- » Seafood Salad
Seafood Salad Recipes
Seafood salad is a must for those who love seafood. Seafood salad is great when served at special occasions. The seafood consists of crabmeat and shrimps while mozzarella cheese (shredded), lemon juice and mayonnaise ... More »
Crispy Chesapeake Ray Stinger Ceasar Dressing
Are you looking forward to treat your guests with a unique and extraordinary dish. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for crispy chesapeake ray stingers with Caesar dressing. Amaze your guests with this crispy super... - 132.093
Flavorful Homemade Shrimp Salad
Looking for a yummy salad recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to make a simple yet very tasty and flavorful shrimp salad that makes an excellent appetizer, as well as side dish. This dish is easy to make yet impressive... - 127.879
Citrus Sesame Shrimp Salad
Simple and super healthy, this easy appetizer is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of shrimp are accented with the sweet-sour-spicy marinade of orange marmalade, sesame oil, chili sauce, and lemon juice and the... - 119.658
Healthy Shrimp Salad With Grilled Lettuce
If you are really busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy salad. What better than shrimp salad with grilled lettuce. From the kitchen of Chef Kirk Leins to yours, gear up for an entremely enjoyable treat. - 114.834
Gourmet Shrimp Salad
Here is a fantastic recipe for shrimp salad that would surely leave you finger licking! This is really an easy salad with an absolutely flavorful dressing prepared with yogurt, sour cream, capers and other fresh herbs. This amazing salad is simply gorgeous... - 109.206
Fresh Seafood Salad With Balsamic Gochujang Dressing
Enjoy the surf and turf with this exotic seafood salad that combines flavors and ingredients of Korean and Italy. This is a unique but delicious salad of fresh seafood like oysters, shrimp and calamari atop seaweed, dressed with a sweet-sour and spicy... - 107.762
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve for the side dish? Try this delicious Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad. We guarantee it will disappear just within a few minutes of being served. - 101.437
Southwestern Style Seafood Salad
Calling all seafood freaks who want to try them in salads, this recipe is just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey make this salad in typical Southwestern style using fresh flavors along with ensemble of seafood. Served warm or cold, colorful, flavorful and... - 100.668
Tasty Bone-in Ham With Raisin Glaze
Thinking what to make for the Holidays, then you must check out this recipe. The chef shows how to make Baked ham with raisin glaze. This dish is so filling and tasty. A perfect meal for your family and friends. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 96.1096
Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad
If you believe cooking is an art, this video of Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad is for you. Take a look to see how a master piece is created step by step, using some colorful and flavorful fresh ingredients. Try this salad for your special... - 92.0525
Italian Watercress, Shrimp And Farro Salad
Salads in Italian cuisine come are vibrant, rich and exotic and here is a regional recipe to make one. Check out Debi and Gabriele mixing vegetables, shrimps and flavors to make the Watercress, Shrimp and Farro Salad. Fun in making and having! - 86.2354
Cold Shrimp Salad
What tailgate party is complete with a zesty salad and a slaw? And Betty's shrimp salad just make the perfect addition to any game party or even a casual cookout. Easy to assemble, this zesty, healthy salad will have your guests buzzing around the table for... - 83.7715
Spicy Macaroni And Crab Salad
Clyde is making a quick salad recipe for the vegetarians using artificial crabmeat. Its quick to make if you have your macaroni boiled and ready. He uses a few ingredients from the kitchen and the most essential part of this dish is its hot curry power which... - 80.8473
Crab Seafood Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 11 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer shells back to pot.
5) In a small... - 48.915
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 48.4988
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, olive oil, vinegar, onion, parsley and whipped cream. Combine all together.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne to season.
3) Add olives and stir well.
4) Place inside... - 48.4603
Scallop Salad With Pineapple Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pineapple, onions, chili peppers, coriander, parsley, and vinegar.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. In a saucepan, poach the scallops in boiling water for about 45 seconds, or until opaque.
4. Drain and rinse... - 48.4426
Here's an amazing seafood salad recipe that rules the list of my favorite dishes. The combination of seafood used in this salad make it totally irresistible. Treat your friends and family with this amazing salad as a side dish. Don't forget to share your... - 48.1391
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 48.0097
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 47.9689
1) Steam the shrimp until pink for about 2 minutes and make sure you do not overcook. Put aside.
2) Steam the mussels and clams until they open, removing them as they open, about 3 minutes.
