- » Seafood Octopus
Seafood Octopus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood octopus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood octopus recipes.
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 143.995
Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae Oriental Style
This Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae, marinated in the mixture of Japanese mustard, vinegar and miso is a must try for all. Watch the chef prepare this recipe absolutely in the authentic Japanese style in this video. You can make this recipe using a... - 138.639
Watch this spectacular video where the chef makes a whole Spanish octopus. The video is incredible and the chef makes it interesting by using various cooking methods to prepare the whole octopus. The video is worth watching and absolutely informative if you... - 98.102
Korean Style Spicy Octopus Nakji Bokkeum
If you are forever game for trying something new and exotic in your kitchen, this Korean dish could add to your culinary adventure. Not that this dish is anything queer, octopus stir fry is quite a regular thing in Korean cuisine. In this video, Anna Kim... - 94.1349
Place the octopus, one onion, the garlic, and the sugar in a large pot of salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the octopus is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain in a colander and cool, discarding the onion... - 47.6837
Char Grilled Baby Octopus Salad
Cut each octopus in half.
Using vegetable peeler, remove five wide strips of rind from Lemon; shred strips finely.
Combine octopus, rind, garlic, paprika, cumin, pesto, vinegar and half of the oil in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or... - 47.6572
Octopus In Wine
To clean the octopus, stretch out the tentacles all in one direction and slash across, above and below the eyes to remove them.
Pop out the beak in the middle of the mouth.
Pull out the entrails from inside the head, saving the ink sac, which looks very... - 45.3323
Octopus In Lemon Dressing
1) Wash the octopus and chop it up.
2) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water and vinegar. Add in the chopped octopus.
3) Add in a peeled onion. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain the mixture... - 44.7876
1. To prepare the octopus, clean and wash it and cut in small portions.
2. In a pan with salted water boil the octopus till tender.
3. In a pan fry the onions and garlic for several minutes in oil, add the tomato puree and keep cooking for 2... - 43.8855
Chilli Ginger Octopus With Crisped Vegetables
Cut carrot into thirds crossways; quarter capsicum, discard seeds.
Cut vegetable pieces into thin strips; place in small bowl.
Cover with iced water; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Combine ginger and... - 42.3869
Slow Simmered Octopus
Quarter each octopus.
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add octopus; cook, stirring, until just changed in colour.
Add wine; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by about... - 40.1716
Octopus And Red Wine Stew
1. Put the octopus in a saucepan of gently simmering water with a quarter of the onions and the bay leaves. Cook gently for 1 hour.
2. While the octopus is cooking, plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away... - 37.9581
Chargrilled Baby Octopus
WASH OCTOPUS thoroughly and wipe dry with paper towel.
1.Use a small sharp knife to slit open the head; remove the gut.
Grasp the body firmly and push the beak out with your index finger.
Remove and discard beak.
If octopus are large, cut tentacles in... - 37.6338
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Octopus In Red Wine Sauce
Make sure the octopus has been well beaten to tenderize it when you buy it.
Wash it carefully and discard the ink sac.
Cut octopus into bite size pieces.
Saute the onions in the olive oil until soft and golden.
Add octopus, salt and pepper, and bay leaf and... - 36.0557
Baby Octopus In Red Wine
1. Remove tentacles, intestines and ink sac from octopus. Cut out the eyes and beak. Remove skin and rinse well.
2. Place octopus in a large saucepan, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain off any juices and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Heat oil in a... - 33.9332
Marinated Char Grilled Octopus
Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Place octopus in medium bowl with the combined sauces, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and oil.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point and frozen] Drain octopus;... - 33.0854
Beat octbpus with the flat side of a metal meat hammer 15 to 20 minutes; it will feel soft and excrete a grayish liquid.
Wash octopus thoroughly, drain, and cook in skillet without water until it becomes bright pink.
Cut into bite size pieces.
Make a salad... - 32.0281
Octopus With Onions And Tomato
Be sure the octopus has been well pounded to tenderize it.
Clean it thoroughly and discard the ink sac.
Cut octopus into bite size pieces.
Saut6 onions in olive oil until soft and golden.
Add octopus, tomato paste, and salt and pepper and stew for 10... - 30.6059