Seafood And Vegetable
- » Seafood Lettuce
Seafood Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood lettuce recipes.
Seafood Stuffed Lettuce
1. From lettuce remove and discard outside leaves keeping the remaining leaves attached.
2. Carefully wash lettuce, remove excess water by shaking and invert on paper towels or a clean dish towel.
3. To make the stuffing, in a medium bowl, combine... - 44.1026
Vietnamese Lettuce Wrapped Shrimp
Thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Combine the chile oil, pepper, sesame oil and soy sauce.
Place the skewers in the grill widthwise (horizontally) and brush with the oil and pepper... - 43.5476
Grilled Crab Lettuce Roll-ups
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Combine the crabmeat, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and salt.
Lightly spread the mixture in the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
The crab mixture will be heated through and lightly... - 37.7109
Stir Fried Lettuce With Mussels And Lemon Grass
1. Place the mussels in a large saucepan.
2. Add the lemon grass, lemon juice and water to the pan of mussels, cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened. Discard any mussels that do not open.
3. Carefully remove... - 35.5574
Seafood Lettuce Rolls
Cut large lettuce leaves in half down center vein.
In bowl, flake salmon along with juices and well-mashed bones.
Split chili pepper in half lengthwise, discard seeds and vein; finely chop and mix into yogurt.
On narrow end of each lettuce piece, place 1... - 32.1809
Wilted Lettuce Salad
Just before serving, shred lettuce with knife (about 4 cups).
In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Add vinegar; heat through.
Remove skillet from heat; add lettuce and onion.
Season with salt, pepper and sugar; toss 1 to 2 minutes until lettuce is wilted. - 29.9983
Tuna Lettuce Salad
Core and wash lettuce.
Combine tuna, peas, celery and onion.
Add torn lettuce.
Mix with salad dressing.
Salt to taste. - 29.3723
Lettuce Cups With Salmon
Lettuce Cups With Salmon has an outstanding taste. The salmon and eggs give the Lettuce Cups With Salmon a stimulating taste. Lettuce Cups With Salmon is inspired by restaurants universally. - 28.2803