- » Seafood Coquille
Seafood Coquille Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood coquille recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood coquille recipes.
1) Fry onion and mushrooms quickly by turning frequently and until tender, about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
4) Slowly mix in cream.
5) Transfer to heat and allow to boil, mixing all the... - 45.6528
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Prepare the mussels by washing and scrubbing them.
3. In an ovenproof dish place them along with a little water and bake such that they open.
4. Take the mussels out of the shells and... - 44.3704
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Seafood Coquilles is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Seafood Coquilles and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 41.8661
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Drain off the lobster meat, discard the hard fiber and sliver the meat.
3. Reserve the liquor after draining the mushrooms.
4. Take a saucepan, melt butter and mix flour.
5. Mix milk with mushroom liquor and... - 40.0305
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix thoroughly all ingredients except cheese.
Place about 1 cup mixture in each of 5 or 6 baking shells or individual casseroles.
Place shells on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; top shells with cheese and bake 2 to 3... - 32.7374
You May Also Like!
Seafood En Coquilles
1)Thaw frozen shrimp and scallops.
3)In a 10 inch skillet, melt some margarine or butter. Add in mushrooms, garlic, green onion and saute until soft.
4)Add in flour and cream. Stir cook until mixture begins to bubble... - 41.3022
Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter until onion is tender.
Remove from heat.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk and wine.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and... - 40.0694
Mixed Seafood Potato Coquilles
Force mashed potatoes through star nozzle of pastry bag and outline rims or scallop shells; set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in large frying pan.
Cook garlic, onion, shallot and mushrooms 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in scallops and... - 37.5466
Coquille Of Seafood And Mushrooms In Mornay Sauce
In a medium skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms until tender and the liquid disappears.
Set the mushrooms aside.
In a medium saucepan simmer the scallops, shrimp, sherry, salt, pepper, bay leaf and scallions for 5 minutes in enough... - 41.9109
Clam In Coquilles
Coarsely chop whole clams.
Cook celery and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, thyme, dash pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into the egg; return to hot mixture.
Add... - 40.8332
Coquille St. Jacques
In saucepan, cook scallops in water over low heat for 10 minutes; drain well.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook mushrooms and green onions in butter until tender.
Add soup, wine, and parsley.
Heat; stir now and then.
Add scallops; heat.
Spoon into 6 individual... - 33.5768
Heat butter in large frying pan.
Add mussels, lobster and capers; cook 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
Season well with pepper and pour in reserved cooking liquid from mussels; bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch with water; stir into sauce and cook 1 minute over... - 31.7607
Coquilles St. Jacques
1. Combine butter, celery, mushrooms, onions and green pepper in 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, bay leaf and wine; mix well. Add scallops and pimento.
3. Microwave on... - 35.1085
Coquilles St Jacques Au Vin Blanc
1. Put the scallops in a saucepan, pour on the white wine, chopped shallot, and parsley. Bring to a boil and simmer 4-5 minutes. Remove the scallops and cut in slices. Set aside.
2. Saute the mushrooms in butter.
3. Reduce fish stock to 1/2 cup. Thicken the... - 32.3683
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add yellow pepper, shallot and mushrooms; season and cook 5 to 6 minutes over medium heat, covered.
Stir mixture once.
Stir in tomato paste, shrimp, crabmeat, fennel seed and chives.
Cover and cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Mix... - 37.7797
Seafood Coquille Recipes By Category