- » Seafood Cocktail
Seafood Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood cocktail recipes.
Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce
Seafood lovers it's time to get all excited and happy. Check out the video for the delicious Shrimp and Sauce Cocktail. A great shrimp recipe prepared just for you. A very yummy dish and a treat to every seafood lover. - 123.299
Learn the right way to devein and cook shrimps. Watch this excellent video that shows it all. The chef here prepares a very tricky recipe for shrimp cocktail and offers great tips to cook shrimp perfectly. He also shows wonderful technique to handle shrimp.... - 108.174
Traditional Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail
Easy to cook, good to eat, and fun to experiment with, shrimps are indeed every foodie's ultimate delight. Chef Keith Snow stirs up a classic shrimp appetizer consisting of yummy shrimps, corns, cloves, myriad sauces, chipotle salsa and more. A toothsome... - 105.18
Crazy Deep Sea Diver Cocktail
Enjoy a wild drink on a wild night with the crazy concoction over proof rum, dark rum, white rum, triple sec, powdered sugar, lime syrup and lime juice. If you plan to party the whole night, this drink will keep you rocking all night. Find out more about this... - 97.7109
Classic Shrimp Cocktail
Shrimp Cocktail is a classic American appetizer and a favorite at cocktail parties. Surprisingly, its more complicated to make than you think. Chef John shows us how to perfectly poach the shrimp and make the spicy cocktail sauce. It's really easy once you... - 90.3791
Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce
In a mood to have seafood. You have come to the right place, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Shrimp in Cocktail Sauce. A great combination of tasty shrimps served with delicious cocktail sauce. One of the most tastiest shrimps you will ever... - 87.649
Lemony Shrimp Cocktail
Need a nice and simple appetizer idea to start of your meal? Take a look at this shrimp cocktail recipe. Here the chef provides simple directives to combine shrimp with lemon to make an absolutely delicious and fresh cocktail. Certainly there is no finer... - 86.4925
Classic Shrimp Cocktail With Vegetables
Want to make the classic shrimp cocktail with an interesting twist? Then watch this video and learn of a simple recipe that will turn an everyday classic into an amazing shocker! Watch to know more. - 86.3253
Strawberry And Shrimp Cocktail
A shrimp cocktail is something that is served for an elegant dinner party, or better yet if served at a barbecue party then let the crowd do the helping! These shrimps are mixed in with some fresh strawberries making a yummy entrée! Watch this video as the... - 75.6469
Shrimp Cocktail With Rach's Quick Remoulade
1) In a deep pot, fill the water halfway and place it over high heat.
2) In the water, add lemon juice from from1 lemon and drop lemon halves in the pot.
3) Also add mustard seeds, corrainder seeds and bay leaves.
4) When water starts... - 45.7923
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
Cut the lemon in half.
Coarse dice the celery and onion.
Place in a large pot along with the water, wine, salt, and bouquet garni.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
Add the prawns, simmer for 8 minutes.
Drain, cool, then refrigerate.
Blend the sauce... - 45.6564
Shrimp Cocktail With Tomato Juice
Put the cucumber in a colander with a pinch of salt and drain.
Rinse and seed the red bell peppers, pat dry on kitchen paper and remove pith.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Put the onions into a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 45.364
Shrimp Cocktail With Onion
1 In a bowl, add 2 cups water along with onion slices, bay leaf, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and pepper.
2 Bring to a boil,and gradually add in shrimp.
3 Cook over low heat simmering for 3 to 4 minutes.
4 Chill in boiled water.
5 Throughly drain... - 45.0336
1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cream, tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the prawns and stir well to coat.
2. Arrange the lettuce leaves on top... - 44.9697
***Note: Do not over cook - shrimp will become tough. Shrimp are done as soon as they become orange/pink*** - 43.1294
Prawn And Melon Cocktail
This is a brilliant Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe!. This tasty appetizer is perfect for your dinner parties! Don't miss this Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe! - 41.4921
Shrimp And Cucumber Cocktail
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and curry powder.
Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add fresh or frozen shrimp.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 3... - 40.5123
Homemade seafood Cocktail
1. Wash and dry the peppers. Grill them on all sides for about 15 minutes or until the skin turns black and becomes shrivelled. Leave to cool.
2. Scrub the mussels well, scrape away their beards, wash well under running water and drain. Wash the cockles in... - 40.1285
Shrimp Cocktail Aspic
Shrimp Cocktail Aspic a prefect seafood appetizer. I have tasted the shrimp cocktail aspic in my friend's party. The Worcestershire sauce with lemon juice gives the Shrimp cocktail aspic a two dimensional taste. If you are a seafood lover then you should give... - 39.937
Combine first 3 ingredients and chill.