3) Ensure that you do not overcook them or they will... - 47.1776
Macaroni Shrimp Salad
1) In a pan boil water and add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put the macaroni back to the pot.
4) Stir in salad dressing, onion... - 46.1351
Hot Seafood Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Rinse the shrimp and scallop properly.
3) In a saucepan, combine the rinsed scallop, shrimp and the wine. Cook over low flame for about 3 minutes and drain.
4) In 1 tablespoon of butter,... - 46.1168
Smoked Salmon With Lobster And Potato Salad
The smoked salmon is a real work of art that you would not be able to stop admiring yourself. Surprise your guests with this wonderful creation and catch them absolutely spellbound. A very easy and highly nutritious recipe, it is a wonderful treat for any... - 45.8684
Citrus Seafood Salad
1. Poach fish in simmering, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes then
cool in liquid
2. When cold, remove from liquid and debone and hen chill it
3. Mix together grapefruit and orange sections
4. Add onion and chill it
5. Combine all ingredients for salad... - 45.8621
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.8317
Smoky Seafood Salad
1. Take out the skin and bones from mackerel.
2. Flake the fish with a fork.
3. In a bowl add fish, peas, cheese, and onion. Toss to mix.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Arrange lettuce in a bowl and spoon the fish mixture into it.
6. Sprinkle... - 45.7571
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 45.4152
Grilled Seafood Salad With Shallot Thyme Vinaigrette
1. In a large food grade bag or a covered jar, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well to make sure that they are well mixed
2. In another shallow dish, place the fish and shrimp and pour the ¼ cup of the vinaigrette over them.
3.... - 44.9764
Ham And Shrimp Gumbo Salad
1. Cook rice as per label directions, drain well and place in a large bowl.
2. To it, stir in sugar, lime rind and juice, then ham, celery and green pepper and keep aside.
3. In separate medium-size saucepans cook shrimps and okra as per label... - 44.9764
Hot Shrimp Crab Salad
1 Remove the shell pieces from the crab meat.
2 Rinse and clean the shrimps throughly.
3 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except last 2 and mix lightly.
4 In 4 oiled baking shells, pile the mixture.
5 Mix the oil and crumbs.
6 ... - 44.922
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Mango Dressing
1. Peel and cut the flesh away from the pit of the mango
2. Puree the mango and lemon juice together in a blender or food processor.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, mix the shrimp, stock, chili powder, and hot -pepper sauce and... - 44.8648
Papaya Crab Salad
1) Skin the papayas.
2) Slice lengthwise into two and remove seeds.
3) Take 6 individual salad plates and arrange the papayas on the greens.
4) Spoon crabmeat mixture into it.
5) In a small bowl add mayonnaise and sour cream. Blend... - 44.1035
Provencale Seafood Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing except the fish and shrimp. Mix well.
2. Gently fold in the poached fish and most of the shrimp (reserving a few for garnish) into the sauce until well coated.
3. Line a salad bowl... - 44.0292
Artichokes With Crabmeat Salad
Put the whole egg into a small saucepan of boiling water and boil on a conventional cooker for 10 minutes.
Put the frozen artichokes side by side, on a plate and sprinkle with three quarters of the lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 43.9873
Hot Seafood Salad
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and reduce heat.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Let shrimp cool; peel and devein.
Cut each shrimp in half.
Combine cooked shrimp and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice,... - 43.8573
Seafood Cocktail Salad
1. For dressing in a bowl stir together Russian Salad Dressing and cocktail sauce.
2. To get a drizzling consistency dressing stir in a little water and if desired with cover let it chill.
3. In a medium bowl toss together shrimp, crabmeat and 3... - 43.674
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 43.4757
Dill Shrimp Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the shrimp in water by adding shrimp spice.
2) Drain water and chill the shrimp inside refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, add onion, water chestnuts and dressing.
4) Add the chilled shrimp and combine well.
5) Serve the salad... - 42.911
Shrimp And Scallop Salad
1. Take 4 plates and line them with spinach or lettuce leaves.
2. Arrange equal amount of cantaloupe slices on each.
3. Heap scallops and shrimp above cantaloupes.
4. Place green onion and celery atop shrimp and scallops.
5. Arrange cucumbers with... - 42.849
Hot Seafood Salad
In pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni until barely tender; rinse and drain well. (There should be about 2 cups/500 mL.)
If using canned seafood, rinse thoroughly in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, combine macaroni, seafood, cheese, celery, green... - 42.7489
Heat one-third of olive oil in a large frying pan, and add scrubbed and dried mussels or clams or other shellfish.
