- » Seafood Dip Sour Cream Horseradish
Seafood Dip Sour Cream Horseradish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood dip sour cream horseradish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood dip sour cream horseradish recipes.
Remove skin, if desired.
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, salt and garlic powder until smooth.
Beat in salmon and bones until blended.
Arrange romaine lettuce in a bowl.
Spoon in salmon mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 36.4504
Tempting Tuna Dip
Mix cream cheese and sour cream untij smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Coyer and refrigerate.
Chill at least 2 hours.
(Can be served immediately.) Stir before serving. - 31.5758
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 46.0655
Shrimp Louis Dip
Stir all ingredients until well mixed.
Cover and chil, - 29.689
In medium mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in ReaLemon.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except chips.
Chill to blend flavors.
Garnish as desired. - 28.1352
Hot Shrimp Dip
Heat cream cheese till softened.
Blend in cream of shrimp soup, sour cream, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce.
Transfer to fondue pot; place over fondue burner.
Garnish with cooked, peeled shrimp, if desired. - 27.7534
Creamy Shrimp Dip Tray
1. Empty shrimps into a sieve and rinse under cold water. Set aside 1 shrimp for garnish; cut remainder into small pieces.
2. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, the sour cream, catsup, lemon juice and horseradish in a medium-size bowl; fold in the shrimps.... - 27.9527
Hot Shrimp Dip
Whether it’s a party or impromptu gathering, there is nothing quite like yummy dips to sizzle up your crunchy-munchies. Beryl Stokes whisks in delicious shrimp sauce that pairs well with mini toasts or crackers. Very easy to make, this dip can be prepared... - 88.611
Salmon Steaks N Cucumber Sauce
These Salmon Steaks N Cucumber sauce are a hit pair ! You'll love this creamy, irresistibly seasoned fish and dip once you try it ! Your suggestions for these Salmon Steaks N Cucumber Sauce are welcome. - 36.0356
Tuna Sensation has a defining taste. The black pepper with Worcestershire sauce gives the Tuna sensation a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 35.8754
Halve large scallops.
Rinse and drain scallops; pat dry with paper toweling.
Mix egg and milk.
Mix crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Dip scallops into egg mixture; roll in crumbs.
Shake off excess crumbs.
Pour oil into metal fondue cooker to no more... - 34.7619