To serve, arrange seafood on lettuce.
For sauce, combine remaining ingredients and chill.
Spoon sauce over seafood before serving. - 39.5158
Shrimp Cocktail For A Crowd
1) Boil the shrimp in Rex liquid shrimp boil.
2) Peel, devein and refrigerate to cool. You can choose to substitute 8 ounces of frozen shrimp or a small can of shrimp. This will affect the sodium)
3) Lay cream cheese on an attractive plate.
4) Allow... - 39.018
Shrimp Cocktail With Lettuce
Line sherbet glasses with lettuce.
Divide shrimp among sherbets, saving a few for garnish if desired.
Mix remaining ingredients in bowl, using smallest amount of Worcestershire sauce.
Add until the right amount for you is reached.
Spoon over shrimp shortly... - 38.9113
Shell and devein prawns, leaving heads and tails intact.
Just before serving, divide prawns and lettuce among serving plates; drizzle with sauce.
Cocktail sauce Blend or process yolks, vinegar and mustard until smooth; with motor operating, add oil in... - 38.6639
Mix seafood lightly with cocktail sauce.
Shred lettuce very finely and put into cocktail glasses.
Pile seafood on lettuce.
Garnish with slices of lemon.
Cocktail Sauce: Mix mayonnaise, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice,... - 38.134
Peel orange; remove as much white membrane as possible.
Cut into slices and each slice into quarters.
Sprinkle with kirsch.
Prepare dressing by blending together all dressing ingredients.
Arrange orange pieces in 4 champagne glasses lined with lettuce... - 37.9486
Prepare Boiled Shrimp.
Make Sauce: In small bowl, combine all ingredi- ents except lettuce and lemon; mix well.
Refriger- ate, covered, at least 3 hours.
To serve: Arrange shredded lettuce in 6 sherbet dishes.
Divide shrimp among dishes; then... - 37.2143
Shrimp Cocktail Salad
Cut thin slices off bottoms of tomatoes to make them sit flat.
Scoop out centers halfway down, reserving pulp.
Invert and chill.
Finely chop reserved tomato pulp; drain well.
Combine 1/3 cup chopped tomato, next 4 ingredients, and dash salt; chill.
Before... - 36.7314
Chicken Shrimp Cocktails
1. Tear lettuce leaves into strips and line 6 bowls or stemmed dessert glasses.
2. Dice chicken meat, discarding skin.
3. Combine meat with onion, 3 oz shrimp and 2 teaspoons parsley. Set aside remaining shrimp and parsley for garnishing.
4. Stir lemon juice,... - 36.72
Prawn Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Mix thick cream with tomato juice, adding the tabasco sauce and sugar into it.
2)Chill the mixture.
3) Mix the mixture in prawns.
4) Serve Prawn Cocktail in tall glasses with shredded lettuce in the bottom and garnish it with paprika and... - 36.6073
Homemade Shrimp Cocktail
In a medium saucepan, cook shrimp in a small amount of water until tender and pink, 3 to 5 minutes; set aside to cool.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and onion if... - 36.5464
Combine seafood and chill.
Combine remaining ingredients and chill.
To serve, arrange seafood on lettuce.
Spoon sauce over.
Makes 8 servings. - 36.494
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf
Shrimp Cocktail Loaf is flavored wtith the richness of shrimp. These Shrimp Cocktail Loaves are pretty easy to make and wont eat up much of your preparation time. Try these Shrimp Cocktail Loaf as an appetizer. - 36.2934
Shrimp And Crab Cocktail In Grapefruit
1. Halve the grapefruit. Gently scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and dice. Place in a salad bowl. Reserve the skins.
2. Shell the shrimps. Open the tin of crabmeat, rinse under running water, and drain. Flake the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which... - 36.2642
Grapefruit Seafood Cocktail
Stir together chili sauce, mayonnaise, onion, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and salt; chill.
Cut grapefruit sections into bite-size pieces; drain.
Combine grapefruit, crabmeat, shrimp and green pepper; toss.
Arrange seafood mixture in lettuce-lined shells or... - 36.0136
Deep Sea Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice, dry gin, French vermouth, pernod, orange bitters and shake well.
2. In a wine glass, strain the stirred contents, add a dash of lemon peel juice, drop in an olive and serve chilled. - 35.8039
1) In 6 chilled cocktail glasses, arrange the shrimp.
2) Mix together the mayonnaise, chilli, garlic, mustard and parsley. Spoon the mixture all over the shrimp.
