- » Seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole Recipes
Seafood casserole is the ideal main course for people who like seafood. It consists of shrimps, lobsters, crabs and any other seafood depending on availability and individual preferences. As per most Seafood ... More »
Rock Lobster Party Casserole
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Rock Lobster Party Casserole - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Rock Lobster Party Casserole has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 50.2016
Best seafood Casserole
In 3-qt casserole combine celery, onion and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until celery is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 2 months.
To serve,... - 49.5145
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a pot, add milk, scallops and fillets.
3.Let simmer for 8 minutes.
4.Drain the fish and save the liquid.
5.Now heat some butter and mix flour in it.
6. Add the lobster liquid and mix well into the... - 48.0747
Seafood Casserole With Velveeta
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Add flour, stir until bubbly.
Add milk and cook until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add Velveeta, cut up.
Stir until melted.
Saute celery and onion in butter.
Cut up fish, cut scallops in half, cut lobster in... - 47.2849
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
Wash and de-vein shrimp.
Place in a casserole together with chopped onion and liquid from scallops.
Cook 2 minutes.
Shell the shrimps.
Strain the liquid and mix with the milk.
Mix flour and 2 tablespoons butter well.
Dissolve the dough in the milk, and cook 2... - 46.9457
Mixed seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Fry the fish effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.8935
Herbed Seafood Casserole
In saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups (500 mL) salted water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and water is absorbed.
Stir in egg and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the parsley.
Meanwhile, in large skillet,... - 46.5451
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the bread and put water over.
3) Squeeze thoroughly.
4) In a pan, heat oil.
5) In hot oil, saute onions, green pepper and celery until soft.
6) To this, add bread.
7) Cook... - 46.3862
Chayotes And Shrimp Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Deskin chayotes, and remove the seeds.
3) Chop the chayotes to 1- inch cubes and boil them in salt water for about 15-20 minutes till they turn soft.
4)In a skillet -add butter and stir in onion,... - 46.0831
1 In a pan, add butter and saute mushrooms until tender.
2 Add in the onions and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
3 Blend in flour along with cream.
4 Pour in the sherry and mix the seasonings.
5 Combine the shrimps.
6 In a buttered... - 46.0459
Essential Crab Canapes
1) Take a bowl and flake the crab in it.
2) Add mustard, mayonnaise, celery, horseradish, fresh cream and Worcestershire sauce to it.
3) Mix well.
4) Cut the toast into four equal pieces.
5) Place a paper napkin on a plate and arrange two pieces of the... - 45.647
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, put the shrimps and marinate it with mustard.
4) In a large pot, bring water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of salt and cook the cauliflower for 8... - 45.6449
1 Clear crab meat of all the shell bits and keep aside.
2 In a bowl mix egg, sherry,mustard and mayonnaise and beat well.
3 In another bowl, mix all the topping ingredients together and set aside.
4 In a large skillet heat butter and... - 45.4542
Supreme Seafood Casserole
Saute the mushrooms in the 2 tablespoons margarine in a large skillet over medium-low heat for 5 minutes; remove mushrooms from skillet and set aside.
Melt the 1/4 cup margarine in the skillet; whisk in the flour.
Stir in the half and half, green onion, mace,... - 45.2925
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp and scallops.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently.
Drain, reserving 2/3 cup cooking liquid.
Set aside 3 shrimp for... - 44.9056
Sift flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt together; cut in shortening with pastry blender till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 7 tablespoon water over part of mixture; gently toss with fork.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into... - 44.7402
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 2 quart saucepan and place it on medium heat. Melt about 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine in it.
3) Next, add ground red pepper, freshly ground pepper, flour and, salt and blend well.
4) Pour... - 44.5944
Grandma's Seafood Casserole
Grandma's Seafood Casserole is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Grandma's Seafood Casserole, you will always crave for some more. - 44.2393
Jiffy Scallop Casserole
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Rinse with cold water to remove any shell particles.
Combine 1 quart water and salt in a 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add scallops; reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the size of the... - 43.9739
Seafood Casserole With Parsley
Mash the crabmeat, egg, parsley and salt and pepper to taste together to make a paste.
Spread thickly over one side of each half fillet of sole and roll up like Swiss rolls.
