- » Seafood Louie Salad
Seafood Louie Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood louie salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood louie salad recipes.
Seafood Louie Salad
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix the scallions, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, vinegar and pepper together with the crabmeat.
2) Refrigerate the mixture with cover on.
3) Place the lettuce on a... - 41.414
You May Also Like!
This typical Crab Louie is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Crab Louie; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 36.5864
Crab Or Shrimp Louie
1. Crack crab and pick out meat
2. Combine all ingredients for Louie Dressing and chill until needed
3. Also arrange lettuce and endive on chilled salad plates and then
spoon crabmeat or shrimp in center of greens
4. Garnish... - 42.3464
Classic Spicy Crab Louis
Crab Louis has a Fabulous taste. The Worcestershire sauce and vinegar gives the Crab Louis Majestic taste. must catch it - 25.4765
Easy Crab Louis
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Toss lightly with crabmeat.
Chill. - 29.4756
Crab louis is a mixed crab salad prepared with vegetables. Made with added eggs and flavored with mayonnaise, the crab louise is spiced with chili sauce and tossed with a hint of lemon juice to taste. - 36.3836
Line 4 salad plates with Bibb lettuce cups.
Place shredded lettuce atop cups.
If necessary, remove cartilage from crab meat.
Reserve claw meat; leave remainder in chunks and arrange atop lettuce.
Circle with tomato and egg.
Sprinkle with salt.
Top with claw... - 37.0536
Southern Crab Louis
Mix together the mayonnaise, whipped cream, chile sauce, green pepper, and green onion.
Season with salt and lemon juice to taste.
Arrange outer leaves of lettuce on 4 large plates; shred the heart of the lettuce and arrange a bed of shredded lettuce in the... - 35.7782
Crab Louis With Red Wine Vinegar
1. Hard-cook eggs; drain and refrigerate to chill.
2. In medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, catchup, chopped green onion, Worcestershire, red-wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper. Cover and refrigerate dressing at least 30 minutes.
3. To... - 31.7004
Blend soup and mayonnaise.
Add green pepper, pickle, onion, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire and crab; chill.
Spoon into avocado halves.
Arrange on salad greens; garnish with lemon wedges. - 34.9358
Crab louis is a creamy crab recipe. Made with precooked crab meat, the crab louis is served over lettuce with eggs and tomatoes for garnish. Dressed with the cream and mayo dressing, it makes a simple yet great lunch for seafood lovers. - 33.0182