3) Serve right away after garnishing with slices of lemon and watercress sprigs. - 35.324
Easy shrimp Cocktail
Remove shells and veins from shrimp.
For small shrimp, take off head.
For large shrimp, cut into 1 inch pieces.
Rinse in cold water.
In a baking dish, put butter, garlic and white wine.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Stir mixture and place shrimp in dish without... - 35.2785
Shrimp Cocktail is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Shrimp Cocktail; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.7353
Shrimp Cocktail Dip
Put all ingredients, except shrimp, in blender container.
Adjust lid; blend till mixed.
Pour mixture into small bowl; chill thoroughly.
Serve with chilled shrimp. - 33.4354
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, combine 2 quarts water, lemon, bay leaves, peppercorns, allspice berries, and salt; heat to boiling. Cover and boil 15 minutes.
2. Add shrimp; cook just until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water... - 33.2299
Pepper Jack Shrimp Cocktails
Thaw shrimp under cold running water.
Cut Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese into 1/2-square cubes.
Line a serving platter with kale.
Pour cocktail sauce in a serving dish and place in center of kale-lined platter.
Place a cube of Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese in... - 33.0474
Combine chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and hot pepper sauce.
Mix well; add salt to taste.
Arrange 4 shelled, cooked shrimp in each lettuce-lined cocktail glass.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons chilled cocktail sauce atop... - 33.0229
Easy Prawn Cocktail
Wash and dry the lettuce very well—pick out the tiny leaves and break into very small pieces.
Arrange in cocktail glasses.
Put the prawns on top.
Mix the mayonnaise with the tomato ketchup or puree—to obtain this rub one large tomato through a fine... - 32.9593
Combine ingredients except shrimp.
Makes 1 cup cocktail sauce.
Spoon sauce into individual cocktail cups.
Hook shrimp over rims of glasses.
For trim, snip pointed fans from romaine and poke several into sauce in each glass. - 32.4802
1) In a bowl, mix, mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice, tomato sauce, tabasco and cucumber. Make the sauce.
2) Using a shredder, shred the lettuce.
3) Using a knife, chop tomatoes and put some of them in the bottom of 4 glass dishes.
4) Add cooked prawns... - 32.4341
Prawn And Melon Cocktails
Prawn And Melon Cocktails is a prefect summer time beverage. The cream flavored prawns with add on flavor of pepper gives the Prawn And Melon Cocktails a prefect taste. - 31.4491
1. ln a small serving bowl, mix the ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, and red pepper sauce until well blended. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In a large saucepan, bring the water and crab boil to a boil over high heat and continue boiling, uncovered, for 5... - 31.3029
Campechano Shrimp Cocktail
Boil shrimp that have been cleaned and deveined; then chop.
Mix shrimp and remaining ingredients; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Avoid over stirring so avocados will not get mushy. - 31.1439
Chop the prawns if they are very large and put an equal quantity into each of six glasses.
Mix all the sauce ingredients together and pour over the prawns.
Serve chilled, garnished with the lemon wedges and parsley. - 30.9665
Festive Seafood Cocktail
Place shrimp in refrigerator; chill thoroughly.
Combine remaining ingredients for sauce; mix thoroughly.
Arrange shrimp in cocktail icers or stemmed dessert glasses; spoon sauce over shrimp. - 30.6213
Seafood Cocktail is indeed a treat for the seafood lovers. This cocktail combines the flavors shrimp, crab meat and lobster! Ha, no seafood party of mine is complete without this Seafood Cocktail. - 30.3235
Quick Prawn Cocktail
1. Place the dried egg in a basin and blend in 30 ml/2 tbls of lemon juice. Gradually blend in the oil, a few drops at a time, whisking with a wire whisk. As the mixture thickens the oil may be added more quickly. Add the remaining lemon juice when half the... - 30.0941
Shrimp Cocktail With Tangy Dip
1. Shell and devein shrimp. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook shrimp 1 minute, until shrimp are tender and turn pink; drain.
2. In small bowl, mix chili sauce, catchup,... - 30.049
1. Combine chili sauce, catsup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco.
2. Arrange lettuce leaf, lemon slices, or avocado wedges in 4 small cups or salad plates.
3. Add 1/4 of crabmeat to each cup.
4. Top with sauce mixture. - 29.5545
Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail
1. Arrange shrimp in single layer in rectangular glass or plastic dish, 11x7x1 1/2 inches.
2. Heat tomato juice, vodka and pepper sauce to boiling in 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring... - 29.5077
Lime And Prawn Cocktail
Place prawns in a deep bowl.