Place in a flameproof casserole.
Add the prawns, shrimps, scallops, stock, wine and... - 43.9472
Place the butter and olive oil in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the saffron or curry powder, paprika, onion and garlic.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the tomatoes, sugar and green pepper.
Micro wave... - 43.8582
Oyster Vegetables Casserole
Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
Generously butter a 3 quart casserole.
Drain oysters, reserving liquor.
In a skillet melt butter; add onions and celery and saute, gently stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup liquid, tomatoes, wine, rice, salt, pepper, cayenne and... - 43.8517
1. To prepare the fish cut them into several small chunks, mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Shell or peel the shellfish as necessary.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
4. Cut each cake of... - 43.8235
Haddock And Seafood Casserole
This Seafood Casserole is the best ever seafood recipe I have ever tried! The mix of seafoods with dry white wine, vinegar and sauces makes such a great combination that anyone and everyone is sure gonna love it! It doesn't ask for much of your time too, so... - 43.7551
Bayou Shrimp Casserole
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Spread the rice evenly in the dish.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, celery, red and yellow peppers, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, for 6... - 43.6519
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl, except for the margarine and crumbs. Mix well.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow 1-cup casserole.
4) Combine the crumbs with the... - 43.2739
Baked Clam In Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine saltines and clams in it.
3) Stir in milk, butter, eggs and soup. Mix nicely.
4) Turn the mixture into a baking dish.
5) Top with corn flakes and place the baking dish in a pan... - 43.0897
Crabmeat And Oysters Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the crabmeat first. In a bowl, put cream cheese and then add the pimien tos, green peppers, salt and pepper. Blend properly.
3) Add the crabmeat sauce and set aside.
4) Next... - 43.0231
Place shrimp, lobster, snapper, oysters, mushrooms, onion, salt, red pepper sauce, and sherry in deep kettle.
Bring to boil; cook for 10 minutes; remove ingredients from stock.
Keep hot; melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour; add milk gradually.
Cook over... - 42.9485
Melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles; remove from heat.
Add 1/2 CUP cheese and stir till melted.
Add next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Place mixture in a... - 42.8827
In saucepan, bring water to boil; cook celery and onions until tender, about 6 minutes.
Using slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to large bowl.
In same saucepan, poach scallops over low heat just until firm and opaque, about 3 minutes.
Using slotted spoon,... - 42.812
Supper Lobster Casserole
Cook lobster as directed on the package; cool.
Discard shells and cut lobster into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add the onion, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Combine milk and flour in a bowl; mix to completely blend and pour into the skillet.
Cook... - 42.8042
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 42.7463
Cook celery and green pepper in melted butter until tender.
Blend in flour.
Add milk slowly and stir until smooth and thick.
Stir a little of flour mixture into egg yolk and blend with remaining sauce, stirring constantly.
Add lemon juice, seasonings and... - 42.6174
Seafood Casserole With White Wine
This Seafood Casserole tastes amazing ! Try this creamy, souped and wined, lobster, scrod and crab meat with irresistible cheese and paprika fillings for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Seafood Casserole. - 42.2983
Elegant Crabmeat Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a stockpot or 6 quart Dutch oven and add 3 quarts of water to it. Boil the water, add salt and macaroni and cook for about 8-12 minutes, until macaroni is soft.
3) Drain macaroni and set aside.
4)... - 42.2962
First Lady Seafood Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, mix the ingredients together.
3 In a baking dish, place the mixture.
4 Cover completely with crushed potato chips.
5 Generously sprinkle paprika on top and bake for 20... - 42.1609
1. In a pan, melt margarine and stir inb the flour
2. Add paprika, sugar, milk, mustard, salt and onion and cook tilll the mixture turns thick
3. Add grated cheese, turn the heat off and add to the seafood; mix well
4. Apply butter on a large... - 42.102
Individual Lobster Casseroles
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse tails thoroughly with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Coarsely chop lobster meat, and set aside.
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain... - 42.031
Coquilles St Jacques Printanier
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients for the poaching bouillon; simmer 20 minutes.
Add scallops, cover, simmer 5 minutes.
Remove scallops to a side dish.