Cover and cook until shells open.
Discard any that do not.
Transfer to a bowl, and allow to cool.
In same pan, cook the squid for 20 min., or... - 42.4592
Exotic Shrimp Salad
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, water chestnuts, green onions, celery, mayonnaise, curry powder, and soy sauce; toss well.
2 Prepare nests with lettuce.
3 Place the mixture in the nests and scatter some canned litchi nuts on top.
4 Sprinkle with toasted... - 42.3321
For the vinaigrette.
In a blender or food processor, combine the oil, juices, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ground pepper and salt.
Cover and process until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
For the salad.
Shell the lobster and cut... - 42.2556
Seafood Louie Salad
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix the scallions, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, vinegar and pepper together with the crabmeat.
2) Refrigerate the mixture with cover on.
3) Place the lettuce on a... - 41.8928
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1.In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, oil, and garlic.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the avocados, shrimp, scallions, and coriander.
3. Pour the lemon mixture over the avocado mixture and toss it well.
4. Separate the... - 41.8423
Strong Salmon Seafood Salad With Beans
Cut the salad ingredients cold, in moderate size
pieces and blend them. Tear ginger, hack the garlic and
blend the rest of the ingredients in the vinegrette. Mix the
vinegrette with the salad. - 41.7907
Tropical Seafood Salad
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coarsely chop 1 mango.
Slice remaining mango into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine chopped mango, lime juice, and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Cover and process until... - 41.7449
Baked Seafood Salad
Combine green pepper, onion, celery, crabmeat, shrimps, mayonnaise, salt and Worcestershire and mix lightly.
Place mixture in individual shells or a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with crumbs and dot with bits of butter.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 41.7363
Artichoke Seafood Salad
This typical Artichoke Seafood Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Artichoke Seafood Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 41.676
Calypso Prawn Cocktail Salad
Calypso Prawns Cocktail salad, is refreshing salad with fresh prawns and tangy cocktail dressing. A salad that you would love to have on your dinner menu. Mildly flavored prawns, with a creamy and tangy dressing makes it a winner!!! - 41.6531
Easy Crab Salad
1) Blend together the pepper, dry mustard, Bon Appetit, MSG, ginger, cayenne, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
2) Pick over the crab meat in order to remove bits of the shell, if any.
3) Combine together the mayonnaise mixture, crab meat, celery and... - 41.6485
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.4117
Creamy Crab Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to... - 41.2923
Asparagus And Shrimp Salad
Wash shrimp and combine in saucepan with lemon, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery leaves and 1/2 tsp. salt.
Add boiling water to cover.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink.
Drain, shell and... - 41.0308
Seafood Salad With Pomelo, Hazelnut Oil And Seaweed
Cut the prawns and lobsters into pieces.
Remove the black intestine along the lobster's back, season with pepper and salt.
Drizzle with a few drops of hazelnut oil and leave to marinate.
Arrange scallops in their shells, add salt and pepper and marinate in a... - 40.7103
Hot Rotini & Seafood Salad
Prepare rotini as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Unwrap asparagus and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine rotini, asparagus, shrimp and seafood pieces.
Mix... - 40.484
Baked Seafood Salad
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and return to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Set aside 4 shrimp for garnish.
Combine all ingredients except bread-crumbs, celery leaves, and... - 40.4371
Shrimp Salad On The Half Shell
Bring water to a boil, add unpeeled shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Allow shrimp to chill thoroughly.
Peel and de-vein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, green onions, and celery in a medium bowl, set aside.
Combine oil, lemon juice,... - 40.4239
Shrimp Salad Rolls
1. Chop the shrimps, keeping aside a few whole ones for garnish.
2. Toss the chopped shrimps along with onion, cucumber, celery, parsley and lettuce. Add mayonnaise to moisten the mixture. Mix in Tabasco and Accent. Add salt and pepper to taste and... - 40.2754
Grapefruit Seafood Salad
In med.skillet heat oil; cook garlic until golden.
Add green beans; stirfry 2-3 minutes until crisptender.
Remove wittoslotted spoon to a k.bowl.
In same skillet, stirfry scallops 2-3 minutes until done.
Remove with slotted'spoon and add to green beans.
Add... - 40.1314
Barbecued Seafood Salad
1. Place lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add white fish, salmon, scallops, prawns and squid. Toss to combine. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. To make dressing, place tarragon, vinegar, lemon juice, oil and black pepper to... - 40.0894
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon gelatin over catsup.