Stir together lime peel and juice, wine, catsup, salt to taste, and hot pepper seasoning until blended; pour over prawns, tossing to coat thoroughly.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until next day.
To serve, transfer prawns... - 29.4
Best Shrimp Cocktail
Place shrimp in a bowl, cover tightly and chill thoroughly.
Combine next five ingredients and mix with shrimp.
Serve in small sherbet glasses lined with heart leaves of lettuce. - 29.3094
Lime Shrimp Cocktail
Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces, wash and dry on absorbent paper.
Mix remaining ingredients together, except for celery, and pour over shrimp.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight. - 28.9092
Shrimp Cocktail Fritters
Sift together the dry ingredients; add eggs and enough milk to make a thick batter; add onion, parsley, Tabasco, and shrimp.
Beat well, drop by teaspoon into deep hot lard, brown until golden. - 28.3868
Shred the lettuce very finely, so it can be eaten with a spoon or small fork.
Place in glasses.
Top with the prawns or shrimps and cover with the sauce.
Garnish with lemon slices.
Serve with brown bread and butter. - 27.9046
1. Chill the shrimps thoroughly.
2. Mix the chili sauce, celery, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
3. Divide the shrimps into equal servings in 6 sherbet glasses or seafood cocktail glasses and pour the dressing over them. Line the sherbet... - 27.7513
Arrange crabmeat, lobster and avocados, brushed with lemon juice, all cut up, on lettuce leaves along with olives.
Serve with cocktail sauce (or use combination of chili sauce, horseradish and hot-pepper sauce).
Serve in individual shell plates. - 27.6829
Combine all ingredients except shrimp; chill sauce thoroughly.
To serve as individual appetizers, mix shrimp with sauce and serve in lettuce-lined cocktail sherbets.
For a party snack, fill a large bowl with crushed ice and place a dish of sauce in center;... - 26.5917
Shrimp And Orange Cocktail
Peel the oranges and remove all pith, pips and membrane.
Mix the pulp with the shrimps and cucumber and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Put some lettuce in the bottom of 4 large glasses, add the fish mixture and chill. - 26.5199
Shrimp Cocktail With Horseradish
Mix all ingredients, except shrimp, together in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve sauce in small bowl to accompany shrimp. - 26.299
Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice; combine gently with seafood.
Serve in lettuce cups with cocktail sauce.
If desired, use cooked, frozen crab meat, lobster and shrimp 1/2 to 1 cup of each. - 25.6494
Slice the prawns in half lengthwise.
Combine with lobster and crab; arrange in chilled champagne glasses.
Serve with Spa Cocktail Sauce and garnish each serving with a lemon wedge. - 24.9741
Lemon Shrimp Cocktail
1. Wash shrimp in cold water.
2. Drop shrimp into a boiling mixture of water, lemon juice, salt and bay leaf.
3. Cover tightly. Simmer 5 min., or until shrimp are pink and tender. Drain shrimp and cover with cold water to chill. Drain shrimp again.Remove tiny... - 24.4759
Put a little shredded lettuce in each of 6 cocktail cups or sherbet glasses and top with 6 shrimp.
Spoon about 2 tbsp. cocktail sauce over each.
Garnish with sprigs of parsley and a lemon wedge. - 24.1658
Slice each shrimp in half lengthwise.
Place a little shredded lettuce in the bottom of 4 cocktail glasses, top with four shrimp halves per person, and garnish with a lemon slice.
Serve with Spa Cocktail Sauce. - 23.6943
Copenhagen Shrimp Cocktail
1. Drain water chestnuts; cut each into about-1/8 -inch-thick rounds with a sharp knife. Drain shrimps; place in a small bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley and the lemon juice in a 1-cup measure. Place a dab on each slice of chestnut; stand... - 23.5665
Shrimp Or Scallop Cocktail
Arrange shrimp over lettuce in cocktail glasses.
Combine sauce ingredients and serve over shrimp - 23.5645
Shell prawns, reserving 6 large ones for garnishing.
Shred lettuce; arrange layer of lettuce in each serving dish.
Top with prawns, spoon over cocktail sauce.
Garnish side of each dish with lemon slice and reserved prawns. - 22.2749
Shrimp Cocktail is easy to make very delicious and good looking cocktail. Shrimp Cocktail gets its taste from shrimp mixed with cocktail sauce flavored with lemon wedges. - 21.1032
Put a little of the shredded lettuce in the bottom of each stemmed glass.
Lay 6 prawns on top and mask with the Prawn Cocktail Sauce sauce. - 19.7872
Seafood Cocktail Recipes By Category