.8104
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, place together shrimps, eggs celery, green onions, parsley,
cucumber, peppers mayonnaise, mustard lemon juice and season to taste.
2) Lightly fold the shrimps mixture to combine properly.
3) Peel the avocados and cut into half... - 45.7861
Tomato & Shrimp Salad
This Tomato and Shrimp Salad tastes incredible ! An interesting medley of vegetables, seafood and cheese with irresistible seasonings, this Tomato and Shrimp Salad is partnered with rice or pasta dishes ! Do try this and let me know if you like it ! - 45.7249
For the vinaigrette.
In a blender or food processor, combine the oil, juices, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ground pepper and salt.
Cover and process until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
For the salad.
Shell the lobster and cut... - 45.7106
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 45.6909
White Bean Shrimp Salad
Combine shrimp shells, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, lemon peel, cloves, coriander, rosemary, wine and water in 6-quart saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced to 2 cups, about 1... - 45.6892
Shrimp Salad On Avocado Halves
1) De-vein shrimp and clean it.
2) Half the avocados lengthwise and remove seeds and skin.
3) Remove stem end and core of green pepper.
4) Combine celery, olives, and capers with shrimp.
5) Blend 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing... - 45.6538
Hot Shrimp Salad
Drain orange and grapefruit sections, reserving 1/3 cup of the juice.
Set juice aside.
In a large salad bowl toss together torn lettuce, onion rings, and orange and grapefruit sections.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
For salad dressing, in a 2-cup measure... - 45.6406
Mock Lobster Salad
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients and stir to mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large skillet bring enough water to a boil to cover fish; add bay leaf and salt.
Cut fish in chunks; add fish and lemon juice to boiling water.
Return water to a... - 45.606
Citrus Seafood Salad
1. Poach fish in simmering, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes then
cool in liquid
2. When cold, remove from liquid and debone and hen chill it
3. Mix together grapefruit and orange sections
4. Add onion and chill it
5. Combine all ingredients for salad... - 45.5874
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, olive oil, vinegar, onion, parsley and whipped cream. Combine all together.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne to season.
3) Add olives and stir well.
4) Place inside... - 45.5697
Hot Seafood Salad
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and reduce heat.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Let shrimp cool; peel and devein.
Cut each shrimp in half.
Combine cooked shrimp and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice,... - 45.4945
Ham And Shrimp Gumbo Salad
1. Cook rice as per label directions, drain well and place in a large bowl.
2. To it, stir in sugar, lime rind and juice, then ham, celery and green pepper and keep aside.
3. In separate medium-size saucepans cook shrimps and okra as per label... - 45.4813
This typical Lobster Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Lobster Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 45.419
Shrimp And Rigatoni Salad
1) Allow the frozen shrimp to thaw.
2) Use a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, to add 3 quarts water, quartered onion, lemon, celery, salt, and crushed red pepper.
3) Place on heat and bring the water to a boil for 10 minutes.
4) Place the... - 45.2788
Crab And Avocado Salad
1) MAKING THE DRESSING: In a bow mix all the dressing ingredients.
2) Mix the crab meat, mayonnaise, tabasco, chives, garlic and seasoning. Mix with the dressing and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3) Right before serving, peel the avocado... - 45.1755
1. In a pan of water soften gelatin and heat gently, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Add seasonings, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion and beat with rotary beater until blended.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and then fold in celery and... - 45.1357
Place wine, vinegar, chopped shallots and peppercorns in small saucepan, simmer uncovered until liquid is reduced by half.
Clean scallops, remove dark veins.
Scrape carrot, slice wafer-thin, then cut into fine strips.
Cut celery into 5cm (2 in) sticks, then... - 45.1355
Seared Scallop Salad
1. Clean the scallops removing the thin black vein from around the white meat and coral. Rinse thoroughly and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Cut into 2-3 thick slices, depending on the scallop size.
3. Heat a griddle pan or heavy- based frying pan, then... - 44.8902
Seafood Cocktail Salad
1. For dressing in a bowl stir together Russian Salad Dressing and cocktail sauce.
2. To get a drizzling consistency dressing stir in a little water and if desired with cover let it chill.
3. In a medium bowl toss together shrimp, crabmeat and 3... - 44.8495
Smoked Salmon With Lobster And Potato Salad
The smoked salmon is a real work of art that you would not be able to stop admiring yourself. Surprise your guests with this wonderful creation and catch them absolutely spellbound. A very easy and highly nutritious recipe, it is a wonderful treat for any... - 44.8187
Lisa's Rosy Shrimp Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, add the water, wine, peppercorns, and dill sprigs together.
2) Bring to a boil, add the shrimp and simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute until cooked through.
3) Drain well, allow to cool and then halve the shrimp... - 44.7237
White Bean And Chopped Shrimp Salad
the white bean and chopped shrimp salad is a delicious and filling salad made with white kidney beans and cooked shrimp. A cooked salad, the shrimp is prepared with a marinade of garlic, rosemary and hot pepper flakes. Tossed and dressed with lemon juice and... - 44.6149
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 44.6113
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 44.599
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
Whisk together first 3 ingredients until well blended.
Add to shrimp, toss thoroughly, cover and marinate.
Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, chili sauce, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper until smooth.
Peel, pit and cube avocado.
Sprinkle with... - 44.4424
Smoky Seafood Salad
1. Take out the skin and bones from mackerel.
2. Flake the fish with a fork.
3. In a bowl add fish, peas, cheese, and onion. Toss to mix.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Arrange lettuce in a bowl and spoon the fish mixture into it.
6. Sprinkle... - 44.4103
Combine first 5 ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour 1/2 cup orange juice mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Set remaining juice mixture aside.
Add scallops to bag; seal bag, and shake until scallops are well... - 44.3637
Seafood Salad Recipes By Category