Reduce bouillon over high heat to 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Cook each vegetable separately... - 42.0216
Cook and stir onion and celery in 2 tablespoons margarine in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, sage, thyme and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to... - 41.8243
Lobster Casserole A La Costa
1) Preheat moderate oven (375°F.)
2) In a skillet 3 tablespoons butter and cook onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients excluding 1 tablespoon butter and boil.
4) Transfer into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Dot... - 41.8073
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Add cracker crumbs, tomatoes, ketchup, flour and... - 41.7402
1) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter for 10 minutes, until tender.
2) In a bowl, combine the mushrooms with rest of the ingredients and mix gently.
3) In a slow cooker, add the mushroom- shimp mixture.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3... - 41.5547
Thaw frozen scallops.
Cook scallops 1 minute in boiling, salted water.
Drain; cut large scallops in half.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions except reduce water by 1/3 cup.
Combine the hot potatoes and / cup cheese, stirring till cheese... - 41.1998
Slice white fish into slivers; cut shrimp into pieces and scallops into halves.
Peel garlic clove.
Measure in butter, chablis, cream and lemon juice.
Mix arrowroot with a little white wine and the dijon mustard.
1.Place clarified butter and... - 40.9605
Cheese Crab Canapes
1. Prepare a mixture of crabmeat, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, cayenne, lemon, and parsley.
2. Spread crab mixture atop bread slices after trimming the crusts and toasting it.
3. Prepare a mixture of cheese and crumbs and spread atop crab.
4. Cut each... - 40.6779
Peel, devein, and wash shrimp.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Combine 1 cup crumbs with 1/2 cup but ter, garlic, onion, parsley, thyme, vinegar, sherry, salt, and pepper.
Place layer of shrimp in buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Place layer of crumb mixture... - 40.6662
Rich Scallop Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a pot filled with water, add the scallops and salt.
3.The scallops can be cut into half if they are big.
4.Once cooked, drain the scallops.
5.In a saucepan, melt some butter.
6. Add in onion and... - 40.6585
Heat fat, add onions and mushrooms.
Cook until tender and remove from pan.
Blend flour with fat, add seasonings, let boil 2 minutes and add milk gradually.
Cook oysters in their own liquor until edges curl and add oysters and liquor to creamed mixture.
Add... - 40.4419
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Add onion and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in cream.
Stir in sherry and seasonings.
Transfer to buttered 2-quart casserole.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 40.3228
This Clam Casserole makes a sumptuous meal ! Impress your family with this Clam Casserole meal this weekend and tell me if they liked it ! Your opinion about this fabulous dish is most welcome ! - 39.9202
1. In 1 quart glass casserole melt butter (high) 45 seconds.
2. Blend with sherry, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, onion, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Sprinkle shrimp evenly over top and microwave at high, covered, 4-5 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway... - 39.4677
Shrimp Pinwheel Casserole
Cook green pepper and onion in 1/4 cup butter till just tender.
Blend in flour, salt, and dash pepper.
Add tomatoes; cook and stir till thick.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Add shrimp and peas.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Top with Pinwheel... - 39.4451
Mix lobster, mayonnaise, onion, celery, milk, eggs and pepper; set aside.
Grease a large casserole, put 4 slices bread in casserole.
Spread 1/2 mixture over bread; add remaining bread and mixture; refrigerate overnight.
Bake in a 350° oven for 15... - 39.2201
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, and gently fry scallops with vegetables until partially cooked, about 10 minutes.
Make white sauce with 1/4 cup butter or margarine, flour, 1 teaspoon salt and milk; when thickened, add scallops and vegetables.
Combine... - 39.1624
Heat oven to 450° (hot).
Mix milk and bread crumbs.
Gently stir in crabmeat and diced egg whites.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Place into buttered 9x5x3" loaf pan or 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
Sprinkle with Wheaties or buttered crumbs.
Bake 15 min. - 38.9114
Veal And Seafood Casserole
Saute onion, green pepper and zucchini in a little oil in skillet until onion is translucent.
Remove, sprinkle veal with flour, and in same skillet, saute until browned.
Remove, and bring chicken stock and tomato paste to a boil in the skillet.
