- » Seafood Rings
Seafood Rings Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Seafood Rings recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Seafood Rings recipes.
Seafood Rice Ring
I tried this Seafood Rice Ring for the seafood themed party last week and it was an instant hit. This is a chill and serve salad and wont take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Seafood Rice Ring. - 37.9059
Seafood Supreme In A Pasta Ring
1. In a Dutch oven, cook mushrooms, peppers, onion and garlic in olive oil until just tender also add broccoli
2. Blend wine and flour and add to pan; cook, stirring until thickened and smooth, blend in skim milk, tomato paste and pepper
3. Add... - 39.608
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 44.2135
Shrimp And Mushroom Ring
Brown celery, onions, pepper and mushrooms in butter, in a frying pan.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cook at medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
Pour into ring mould and serve - 36.1438
Pickled Fish And Onion Rings
Pickled fish and Onion Rings is an amazingly delicious seafood recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Pickled fish and Onion Rings is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 45.2407
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lime juice.
Chill till partially set.
Combine un-drained pineapple, cucumber, and green onion.
Fold into gelatin.
Turn into 4Vi-cup ring mold.
Chill till firm.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, dill-weed, and... - 43.5509
Party Crab Ring
In saucepan soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; beat smooth.
Gradually stir in gelatin.
Chill till partially set.
Whip till... - 42.6513
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Bring tomato juice to boil; dissolve gelatin in it.
Mix with riced cheese.
Combine cheese mixture with remaining ingredients; pour into oiled ring mold.
Chill until firm. - 31.9818
Molded Tuna Ring
In saucepan soften 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon) in 1/4 cup cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in one 10 3/4-ounce can condensed tomato soup; heat through.
Gradually blend into one 3-ounce package softened cream... - 32.2339
Ham And Shrimp In Rice Ring
In saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in horseradish; add ham and cooked... - 45.2116
Clam & Spinach Ring
Melt butter and stir in flour; add milk and clam liquid and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and smooth; season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat and add beaten egg yolks.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Add spinach... - 42.7141
Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings
These Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are one of the most tasty seafood dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this irresistibly seasoned dish as it is or as an accompaniment to rice or pasta. Your suggestions for these Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are... - 36.7961
Tuna Ring is a delicious mouth-watering seafood recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Tuna Ring dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 40.2481
Salmon Ring Mold
Salmon Ring Mold is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and unique seafood preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Salmon Ring Mold recipe for yourself! - 38.5807
Easy Tuna Ring With Cheese Sauce
This Tuna Ring With Cheese Sauce is simply delicious ! Try out this Tuna Ring With Cheese Sauce and let me know if you like it ! - 30.2816
Dissolve gelatin in tomato juice; add lemon juice.
Chill until partially set.
Add mayonnaise and cream cheese; beat until smooth.
Add celery, onion juice, salt and crab, shrimp or tuna.
Pour into ring mold.
Serve with cole slaw in center.
Garnish with hard... - 37.9105
Deauville Lobster Ring
Soften gelatin in cold chicken broth and dissolve in hot chicken broth.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Coat ring mold with aspic and chill.
Line mold with asparagus tips arranged in a decorative pattern, and spoon half of the aspic over... - 38.2379
Calamari Rings With Chemoulla
Combine chilli powder, salt and flour in small bowl.
Coat calamari in flour mixture; shake away excess.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook calamari, in batches, until browned and tender, drain on absorbent paper.
Serve calamari with hermoulla.
Chermoulla... - 40.4828
Grilled Squid Rings With Peppers
How about a plate of grilled squid for a change? Then have grilled quid and a plate of gremolata and you have one flavorful and easy dish being prepared. You don’t need to go to a restaurant to have this, watch this video and you will know how to make this! - 97.079
Stuffed Squid Rings
Combine the tomatoes, garlic, and 1/3 cup of the boiling water and set aside to steep.
Put the spinach leaves in a colander, pour the rest of the boiling water over them, and let drain.
Remove the reconstituted tomatoes from the soaking liquid and sliver... - 41.3722
Fried Squid Rings
Wash the squid and remove the ink bags, tentacles, and plastic-like spine.
Cut the bodies into thin rings, dry thoroughly, and dip into batter.
Deep fry until crisp, and serve hot with quarters of the lemon. - 24.2516
Tuna Lime Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water; chill until slightly thickened.
Beat in sour cream until smooth.
Turn into an 8 inch ring mold.
Chill until firm.
Combine tuna, celery, pimento, onion and vinegar; mix well.
L'nmold lime ring onto serving... - 37.1944
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl beat egg yolks slightly.
Add fish, milk, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and fold into fish mixture.
Pour into a 1-quart nonstick tubepan; set in pan containing 1 inch of... - 31.8568
Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings
Simmer scallops, onion, celery, and carrot in the stock until scallops are tender (about 4 minutes).
