- » Seafood Mariniere
Seafood Mariniere Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood mariniere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood mariniere recipes.
Moules A La Mariniere
French food tastes not only delicious at restaurant. You can recreate them with perfection at home with Grace Piper. This is a fancy dish of cooking mussels and a french specialty. - 91.0678
Mussels A La Mariniere
Mussels A La Mariniere! Trust me, this yummy mussel soup has an intoxicating and addictive taste. It is of no wonder that I have my guests calling me up for the recipe for the Mussels A La Mariniere every time I serve it for my parties! Why donâ€™t you... - 46.039
1) Wash the mussels under cold, running water scrubbing them well.
2) Pull out the black hairs on the shells. Clean the shells thoroughly.
3) Get rid of any open shells.
4) Chop the onion into fine pieces. Dice the carrot.
5) In a wok,... - 45.5081
Scrape and clean each mussel with a strong knife, removing every trace of seaweed, mud and beard.
Wash very well and discard any mussels which do not close tightly.
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onions and fry until soft but not coloured.
Add the... - 44.2694
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in deep kettle.
Cook garlic and onion in it for 2 minutes.
Add bay leaf and mussels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, over low heat for about 10 minutes, or until shells open.
Remove and... - 44.2141
Scrub the mussels well, discarding any that are open and will not close when sharply tapped.
Put into a large saucepan together with water, onion, celery, a good pinch of salt and pepper and the bunch of parsley.
Heat slowly until the mussels open.
Remove the... - 44.1653
1. Check mussels, discarding any that are not tightly closed.
2. Scrub well under cold running water, to remove sand and seaweed.
3. With a sharp knife, trim off the "beard" around edges.
4. Place mussels in large bowl cover with cold water and... - 43.9204
1) Scrub the mussels well and rinse thoroughly in cold water. Trim off the beards just before cooking.
2) In a large heavy pot, saute the onion and shallots in the butter over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, until softened.
3) Stir in... - 43.6689
1) In the cleaned sink, place the mussel, and scrub using a hard brush in several changes of cold water until they are clean.
2) Using a sharp paring knife, remove any barnacles.
3) Using kitchen scissors, cut off the beards or tufts of hair... - 42.8334
Moules Mariniere is a french mussels recipe prepared with shallots and dry white wine. Flavored with bouquet garni and parsley, the Moules Mariniere is a french favorite and can be served with french fries. - 42.3629
Economical Moules Mariniere
Make roux with Fleischmann's Margarine and flour.
Add wine and water.
Do not use milk for this dish it will curdle.
Add seafood spice, chopped parsley, garlic and onion.
Cook to desired creamy consistency.
Season to taste.
The traditional French way is a thin... - 42.1026
1. Scrub mussels well
2. Melt butter in dutch oven type pan or large kettle, add onions and garlic to it then saute for 5 minutes
3. Add thyme, bay leaf, pepper, wine and mussels and cover tightly
4. Shake pan a few minutes to distribute... - 41.5643
Moules Mariniere In White Wine
Wash mussels; scrub thoroughly to remove weed or sand.
Knock or scrape off barnacles; remove beards.
Examine carefully; if any are not tightly closed, discard immediately, as they are poisonous if not alive when cooked.
Soak in plenty of cold water; they will... - 40.516
Moules Mariniere With Fresh Herbs
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove sand from shells; rinse well.
Discard any mussels that remain open.
In a large kettle, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
Add shallots and garlic; saute until shallots are soft.
Add bay leaf, thyme,... - 40.5113
Moules A La Mariniere
Melt half the butter in a pan, add the shallots and fry gently until golden.
Add the bouquet garni, wine, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, add the mussels, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until the shells open; discard any that do... - 40.3211
1) Wash and scrub the mussels thoroughly.
2) Discard mussels with broken shells.
3) Take a saucepan, butter it, spread chopped onions all over and then drizzle wine.
4) In the pan, place the mussles, and cover with a lid.
5) Shake the... - 40.0808
1.Clean mussels by scrubing.
2.Take a kettle containing wine and chopped vegetables, put mussels in it.
3.Put freshly ground pepper as per taste.
4.Cook the ingredients in the kettle on high flame after putting the lid on for 5 minutes... - 39.2805
Prepare mussels as described above.
Place in saucepan with finely chopped shallots and white wine.
Cover, boil gently 5 to 6 minutes or until mussels open; drain, reserving liquid.
Remove one shell from each mussel, leaving the meat attached to the other... - 38.7357
1. Sort the mussels, discarding those with broken shells.
2. Tap those which are open, sharply with another mussel and see it they close. If not, remove and discard.
3. Wash and scrub the mussels and remove the beard using a sharp pointed knife.... - 37.2661
1) Make sure that mussels shells are closed tightly or close when lightly tapped.
2) Throw away any that don't close or are broken.
3) In a bowl containing lightly salted water, steep them with a little oatmeal added for a few hours to remove... - 37.2344
Belgian Mussels Mariniere
Wash in lukewarm water, changing water 3 times.
Put celery, onions, parsley, garlic, lemon, and water in a deep kettle.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Cover kettle and steam for 15 minutes, or until... - 37.0414
– Clean and wash mussels.
– In a large saucepan, melt butter and cook shallots and herbs over low heat. Add mussels, white wine and ground pepper, then cover and cook over high heat until mussels open.
– With a skimmer, remove mussels and place in... - 34.8349
1. In a large saucepan, warm the butter over medium-high heat until it is melted. Add the onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the wine and pepper, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the mussels, return to a... - 31.1963