Heat catsup, stirring constantly to dissolve gelatin.
Spoon catsup into any mold; place in refrigerator to congeal.
Sprinkle remaining gelatin over tomato soup; heat soup to dissolve gelatin.
Soften cream cheese... - 40.0295
Mock Seafood Salad
1. In a bowl, take mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, anchovy paste, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, scallions, parsley and garlic. Mix well.
2. Add lettuce, endive and tuna fish. Toss.
4. Serve Mock Seafood Salad chilled... - 39.8312
Seafood Salad Supreme
In a 10" round casserole, arrange the shrimp with their tails pointing toward the center.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
Let stand for 1... - 39.8146
Warm Shrimp Salad With Champagne Vinegar Sauce
1. Split the shrimp along the back, leaving a small portion attached at the top and bottom. Remove the veins. Flatten each shrimp to form a circle. Steam the shrimp until just opaque throughout, about 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Toss the salad greens and arrange on 6... - 39.6828
Molded Seafood Salad
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water in saucepan to soften.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in salt, lemon juice and Tabasco.
Gradually stir into mayonnaise until blended.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Turn... - 39.6534
Barley Seafood Salad With Creamy Pilled Dressing
This salad is a fresh and healthy dish that can be served as a maincourse meal. Prepared wih cooked barley tossed with vegetables and dressing of lemon juice and yogurt with sour half and half and seafood, this barley seafood salad is best served with lemon... - 39.598
Shrimp Salad Hilary
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 2 tablespoons of the salt. When the water has reached a rolling boil, add all the shrimp at once. Cook, uncovered, until the shrimp are pink and tender, about 3 minutes. Drain the shrimp into a colander and rinse... - 39.4426
Pasta And Seafood Salad With Basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, drop in the shrimp and scallops, wait 1 minute, and drain immediately.
Cut the bodies of the squid into 1/2 inch rings.
Divide each cluster of tentacles into halves.
Bringanotherpotof salted water to a boil, drop... - 39.2963
Mixed Seafood Salad
Combine the wine and mussels in a large saucepan.
Cover, bring to the boil and steam until the shells open.
Discard any that remain shut.
Remove the mussels with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl.
Add the scallops and squid to the pan.
Cook over... - 39.2426
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 39.2419
Curried Shrimp Salad
1) Prepare the shrimp, by cooking, peeling and deveining, if required.
2) In a large bowl, place the shrimp in whole or cut in pieces.
3) Sprinkle with lemon juice and place inside refrigerator to chill for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Add... - 39.2034
Basic Seafood Salad
1. In a large bowl, tip in the seafood.
2. Flake the seafood up till it is completely mixed up.
3. Season the sea food with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Add the celery and mix well
5. Pour in the salad dressing and mix well. Season again if... - 38.9499
Jade Crab Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread out the pine nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, red ginger syrup, oil, fresh ginger, orange zest, chili sauce and salt.
3. In a... - 38.7994
1) Keep about 6 shrimps aside for garnish and cut the remaining into bite-size pieces.
2) Add the eggs and celery.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and spoon the mixture over the shrimp.
4) Gently mix together the contents.
5) Chill... - 38.7698
Creamy Shrimp Salad
1) In small bowl add milk, seafood cocktail sauce, yogurt, and lemon juice. Keep aside.
2) In medium bowl add remaining ingredients except lettuce.
3) Stir in milk mixture and toss lightly.
4) Arrange shredded lettuce on a serving platter and... - 38.5587
This salad, including shrimp, will be tasty if you do it this way:
Tend and rinse the vegetables and cook the asparagus. Slice the champignons, and cut the tomatoes in flat pieces (I don’t know the word for this) Split the asparagus in 3cm/1 ¼ inch long... - 38.4041
Molded Shrimp Salad
Soak gelatin in 1/4 c.cold water.
Heat soup to boil and dissolve cheese in it, then gelatin.
Cool and add mayonnaise, seasonings, celery and onions.
Refrigerate and when thickened (not jelled) pour into mold, add layer chopped shrimp and alternate until mold... - 38.2763
Seafood Salad In A Puff Bowl
The seafood salad in a puff bowl recipe is a simple yet great recipe for a baked seafood salad bowl. Prepared with a dough made with eggs, flour and butter and salt to taste, the seafood salad puff bowl is baked in the oven and can be served with seafood... - 37.9366
Baked Seafood Salad
Cut shrimp in half and flake crab meat.