Add seasonings... - 38.8888
Deluxe Shrimp Casserole
Saute green pepper and onion in butter 5 minutes.
Combine in 2-quart greased casserole with shrimp (set aside 6 shrimp for garnish), cooked rice, seasonings, soup, cream, onion-pepper mixture, sherry, and 1/2 cup almonds.
Sprinkle top with... - 38.593
Easy Seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole is a succulent and tender preparation that brings together the flavor of shrimps, tuna and crab in one dish! Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Seafood Casserole recipe! - 38.3698
Cheesy Crab Canapes
Combine first 6 ingredients, blend well.
Spread about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each muffin half.
Cut each half into quarters.
Garnish quarters with pimiento strips, if desired.
Place on baking sheets, and broil 5 minutes or until crisp.
To freeze,... - 38.358
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a casserole and toss all ingredients in it. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
3) Remove from the oven and serve immediately. - 38.0892
Scallop Casserole is a treat for all scallop lovers. This glorious and filling dish is perfect for parties. Try the Scallop Casserole and see how it becomes a sensation among your guests! - 37.8877
Rice And Crawfish Casserole
Saute onions, pepper, celery, and parsley in olive oil.
Beat together last 5 ingredients in a big bowl and mix well.
Pour liquid mixture over all.
Bake in a greased, covered casserole in a 325-degree oven for 1 hour.
It won't taste as good, but you can... - 37.6598
1. In small bowl blend together the first 7 ingredients to make the spread.
2. Spoon the crab mixture over the melba rounds and spread evenly.
3. Arrange the canapÃ©s on a microwaveable plate.
4. Just before serving, pop the plate into... - 37.6465
In a small bowl melt the 2 tablespoon butter on high for 30 seconds.
Place soft bread crumbs in melted butter and coat with butter.
In deep, 2 1/2-quart casserole place the 1 tablespoon butter.
Heat 15 seconds on high.
Add onion and garlic to... - 37.2063
Eggplant Crawfish Casserole
Parboil eggplants until soft, then drain.
Saute onions and parsley in the bacon drippings.
Combine everything but bread crumbs in a big bowl and mix well.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake in a greased casserole for 1 hour at 325 degrees. - 37.1254
Deluxe Seafood Casserole
Spread crabmeat on bottom of a 12- x 8-inch glass casserole dish.
Cover crabmeat with 1/3 of mushroom soup.
Spread shrimp over soup layer.
Cover shrimp with 1/3 of mushroom soup.
Spread mushrooms and tuna fish over second soup layer.
Spread remaining 1/3 soup... - 37.0856
Shrimp Pinwheel Casserole
Cook green pepper and onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Add shrimp and peas.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Top with Pinwheel Biscuits;... - 37.0673
1. In a large pot, melt butter, stir in flour and milk till thickened
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and cook until the cheese melts and the mixture turns bubbly
3. Serve as required - 37.0538
Oyster Casserole is a perfect dish for a grand meal at home. The wonderful flavors and textures of the Oyster Casserole is irresistible. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss the Oyster Casserole for any reason. - 36.8807
1) Flake crab meat.
2) Mix rest of the ingredients with crab meat.
3) Layer this on rounds of buttered bread and place in oven to toast until lightly browned and bubbly.
4) Serve at once. - 36.7627
Butter Shrimp Casserole
Combine soup, milk, parsley, onions and seasonings.
Add rice and shrimp; mix thoroughly.
Pour into greased 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Slightly crush corn flakes; combine with melted butter and almonds; sprinkle overtop of casserole.
Bake at 375 degrees for... - 36.7466
Crab Canapes With Cheddar Cheese
Crab Canapes is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Crab Canapes; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 36.6606
1) Mix crabmeat with seasoning, mayonnaise, and herbs.
2) Toast the rounds and spread the mixture over it.
3) Serve immediately. - 36.3059
Mix oysters and tomatoes; arrange in un-greased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
Pour 1/4 cup of the half-and-half over mixture.
Mix remaining ingredients except lemon wedges; sprinkle over oysters and tomatoes.
Pour remaining half-and-half over... - 36.0262
Crab Gelatin Canapes
Soften agar-agar flakes in sherry for 5 minutes, then dissolve in top of double boiler over hot water.
