- » Seafood Newburg
Seafood Newburg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood newburg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood newburg recipes.
Seafood Newburg With White Wine
1. In a cup beat egg yolk.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
3. Add flour to make a paste.
4. Stir in cream, wine, mushrooms and seasonings.
5. Cook on High for 5 to 6 minutes; stir often.
6.... - 45.576
Creamy Seafood Newburg
Seafood Newburg is the answer for your prayers for an exquisite and simple seafood dish for your dinner. Yu can serve this tasty and unique Seafood Newburg for any occasion. Trust me you will love it! - 45.2546
Easy Peppered Seafood Newburg
Seafood newburg is a full bodied seafood recipe prepared with mixed seafood of choice. made with a medley of lobster, shrimp, crab and fish fillets, the seafood newburg is a creamy seafood recipe. Cooked with sour cream and eggs along with sherry and lemon... - 43.9335
1) In the top of a double boiler, melt in some butter
2) Add in the flour and slowly add in 1 cup of cream and stir continuously
3) Stir the mixture till a boiling pot
4) Add in the salmon, halibut, salt, paprika and the sherry
5) Place this bowl over... - 42.724
1. In a large heavy bottomed kettle, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Add clams and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Then add the lobster and crab meat and shrimp and toss by shaking the pan.
4. Tip in the sherry and bring to a boil, shaking the... - 42.6489
Lemon Seafood Newburg
Seafood Newberg is the best assorted seafood dishes that I've ever tasted. Try out the Seafood Newberg for your weekend dinner and tell me how you liked it ! - 42.4582
Simmer the scallops in the Court Bouillon for 3 minutes.
Bring the Court Bouillon to a boil.
Add the shrimp and cook just until done.
Drain, reserving the Court Bouillon.
When the shrimp are cool enough to handle, peel and devein them.
Boil... - 42.39
Seafood Newburg is a well flavored dish leave a memorable after taste. You have to experience the Seafood Newburg dish to appreciate this dish. - 40.1897
Spiced Seafood Newburg
Seafood Newburg is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Seafood Newburg recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 39.9576
Rich Seafood Newburg
Combine seafood and butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '7'.
Add beaten egg yolks to cream.
Combine with lobster.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on '7', or until sauce is heated but not boiling, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Add... - 37.7936
Melt soup in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Make smooth mixture of flour and butter, and stir into hot soup.
Combine next 4 ingredients; add to soup, and cook until smoothly thickened.
Fold in crabmeat and juice, with salt and pepper.
Drop frozen... - 37.6366
1. Melt butter in a saucepan. Add flour and stir to a smooth paste.
2. Remove from heat and stir in milk. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Add salt and pepper.
3. Beat egg yolks slightly in a small... - 36.9049
Defrost frozen seafood and cook lobster tails and shrimps according to package directions.
Shell lobster tails and shrimps.
Cut seafood into bite-size pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients and heat in chafing dish.
Makes 12 servings. - 36.5022
Melt the butter in a saucepan; add the onion, parsley, green pepper (if used) and mushrooms; cover and cook gently, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
Blend in the flour and gradually stir in half-and-half.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is... - 34.2881
Seafood Newburg With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, mix the soup, peas and milk together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 1/2 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 33.5914
1. In a large pan, heat the soup and the milk till it is thawed
2. Add the lobster and the sauterne and mix well
3. Heat for a few minutes and stir often
4. Serve over hot rice - 32.8274
1. In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp, scallops, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring, until seafood just begins to color but is not cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.... - 32.4735
Easy Seafood Newburg
Combine lobster and butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave 2 minutes on '7'.
Add beaten egg yolks to cream.
Combine with lobster.
Microwave 5 minutes on '7', or until sauce is heated but not boiling, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Add... - 32.3037
Microwaved Seafood Newburg
1. Place butter or margarine in a deep 1 quart casserole with lid. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, celery salt, paprika, onion powder, white pepper and garlic powder. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds.
2. Whisk in half... - 31.8683
In saucepan combine soups and the cream or milk.
Stir in desired seafood, choice of vegetable, and mushrooms; heat through.
Stir in half of the cheese and all of the sherry.
Cook and stir till cheese is melted. - 30.6266
1. Combine all ingredients, except seafood and sherry, in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Blend well. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 9 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated, stirring once.
2. Add seafood and sherry to mushroom mixture. Cover. Microwave at Power... - 29.9679
Seasoned Seafood Newburg
The seafood appetizer is an easy seafood recipe that can be prepared in a microwave. Cooked crab meat and shrimp mixed together with shrimp soup, chives, milk, white wine along with rice is microwaved with garlic for flavor. Served warm on toast, this seafood... - 29.7559
Seafood Newburg casserole
Place butter in deep 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted.
Blend in flour and salt.
In a small mixing bowl combine cream and egg yolks; mix well.
Stir into flour mixture to form smooth... - 29.692
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted. Blend in flour and salt. Combine cream and egg yolks; mix well. Stir into flour mixture to form smooth paste. Add sherry and seafood. Cover with glass... - 26.2842
Heat soup and milk slowly until soup is thawed.
Add lobster and sauterne.
Heat a few minutes more; stir often. - 22.2509
Seafood Newburg Recipes By Category