Add the remaining ingredients, except crumbs and butter, in order given and mix lightly.
Spread in 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Toss bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over mixture.
Bake at 350... - 37.8163
Green Goddess Seafood Salad
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, anchovies, vinegar, parsley, chives or green-onion tops, garlic and tarragon.
Cover and refrigerate several hours to let flavors blend.
In a large bowl, toss about half the mayonnaise mixture with lettuce.
Divide lettuce... - 37.7747
Herbed Seafood Salad
Combine scallops and prawns in a bowl.
Add vinegar, lime juice, orange juice and garlic.
Mix well, cover and chill for 2 hours.
Strain seafood mixture, reserving marinade.
Place seafood in a salad bowl and add chilli, green pepper, olives and... - 37.7647
Pineapple Seafood Salad
Combine dry ingredients in saucepan.
Blend in vinegar, molasses and 1 tablespoon salad oil.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add onion, horseradish and poppy seed.
Add remaining oil gradually, beating constantly.
Shake... - 37.719
Smoked Seafood Salad With Roasted Peppers And Capers
1. Roast the red, green and yellow bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under a preheated broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Immediately place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Peel the peppers and... - 37.4147
Delicious Seafood Salad
1) Chill a serving plate.
2) In a bowl, add the fish, shrimps, lemon juice, celery, and chives.
3) Add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and refrigerate till ready to serve.
4) Place on serving plate and top with lemon slices. - 37.319
Seafood Salad Supreme
Combine seafood in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Put into a large salad bowl the lettuce, celery, walnuts, radishes, and green onions.
Chill 1 hour.
When ready to serve, dice the avocado.
Drizzle with lemon juice and toss lightly.
Add avocado to salad bowl... - 37.2421
Lobster Salad Tropicale
1. Mix the lobster meat, the grapefruit and the avocado together. Add the next three ingredients and mix well again
2. Add salt to taste and season well
3. Serve cold on lettuce greens - 37.0716
Rangoon Shrimp Salad
1) In a saucepan, place together the shrimps, water, salt and pepper.
2) Heat to boil and cook for 3 minutes or until the shrimps are tender.
3) Pour of the liquid and leave the shrimp to cool.
4) Peel and de-vein the shrimps, and slice into large... - 36.978
Prawn And Melon Salad
1. Peel prawns, leaving tail intact, remove back vein. Cut apples into slices, toss in lime juice. Peel rockmelon, cut into cubes. Seed green pepper, cut into cubes. Slice celery.
2. To make dressing, place mayonnaise, tomato sauce, Dijon mustard and... - 36.6957
Seafood Louis Salad
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, green pepper and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining dressing ingredients.
Chill while preparing salad.
In 2-quart cassero - 36.6802
Citrus Seafood Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine water and next 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp and scallops; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are done.
Combine shrimp, scallops, and onion in... - 36.6434
Cut the tops from the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, blend the seafood, vegetables and dressing together.
Fill the tomato cavity with the seafood mixture.
Place the sprouts on four chilled serving plates, top with a tomato and... - 36.4979
Shrimp Salad In Pastry
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel, devein, and coarsely chop shrimp.
Combine shrimp, celery, green pepper, pecans, pickle, and salad dressing, tossing well.
Chill 8 hours.
Line each tart... - 36.3551
Grilled Prawn Salad
1. Place prawns, chili, soy sauce and honey in a bowl, toss to combine and marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Arrange chicory, radicchio, mangoes, mint and coriander on serving plates. Combine sugar and lime juice in a small bowl and drizzle over salad.
3. Heat a... - 36.1917
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 36.1492
Place crab, lobster, shrimp and tomatoes on the layer of mixed greens.
Serve the salad garnished with olives and pimiento, mixed with French Dressing. - 36.0405
1) Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons lemon juice on shrimp and add celery.
2) Add some mayonnaise to moistened it and then season with salt and pepper.
3) Now, add hard-cooked eggs.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange and assemble the salad over lettuce and... - 35.7116
Baked Avocado With Seafood Salad
The baked avocado with seafood salad is a flavored and baked salad. Sprinkled with orange juice, avocado is filled with seafood like shrimp, crab or tuna tossed with mayonnaise, seasonings of choice and chopped veggies. Topped with potato chips, the seafood... - 35.6354
Seafood Salad Recipes By Category