- » Seafood Lasagna
Seafood Lasagna Recipes
Seafood lasagna is an Italian baked dish cooked with fishes or crustaceans and lasagna sheets. The dish is usually prepared by sautéing the seafood in a butter and tomato sauce which is then baked in multiple ... More »
Triple Flavor Prawn Lasagna With Salmon Loin
This triple flavor prawn lasagna with salmon loin is a treat for the seafood lovers. The lasagna is also special, as it uses three different flavors of lasagna and is prepared in a unique way, giving it a nice twist. Try it and see how delighted your seafood... - 95.2404
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.0539
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a large kettle of boiling salted water, slide the lasagne noodles, a few at a time so that there is no breaking. Keep the noodles from sticking by adding olive oil or vegetable oil.... - 47.4507
Lasagne Spirals With Shrimp And Broccoli
1. In a large pot, blanch the lasagna sheets until al dente, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat milk and stir in a blend of fish stock and corn starch until it smoothens and thickens.
3. Now, add swiss cheese and... - 46.8584
Seafood Lasagna is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Seafood Lasagna recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.482
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, then drain noodles well
3. Arrange 4 noodles in a 9"x13" baking dish
4. In a large saucepan, cook onions in butter until tender then blend in cream... - 45.2288
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare cheese mix, in a medium... - 44.424
Butter Seafood Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Arrange 4 noodles to cover bottom of a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cookonion in butter till tender but not brown; blend in cream cheese.
Stir in cottage cheese, egg, basil, salt, and... - 43.9917
Heal olive oil in a pan and cook the onions till tender.
Add garlic and cook for about a minute.
Finally add the tomatoes, basil and seasonings.
Bring everything to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Cook for about 30 minutes until thickened.
Set aside... - 43.6696
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain, lay the noodles in a single layer on a tray, and set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the tomatoes and their juice, tomato paste, orange rind, fennel seeds,... - 41.7892
1 Slide lasagna noodles, a few at a time so as not to break, into a large kettle of boiling salted water.
Add olive oil or vegetable oil to keep noodles from sticking.
Cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, 15 minutes, or just until tender.
Drain;... - 40.8861
Creamy Seafood Lasagna
1) Cook lasanga noodles, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Wash flounder and scallops, pat dry, and cut flounder in 1/2 inch cubes.
4) Take a skillet, melt margarine, and saute onion until tender.
5) Add in cream... - 40.8724
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Make the lasagna as per the instructions given on the package.
3) Into a saucepan, empty the spaghetti sauce and cook gently for about 10 minutes till the sauce has thickened and has... - 40.0324
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 38.0231
Classic Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leek and cook until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook until mixture boils then simmer, uncovered, until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the prawn and fish pieces, cover and... - 35.4333
1. Melt butter for 1-2 minutes on high.
2. Stir in flour and dry mustard. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes on high.
3. Gradually stir in milk. Cook for 4-6 minutes on high or until sauce is thick. Stirevery 2 minutes.
4. Stir in marinara. Cook for 4-6 minutes on... - 34.8404
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leek and cook until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook until mixture boils then simmer uncovered until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the prawn and fish... - 32.4637
Seafood Lasagna Recipes By Category