- » Seafood Mix
Seafood Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood mix recipes.
Heat butter in large frying pan.
Add garlic, crabmeat, scallops and shrimp; season well.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-low heat.
Mix in tomatoes, correct seasoning and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste and cook 1 minute over medium heat.
Pour... - 39.4894
Oyster Cracker Mix
Oyster Cracker Mix is an amazingly delicious recipe. Serve this Oyster Cracker Mix dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 28.867
Seafood Salad mix
Combine seafood and celery in bowl.
Mix mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper.
Pour over seafood and celery; toss.
Cover; chill at least 2 hours. - 28.3382
You May Also Like!
Mixed Seafood Kabobs
Thaw lobster, fish, and shrimp, if frozen.
Remove shell from lobster; cut meat into 12 chunks.
Cut halibut into 12 chunks, about the same size as the lobster chunks.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Rinse scallops and pat dry.
On six 12-inch skewers, alternately... - 38.2842
Mixed Seafood In Creamy Curry Sauce
Mixed Seafood In Creamy Curry Sauce has a great taste. The cream cheese gives the Mixed Seafood In Creamy Curry Sauce a velvety and smooth taste. Must catch it. - 44.0839
Mixed Seafood Mold
1) Add the cream cheese to the tomato soup. Blend while heating and let cool. In small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Mix with soup mixture until dissolved.
2) In separate bowl, add the mayonnaise to the seafood, celery, onion and a dash... - 20.8149
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.4875
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a... - 42.5255
Mixed Seafood Grill
Shell the lobster and cut it into 12 chunks.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Dry the scallops.
Cut the halibut into chunks, approximately the same size as the lobster chunks.
Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp cloth.
Alternate the ingredients on skewers and... - 38.6917
Mixed Seafood Grill
1. Start by shelling and cutting the lobster inot 12 chunks, also shell and devein the shrimps
2. Dry the scallops and also cut the halibuts into chunks
3. Take a damp cloth and use it to wipe the mushrooms
4. Take the skewers, and... - 40.6553
Mixed Seafood Pasta
1. In a large saucepan, cook the spaghetti with boiling water for 10 minutes until just tender.
2. Using a small, sharp knife, clean the unopened mussels under cold running water. Discard any mussels with cracked or open shells.
3. In a... - 45.6095
Mixed Seafood Salad
Try this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the salad and they will haunt for this Mixed Seafood Salad recipe! - 36.5391
Linguine With Mixed Seafood
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine and heat in saucepan for approx 5 minutes on a medium heat.
Add fresh seafood, cover, and cook just until done and shells open.
Do not... - 41.1161
Seafood Mix Recipes By Category