Strain stock into a medium saucepan.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt over scallop mixture; keep warm.
Simmer cucumbers in stock until just tender (about 4... - 41.9187
Smoky Seafood Salad
Remove skin and bones from fish; flake fish with a fork.
Combine fish, peas, cheese, and onion; toss well.
Combine mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; add to fish mixture, and mix well.
Chill 1 hour.
Spoon fish mixture into lettuce-lined bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon;... - 28.6684
Tabouli Seafood Salad
For salad, in a bowl combine the warm water and bulgur. Let stand for 1 hour. Drain well; press excess water out of bulgur. Combine the bulgur, clams, shrimp, mushrooms, and red or green sweet peppers.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine olive or salad... - 33.9341
Smoky Seafood Salad
1. Take out the skin and bones from mackerel.
2. Flake the fish with a fork.
3. In a bowl add fish, peas, cheese, and onion. Toss to mix.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Arrange lettuce in a bowl and spoon the fish mixture into it.
6. Sprinkle... - 44.2058
Italian Rice With Seafood
Heat the oil in a heavy braising pan, add the onion and saute until translucent.
Add the rice and saute, stirring continuously, for about a minute.
Add the white wine and stir until it has evaporated.
Season with salt and pepper.
Lower the heat and begin... - 39.6197
1. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water, wine, shallots, garlic, thyme, salt, and bay leaf to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the scallops and shrimp; simmer for 3 minutes or until opaque, then transfer to a... - 34.5022
Seven-can Seafood Casserole
Combine all ingredients except onion rings; blend well.
Place in 3-quart glass casserole; cover.
Micro- wave on High for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
Top with onion rings.
Microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes longer. - 31.7158
Cut lobsters in half lengthwise; using fingers, ease meat out of tails in one piece.
Wash two shells, slice meat evenly, toss meat in lemon juice, pile meat into shells.
Arrange on serving platter.
Shell prawns, remove back vein, place on platter.
Sprinkle a... - 42.2449
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 42.0814
Seafood With Olive Rice
Simmer together for 15 minutes the tomatoes, catsup, onion, garlic, sugar, and Tabasco; strain.
Melt the butter, stir in flour and chili powder to make a smooth paste.
Gradually add clam juice and tomato sauce, stirring.
Boil 5 minutes.
Add crab meat, shrimp,... - 39.1334
Moroccan Seafood Tagine (homemade)
1. Cut the tomatoes into half. Grate the tomato pulp with the seeds holding the skin side. Discard the skin.
2. In a tagine or pot heat olive oil on medium high. Add the grated tomatoes and bay leaf. Season with paprika, salt and black... - 0
1. Drain and flake seafood
2. Combine with celery, green pepper, onion, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce
3. In the top of a double boiler, mix together soup and cream cheese
and simmer over water until cheese melts
4. Soften... - 43.6792
For succotash: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat, add beans, corn and cream and simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper If mixture is too thick, add a little more... - 43.1686
Fish And Seafood
1 Saute bacon until almost crisp in a me-dium-size frying pan, then before removing from pan, roll each slice around the tines of a fork to make a curl; hold in place with a wooden pick, if needed.
Drain on paper toweling; set aside for garnish in Step... - 43.2889
Drain 1 tin of mussels over large saucepan.
Pour in 8 oz. wine.
If the prawns are uncooked, bring to a boil and add 2 packets of defrosted prawns and cook rapidly until just pink.
Do not overcook as prawns should remain firm.
If prawns are cooked, defrost and... - 44.4011
Seafood Platter With Two Spicy Sauces
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add egg yolks.
Stir in a little of the surrounding flour.
Combine beer, milk and melted butter.
Gradually add beer mixture to flour, beating until smooth, then strain.
Allow mixture to stand for... - 44.0139
Noodle Seafood Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine all ingredients except onion rings; blend well.
Place in large casserole.
Top with onion rings; seal with aluminum foil.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes. - 33.9046
1) Grease a 1 1/2-pt ring shaped mould.
2) Mince the raw fish and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, melt the butter then remove... - 44.2466
Barbecued Seafood Salad
1. Place lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add white fish, salmon, scallops, prawns and squid. Toss to combine. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. To make dressing, place tarragon, vinegar, lemon juice, oil and black pepper to... - 38.9742
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 35.8023
Cold Seafood Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni, drain and cool; mix with all other ingredients. (Better if made day before and refrigerated.)
Crab meat or shrimp can be used if preferred. - 29.7257
Lime Battered Seafood
1. To make batter, place flour in a bowl and gradually stir in lime juice and soda water. Mix well to combine, then stir in lime rind. Set aside.
2. To make mayonnaise, place egg yolks, lemon juice and mustard in a food processor or blender and process to... - 34.9531
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix thoroughly all ingredients except cheese.
