- » Seafood Noodle
Seafood Noodle Recipes
Seafood Noodle refers to the dish, where noodles are either cooked with seafood or they are tossed with pre-cooked seafood at the end of preparation. This kind of noodle preparation is very popular in the Asian ... More »
Spicy Shrimp Noodle With Hoisin Sauce
For all those who like spicing up their food, this Asian inspired shrimp noodle recipe is a must try. The chef shows simple directives to combine noodle with shrimp and hoisin sauce to make succulent dish. Here instead of shrimp you can also use up any... - 86.3066
Tossed Shrimp Noodle
If you can't find out your way to eat shrimp noodle, just watch this video? Anytime when you visit your favorite Thai restaurant, all you need to do is order this special dish and toss it well with other ingredients to enjoy the prefect taste of the dish. - 56.6872
1) Take pan and boil noodles in water for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of salt added to it.
2) Drain the water.
3) Take a baking dish and add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, celery soup, onion and skimed milk in it.
4) Cook for a couple of minutes... - 47.4629
Shrimp Noodle Supreme
This Shrimp Noodle Supreme is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Shrimp Noodle Supreme with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.9302
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.5859
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 46.408
Stir Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimps And Vegetables
Rinse shrimps with cold water.
Drain and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate the shrimps with wine, 1/2 tsp salt, and tapioca starch.
Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes until soft; drain well.
Heat a wok over high heat until... - 46.1262
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.9832
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 45.8185
Sweet And Sour Prawns With Noodles
1. Make the sauce by draining the pineapple and reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice.
2. Remove the membrane from the quartered peppers and cut into thin strips.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and pepper and cook for about 4 minutes or until the... - 45.6613
Shrimp Noodle Bake
I tried the Shrimp Noodle Bake last week and believe me it was an instant hit. It is indeed the flavors of cheese, butter, bread crumbs and seasonings that make Shrimp Noodle Bake the best bet. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Shrimp... - 45.3448
Saucy Shrimp Over Chinese Noodle Cakes
Saucy shrimp over chinese noodle cakes is a spicy shrimp recipe. Cooked with catsup and soy sauce blend, the shrimp is stir fried with spices like ginger and garlic. Prepared with added vegetables, it is finished with the soy sauce blend for a savory and... - 45.3323
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 45.0872
Garides Yahni (braised Shrimp With Noodles)
In a frypan, heat the chicken broth and clam broth to a boil.
Add the shrimp, cover, and allow to come to a boil again.
Remove from the fire, and, after 1 minute, remove the shrimp from the pan.
Reserve 1 cup of the liquid.
When the shrimp are cool enough to... - 45.0781
Shrimp And Noodle Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Cook frozen shrimp according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In saucepan cook chopped onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, salt, and dillweed.
Add milk all at... - 45.0009
Prawn And Noodle Soup
1. Shell and clean prawns.
2. Reserve their heads and shells.
3. Slice prawns into 3-4 pieces, season with salt and set aside.
4. Wash prawn heads and shells well, mash them lightly and add to stock.
5. In a pan place stock over high... - 44.833
Noodles With Shrimp
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
3) Mix onion, mushrooms, red pepper, garlic, second amount of salt and dill weed.
4) Saute until... - 44.7559
Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken
Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.0198
Fried Prawns With Transparent Noodles
Fried Prawns With Transparent Noodles is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Fried Prawns With Transparent Noodles recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 43.9074
Lo Mein Noodles With Shrimp
1) Measure 1/2 cup chives by cutting them into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2) Cover noodles with boiling water and cook them as per package instructions for 2 to 3 minutes until tender, but firm and drain well.
3) Drain again after washing... - 43.7406
Prawns With Long Life Noodles
Shell and trim the prawns.
After removing the black intestinal lines, cut the prawns diagonally into pieces 3/4 inch long.
Sprinkle them with the seasonings, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water and work well into the prawns; leave while proceeding... - 43.543
Shrimp Noodle Bake
Advance preparation: Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender but still firm, about 7 minutes.
Drain noodles well.
Mean while, in large saucepan cook chopped green pepper in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in cream of shrimp soup... - 43.5
Shrimp And Noodles With Beer
Heat the oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, red and green peppers, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
Saute, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is limp.
Add the mushrooms and saute 3... - 42.7931
Noodle Salad With Shrimp
For dressing, in a blender container combine vinegar, apricot preserves, honey, ginger, .lemon peel, salt, oil, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Place rice sticks in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water.
Cover and let 'stand... - 42.5984
Sichuan Style Prawns With Rice Noodles
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Crush peppercorns, star anise and salt; coat prawns in spice mix.
Place noodles in large bowl, cover with warm water; gently separate noodles with hands.
