- » Seafood Potato Skin
Seafood Potato Skin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood potato skin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood potato skin recipes.
Potato Seafood Chowder
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the leeks, celery, and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened, but not yet browned.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat them with the butter.
Stir in the broth and wine and bring to a... - 37.6477
Smoked Fish Potato Salad
In saucepan cook onion in butter till just tender.
Blend in condensed soup, milk, pickle relish, and vinegar.
Gently stir in potatoes and whiting.
Trim with egg wedges.
Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with parsley, if desired. - 33.7028
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 39.1927
You May Also Like!
Crispy Skin Salmon And Seafood Cataplana
Are you a seafood lover who wants to prepare some exotic dishes at home? If yes, then this recipe video of Crispy Skin Salmon and Seafood Cataplana is definitely for you. Watch these dishes being prepared in the kitchen of award winning Firefly Grill and Wine... - 121.174
Scrub potatoes, rub skins with shortening, and prick with fork.
Bake at 375Â° till done, 70 to 80 minutes.
Cut slice from top of each.
Scoop out inside; reserve shells.
Add butter, salt, pepper, and enough milk or cream to moisten.
Beat till... - 39.3149
Potatoes Provencale Style
The Potatoes Provencal Style is a truly superb dish. I often serve them warm for dinner at home. Just the thought of these Potatoes Provencal Style is makig my mouth water! Try it for yourself! - 33.6548
Maine Seafood Chowder
Cook salt pork until crisp.
Add onion, potatoes, water, and salt.
Simmer, covered, until almost tender.
Add fish, scallops, lobsters, and hot milk.
Simmer over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Add cream and butter.
Reheat but do not boil.
Garnish with chopped... - 38.6007
Here's an amazing seafood salad recipe that rules the list of my favorite dishes. The combination of seafood used in this salad make it totally irresistible. Treat your friends and family with this amazing salad as a side dish. Don't forget to share your... - 48.1391
Seafood And Tomato
1)Set potatoes to be baked in hot oven.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic.
3)Add and saute tomatoes for 2 minutes and the add in the wine. Let boil and them simmer for 30 minutes over reduced heat until it thickens.
4)Toss in the sea food and... - 36.338
Tomato Seafood Chowder
Cover the well-washed haddock with cold water, bring slowly to boil, then remove and wash again.
Skim off scum from the stock.
Cook onions in a little of the stock until almost soft.
Add potatoes and cook until soft.
Cut tomatoes into eighths, discard seeds;... - 40.6167
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 43.7397
Seafood Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add wine or cider and onion and place halibut on it. Poach covered for 10 minutes.
2) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
3) To the liquid in the pan add lobster bisque and cook in simmering heat for 2 minutes.
4) Stir... - 45.4806
1. Place the haddock in a shallow ovenproof dish, pour over the wine and add the onion, parsley and bay leaf. Cover the dish with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until the fish is tender enough to flake... - 34.7344
Bacon Seafood Chowder
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut the top off each bread roll, scoop out and discard the centres and place on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, butter and fry the bacon... - 46.1259