Place about 1 cup mixture in each of 5 or 6 baking shells or individual casseroles.
Place shells on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; top shells with cheese and bake 2 to 3... - 34.3723
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 122.093
Seafood Pasta Salad
1) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a large serving bowl, transfer the fettuccine and stir in a little olive oil.
3) In a bowl, soak the squid rings and clams... - 46.2996
Mixed Seafood Salad
Combine the wine and mussels in a large saucepan.
Cover, bring to the boil and steam until the shells open.
Discard any that remain shut.
Remove the mussels with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl.
Add the scallops and squid to the pan.
Cook over... - 40.2655
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.8775
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan, add prawns, squid, fish and scallops and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining vegetable oil to pan, heat and add red pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots,... - 33.4319
Mixed Seafood Salad
1. Combine wine, mussels and pipis in a large saucepan, cover, bring to the boil. Cook until shells open. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl.
2. Add scallops and squid to the boiling liquid and cook for 2 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon... - 33.1322
Heat one-third of olive oil in a large frying pan, and add scrubbed and dried mussels or clams or other shellfish.
Cover and cook until shells open.
Discard any that do not.
Transfer to a bowl, and allow to cool.
In same pan, cook the squid for 20 min., or... - 43.7823
Chinese Seafood Hotpot
Cut white fish in thin strips; arrange on a platter with other fish.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and green onions and simmer 15 minutes.
Mix the ingredients for Hoisin Sauce together; divide into 6 small dishes.
Soak rice noodles in water... - 45.4003
Scrub mussels or clams under running water.
Discard any that are broken or not tightly closed.
Place wine and mussels or clams in a large, heavy based pot with a lid over medium-high heat.
Cook, shaking pan frequently, until shells open, 4-5 minutes.
Remove... - 46.6087
Mixed seafood Curry
Combine lemon juice, fish, prawns, scallops and calamari in a dish and set aside to marinate.
Heat olive oil in a large pan.
Add mussels and cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes until shells open.
Transfer mussels to a separate dish discarding any shells... - 43.6429
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion with the lemon juice, garlic and celery for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine. Bring to the boil and add the tarragon and mussels. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns... - 36.1704
Italian Seafood Stew
Put oil in stockpot over medium heat and lightly saute minced garlic and onion, about 5 minutes.
Add squid, wine, 1 cup of the tomato puree, parsley, and water; cover and cook over low heat 3G minutes or until squid is tender.
Add remaining 2 cups tomato... - 42.1598
Italian Seafood Antipasto
In saucepan, combine 6 cups (1.5 L) water, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and lemon rind; bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to saucepan; set aside.
Hold squid under cold water and peel off... - 45.4587
Bucatini With Tomatoes And Seafood
1) In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic in the butter and oil over a low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the parsley and thyme, then stir in the tomatoes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, cook, covered, over a medium heat for 15... - 46.2153
Oven Steamed Seafood With Spanish Rice
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In paper pan place cooking bag and place rice in cooking bag.
3. Mix gently using a spoon sprinkling and stirring contents of both Spanish-rice seasoning packets and the flour evenly over rice.
4. With paper... - 39.545
Mediterranean Seafood Salad
In a large saucepan, bring the white wine to the boil, add the mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened.
Remove the mussels from the pan and set aside, reserving the liquid.
Discard any that remain closed.
Shell the mussels when... - 46.5179
Fettuccine With Spicy Seafood Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onion, pepper, garlic, chili, cumin and coriander until onion softens. Add tomatoes, wine and tomato paste. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes... - 35.0171
Seafood Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Orange Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add seafood, chilies and green onions; toss lightly. - 34.6066
Spanish Seafood Paella
1. In large nonstick skillet, bring 2 cups water and the salt to a boil. Stir in rice; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, garlic, and chicken; cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through,... - 31.7988
Easy seafood Salad
Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat.
Add the scallops and cook until opaque, 2-3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
Return the water to a boil and repeat with the shrimp... - 33.522
Citrus Seafood Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine water and next 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp and scallops; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are done.
Combine shrimp, scallops, and onion in... - 37.8942
Seafood Chef's Salad
1. Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces and layer them in the bowl.
2. Drain the crab meat; break meat into large chunks and remove the bony tissue, if any or drain and flake the tuna. Quarter eggs length wise.... - 29.8355
Mixed Seafood Salad
Try this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the salad and they will haunt for this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe! - 36.5391
Combination Seafood In Nests
1 Heat half the oil. Add salt and ginger, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add seafood and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
2 Heat remaining oil, add garlic, broccoli, snow peas and cabbage stems. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add chopped cabbage leaves, bamboo shoots, corn,... - 30.2525
Seafood Pasta Salad
Prepare Pesto Vinaigrette; set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water following package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut squid bodies in 1/4-inch crosswise slices.
