- » Seafood Omelette
Seafood Omelette Recipes
Seafood omelette is a dish made by the combination of fried egg and seafood. Seafood may include shrimps, salmon, crab meat, lobsters and oysters. However, other ingredients may vary from one recipe to another. ... More »
This Shrimp Omelet makes an awesome breakfast ! Pour some savory sauces over this shrimp and egg pancake and just just enjoy as it is or with bread ! Tell me if u've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Shrimp Omelet are welcome ! - 45.5609
Oyster Mushroom Omelette
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Place a baking sheet on the oven rack and arrange the bacon.
3. Bake for about 15 minutes; drain on paper towels when done.
4. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine together the ricotta cheese with eggs and... - 42.6437
Oyster Omelet has a Superb tasteThe Eggs and Cheese gives the Oyster Omelet Incredible taste. - 42.4184
Fish And Vegetable Omelette
1. In a saucepan, put cod with a teaspoon of salt, slices of lemon and bay leaf with water just enough to cover; bring to a boil
2. Simmer for fifteen minutes till the fish is cooked through
3. In a saucepan with boiling water, cook the potatoes for... - 41.3584
Cut the white part of the spring onions into 2.5 cm lengths.
Chop the green part finely.
Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl and add the chopped onion stalks with salt to taste.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the white parts of the onions with the ginger,... - 41.2055
Shark's Fin Omelette
Shark's Fin Omelet is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 40.225
Shrimp Omelet has a mouth watering taste. Shrimp Omelet gets its taste from eggs mixed with shrimp soup sauce. Shrimp Omelet is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 40.095
Oyster Mushroom Omelette
1. Use a non-stick skillet.
2. Heat the skillet over medium heat.
3. Melt butter in heated skillet.
4. Add oysters to butter and sauté till the edges curl.
5. Transfer to a bowl. Trim the beards of the oysters. Set aside.
6. To the same skillet,... - 39.4912
1. Prepare the sauce by combining the soup, milk and parsley. Mix well and heat through
2. Prepare the omelet by beating the eggs, milk and seasonings together
3. Heat the butter in the skillet for the omelet and pour in the egg mixture
4. Cook slowly... - 39.287
Shrimp Omelette With Hot Gingered Fruit
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
Toss in shrimp; sprinkle lemon juice over them.
Saute shrimp quickly until just heated through.
Beat eggs, milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper with a fork or wire whisk until mixture is well... - 38.9367
1) In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon butter and stir in flour.
2) Allow to cook for 1 minute then while stirring gradually add in the cream.
3) Keep stirring and cooking for 5 to 6 minutes till the liquid thickens.
4) Mix in the oysters with the liquid,... - 38.2426
Crab Omelet is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.8628
1.Start by chopping the oysters
2.Make a sauce of the flour, fat, and cream.
3.Now add the well beaten eggs
4. Season with salt and pepper
5.Last, stir in the oysters and cook as a plain omelet
6.Serve with a sauce of your choice... - 37.7161
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Over a saucepan, open the oysters so as to catch all of their liquor.
3) Remove the shells and discard them.
4) In the saucepan with the liquor, put the oysters.
5) Over low heat, place... - 37.6949
To make sauce, in saucepan, combine soup, shrimp, milk, and parsley.
Heat; stir occasionally.
To make omelet, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
In skillet, melt butter; pour in egg mixture.
As undersurface becomes set, lift slightly to allow... - 37.0327
Spicy Prawn And Mushroom Omelette
1. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, green chillies, salt, fresh coriander, onion and tomato puree.
2. Separate the eggs. Beat the whites until stiff, then beat in the yolks. Set aside.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan, add the spice... - 34.8186
Put the onions and garlic in lard in a saucepan and let fry slowly until brown.
Put in the crabmeat and cook for 10 minutes.
Put in the seasoning, celery, and parsley.
Beat eggs well in a large bowl until they are frothy.
Let the crabmeat mixture cool, pour... - 34.8092
Shrimp Omelette Puff
1. Beat eggs and milk until frothy in a medium-size bowl; season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter or margarine slowly in large, heavy skillet. (Butter should not bubble up.) Tip pan to coat sides well.
3. Pour in egg mixture; cook very slowly until it... - 34.54
Rolled Fish Omelette
Chop fish fine; mix with eggs, soy sauce, sugar, water, mirin (if sherry is substituted, add 1 1/2 tablespoons more sugar), salt to taste, and pepper.
Cook half of this mixture in pan on medium heat, turning to cook both sides.
Remove from pan; roll it up... - 33.9485
1) Drain the shrimps and squeeze between hands lightly.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together milk, egg, shrimp, mushrooms and season.
3) In a heated non-stick omelette pan, pour the egg mixture and simmer until the mixture is firm.
4) Serve... - 33.5159
Shark's Fin Omelette With Sherry
1. Soak shark's fin. Cut scallions in l inch sections. Slice ginger root.
2. Combine stock, sherry, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil. Add scallions and ginger root; stir-fry a few times. Add shark's fin and stock-sherry mixture. Heat quickly; then simmer,... - 33.1717
Oyster Pork Omelette
1. Shell oysters. Shred pork. Slice mushrooms and bamboo shoots. Mince scallion stalks.
2. Beat eggs. Stir in milk, salt, oysters and minced scallion.
3. Heat oil. Add shredded pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes). Add mushrooms and... - 32.1989
1. In a heavy skillet heat 3 tablespoons oil.
2. In a bowl mix the beaten eggs with the rest of the ingredients and cook quickly, lifting the edges of the egg mixture whilst cooking.
3. Avoid over-cooking.
4. Serve at once with ketchup or... - 32.1025
Sherried Shrimp Omelette
Simmer mushrooms and onion in butter until mushrooms are cooked.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream, and cook until thickened.
Blend in sherry.
Fill each omelet with 2 tablespoons of the shrimp mixture. - 30.9147
Shark's Fin Omelette
1. Soak and process shark's fin
2. Beat eggs. Sliver smoked ham and bamboo shoots.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then bamboo shoots; stir-fry 1 minute.
4 Add shark's fin; stir-fry gently to heat through. Then add ham and stir-fry to heat.
5. Add eggs and cook as in... - 27.6332
Fish Brothers Omelette
Eggs, milk, smoked fish-few get healthier than this Fish Brothers Omelet Or Scrambled Eggs recipe. Fish Brothers Omelet Or Scrambled Eggs do account for a healthy breakfast. Make it soon - 22.3769
Seafood Omelette Recipes By Category