Soak noodles 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold... - 42.4374
Stir-fried Noodles With Shrimp
Stir-Fried Noodles With Shrimp does have that delightful Chinese flair to it. After eating this Stir-Fried Noodles With Shrimp I always feel that shrimp renders the perfect touch to stir fried noodles. A great way to end a day! - 41.6815
Shrimp Or Chicken And Green Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles until al dente (tender but firm) or according to package directions; drain.
Toss with green onions; place in 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish.
Cover with shrimp and mushrooms.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, whipping cream, sherry, mustard, and... - 41.089
Prawn And Noodle Casserole
1. Shell and wash prawns. Remove intestines. Wash again. Boil in court bouillon. Cool and drain.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salt water. Boil 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and drain.
3. Make a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. Cook chopped... - 40.5373
Sour Shrimp Noodle Soup
In separate cups, place the dried shrimp, the mushrooms, and the fungus; cover with boiling water and let set for 15 minutes.
Drain all well and shred the mushrooms and the fungus.
In a pot, place the chicken broth, shrimp, shredded mushrooms, fungus, soy... - 40.5015
Shrimp And Noodles Au Gratin
This Shrimp and Noodle Au Gratin tastes exceptionally good ! Try out this shrimp and noodle casserole for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Shrimp and Noodle Au Gratin are welcome ! - 40.0529
Stir Fried Pea Starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork is a real tangy meal you ought to be preparing at home. The shrimp and pork mixture in this Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork recipe does taste great with pea starch noodles. Definitely worth... - 39.6351
Prawn Noodle Salad
Cook Noodles and cool.
Boil peas, drain and rinse under cold water.
Combine in jar, Corriander, Lemon juice, Vinegar, Oil, Garlic, Salt and pepper.
t Combine noodles, peas, prawns, tomatoes, and prepared dressing.
Place... - 39.2571
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 39.1155
Garlic Shrimp With Noodles
In medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in noodles & butter & herb sauce; continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are... - 38.0573
Hot And Sour Prawn Noodle Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns, reserving the shells. Rinse the prawns and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the chopped spring onions, ginger and chilli and cook gently, without colouring, for 5 minutes. Add the reserved prawn shells and... - 35.7264
Shrimp With Noodles
1) In a large saucepan, add in the condensed cream of shrimp soup and water. Heat the mixture till the frozen soup thaws. Keep stirring.
2) Stir in the cooked shrimp and paprika. Cook till the ingredients heat up. Keep stirring.
3) On a... - 35.6264
Shrimp And Noodles Au Gratin
1. Prepare noodles with milk and butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan.
2. Cook shrimps in a medium-size saucepan; drain and chop. Add the shrimps or tuna to noodle mixture.
3. Stir in mushrooms, cottage cheese and dillweed. Spoon into a 6-cup... - 35.436
Shrimps Creole With Noodles
1. Combine onions, green pepper, mushrooms and liquid, salt, paprika, curry powder, pepper, and tomatoes in a large frying pan; stir in your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 2 teaspoons sugar.
Heat slowly, stirring, constantly, to... - 34.3057
Super Fast Prawn Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan, bring the stock to the boil. Stir the sauces into the stock, then add the ginger. Simmer for a moment, then add the prawns: if raw, simmer for 2 mins until they turn pink; if cooked, add together with the bok choi, then cook for... - 32.7647
Combine all ingredients except butter and parsley; bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour.
Pat with butter and garnish with parsley. - 32.3591
Thai Shrimp And Noodle Salad
1 Bring the water to a boil in a large pot. Add the noodles and snow peas; remove the pot from the heat. Cover and let the noodles stand according to directions until soft, but still slightly firm, about 6 minutes. Drain the noodles and snow peas in a... - 31.9783
Shrimp And Vegetables With Lo Mein Noodles
1. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp; stir-fry 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from wok to medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Remove sauce packet from stir-fry mix. Add frozen vegetables and noodles to... - 30.607
Noodles With Shrimp And Lettuce
1. Soak the shrimps in 150 ml (1/4 pint) warm water for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the soaking liquid, and set aside.
2. Blend the reserved liquid, oyster sauce and cornflour together and set aside.
3. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions.
4.... - 30.3397
Shrimp With Noodles
Shrimp With Noodles has a fine taste. Shrimp With Noodles gets its taste from shrimp mixed with soup and noodles, flavored with paprika. Shrimp With Noodles is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 29.5361
Lover S Nest
1. To make Female Lover's Nest: cut bean thread noodles into 1 1/2"-" (4 cm- 5 cm) long pieces; spread noodles evenly inside a strainer (6"-7" diameter) (15 cm-17 cm) and fit another strainer (same size) inside of the first to hold noodle nest. Deep-fry until... - 29.499
Shrimp And Noodles
In saucepan mix one 10 1/2-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup; 1/3 cup milk; and dash bottled hot pepper sauce.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Stir small amount hot mixture into 1/2 cup dairy sour cream; return to hot mixture.
Add 12 ounces shelled shrimp,... - 24.4677
Seafood Noodle Recipes By Category