Trim long tentacles; cut tentacles crosswise in halves or... - 44.641
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook onion and capsicums until tender.
Add rice; stir to coat in oil.
Stir in saffron, paste, wine and tomato; cook, stirring, until wine is... - 46.1288
1) In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, sugar, garlic and mustard till well blended.
2) Drizzle olive oil in between to complete the dressing.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a small saucepan, simmer water and add sugar.
5) Keep a bowl of ice... - 44.4092
Sieve flour and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
Rub butter into flour with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water together.
Add to flour and mix with a round bladed knife to form a stiff dough.
Cover... - 45.1961
Pasta And Seafood Salad With Basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, drop in the shrimp and scallops, wait 1 minute, and drain immediately.
Cut the bodies of the squid into 1/2 inch rings.
Divide each cluster of tentacles into halves.
Bringanotherpotof salted water to a boil, drop... - 41.3152
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 47.3635
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
The seafood spaghetti can be found on almost every Italian restaurant menu, in a number of variants: Sonia's version is made with mussels, clams, squids and scampi! - 125.618
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Hot Salmon Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
In skillet combine Italian dressing, mustard, salt, and pepper; heat just to boiling.
Add drained macaroni, salmon, celery, chopped green pepper, and mayonnaise.
Cook, tossing lightly, just till heated... - 34.8419
Smoked Salmon And Macaroni
Rinse, drain, and cut salmon into small pieces.
Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter; toss with crumbs.
Sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Garnish with green... - 37.0201
Crab-filled Tomato Aspic
In saucepan soften gelatin in tomato juice.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour into 31/2-cup ring mold; chill till firm.
Meanwhile, toss... - 43.043
Clam Tomato Mold
Drain clams, reserving liquid.
Soften gelatin in reserved liquid.
In saucepan combine tomato juice, lime juice, onion, parsley, celery leaves, sugar, salt, and whole cloves.
Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Strain, discarding cooked vegetables and spices.
Dissolve... - 45.2757
Remove arms by cutting from head; reserve.
Remove and discard head, chiti-nous pen, and viscera.
Wash thoroughly; drain.
Cut mantle into rings.
Combine bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Dip tentacles and mantle rings in eggs, then in... - 36.4561
Blend together the mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, and oregano.
Cut bread in half, length wise; spread with butter, then with mayonnaise mixture.
On bottom half of bread, arrange the romaine, slices of cheese, onion rings, tomatoes, anchovy fillets, and... - 37.8092
Tuna Waldorf Salad
Dissolve lime-flavored gelatin in 13/4 cups boiling water.
Stir in 2 cups cold water; chill till partially set.
Spoon part of the mixture into a 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
Arrange unpeeled apple slices in gelatin around bottom; chill.
Fold chopped apple, celery,... - 42.8413
Shrimp In Spanish Rice
Thaw frozen shrimp.
In 2-quart casserole combine tomatoes, rice, onion, chopped green pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, chili powder, sugar, and dash pepper.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Stir in shrimp and arrange green pepper... - 34.2876
In screw-top jar combine salad oil, 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar, vinegar, orange peel, salt, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Shake well and chill.
Sprinkle avocado rings with 1 tablespoon orange juice.
Combine avocado, spinach, shrimp, and orange sections in... - 36.9462
Overnight Shrimp Salad
Mix gelatin, water and salt; cool until it begins to thicken.
Add mayonnaise, whipped cream, pepper, eggs, celery, shrimp or tuna and pimento.
Mix cheese until creamy; fold into mixture.
Pour into 10 inch ring mold; chill overnight.
Serve in nest of endive... - 34.5358
Beet-jellied Gefilte Fish
Drain one 16-ounce can sliced or shoestring beets, reserving liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 2 1/2 cups.
Chop beets very fine; chill.
Soften 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon) in 1/4 cup cold water.
In small saucepan heat 1 cup of the beet... - 31.8913
Combine scallops, water and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; simmer, covered, for 2 to 5 minutes.
Cut scallops into quarters.
Blend mayonnaise, tartar sauce, vinegar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, salt and... - 39.7379
Fish Soup Leghorn-style
Fish Soup Leghorn-Style has a fine taste. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style is inspired by many food joints. - 46.25
Arrange 3 herring fillets side by side, diagonally on each piece of bread, and tuck a tomato slice in between each herring.
Place the onion rings over the top and garnish with a sprig of parsley. - 23.5716
Creamed Oysters On Toast
Simmer oysters in their own liquor over very low heat 5 minutes, or till edges curl and oysters are plump.
Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish, or in skillet.
Blend in flour.
Stir in broth.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Stir in cream; heat... - 44.0396
American Nicoise Salad
Place lettuce in large shallow bowl.
Place large pieces of tuna in center of bowl.
Surround with a ring of potatoes and a ring of beans.
Alternate egg and tomato quarters around beans.
Garnish with onion and olives. - 32.166