When cool, add mayonnaise, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Then stir in yogurt, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Chill mixture until it begins to... - 35.8524
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) From the clams, drain the liquid into a 2-cup measure. Add milk to make up for 1 ½ cups.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt half of the margarine or butter and stir in the flour. Cook... - 35.7707
1 Drain liquid from clams into a 2-cup measure milk to make 1 1/2 cups .
2 Melt half of the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
Stir in the 1 1/2 cups milk mixure; continue cooking and... - 35.7477
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add undrained crushed tomatoes, wine, paste, sugar, vinegar and water.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until sauce thickens, [can be prepared ahead to this... - 35.5806
Shrimp Newburg Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Place in greased baking dish.
Combine soup, milk, cheese and shrimp in double boiler; cook, stirring frequently, until smooth.
Stir in salad dressing and sherry.
Pour over noodles.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 35.415
Seafood Casserole With Velveeta Cheese
Saute celery and onions in butter.
Blend in flour and gradually blend in milk.
Add Vel-veeta cheese and slowly cook until cheese is melted.
Place sauce in large casserole dish and add fish.
Bake at 350° for 30 min. - 35.0562
1. Defrost lobster following directions in Defrosting Chart. Cook following directions. Remove lobster meat and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut scrod into serving pieces. Place in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish. Add wine. Cover with plastic wrap.... - 34.609
Golden Seafood Casserole
Make white sauce of first 5 ingredients.
In a greased casserole, arrange layers of eggs, shrimp, tuna, mushrooms, crab meat and cheese.
Cover with sauce.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Top with potato chip crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15... - 34.4088
Shrimp Casserole With Mushroom Soup
Combine rice, shrimp, soup, parsley, lemon juice, salt and blue cheese.
Saute celery, pepper, garlic and onion in butter.
Add to shrimp mixture.
Place in greased casserole and cover with Swiss cheese and paprika.
Cook at 350° for 40 minutes. - 34.3945
Seafood Casserole With Cheese
Combine enough seafood in a casserole to cater for the required amount of people.
Stew at least 2 cups of chopped tomatoes in about 3 tablespoons (60 g) of butter with 1 clove of garlic, basil, salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Thicken the... - 34.3673
1. Chop fine the pepper, mushrooms, sweet gherkins and onions and mix with the parsley and crabmeat, which has been broken into small pieces.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk... - 33.8901
Remove cartilage carefully and shred crabmeat fine.
Mix with enough mayonnaise to hold it together.
Season with Worcestershire.
Peel cucumber and chop very fine.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Spread a thin layer of cucumber on each bread round.
Cover... - 33.841
Splendid Seafood Casserole
Spread 3 cups crushed croutons over bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Combine spinach, crabmeat and shrimp, mushrooms and sherry; layer mixture over croutons.
Combine remaining croutons with melted butter; sprinkle over seafood mixture.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set... - 33.7819
Saute mushrooms slowly in butter for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
Mix mushrooms, shrimp, and rice.
Combine cream, catsup, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and onion juice; add to first mixture, mix lightly but well.
Turn into a greased casserole, sprinkle... - 33.5375
San Francisco Seafood Casserole
1. With stiff brush, scrub mussels well with running cold water; remove beards. Shell and devein shrimp; cut fish into 2-inch chunks; set aside. (If frozen fish is used, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly, then cut into... - 33.1111
Scallop Casserole is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Scallop Casserole effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 33.097
Hot Crabmeat Canapes
Place butter and cream cheese in medium-size bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 minute to soften.
Using fork, shred crab-meat.
Combine with butter mixture and remaining ingredients except crackers.
Pile a teaspoon of crabmeat on melba rounds or similar... - 33.0608
This Clam Casserole consisting of a delicious blend of seafood, pasta bread crumbs and cheese shreds, makes a sumptuous meal. Try this bake with a savory sauce and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Clam Casserole are welcome - 32.9992
Crawfish And Turnip Casserole
Mix all ingredients in a big bowl until well blended.
Put in greased casserole dishes and bake at 325 degrees for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. - 32.9193
Momma's Seafood Casserole
Momma's Seafood Casserole - it goes without saying that this dish is my favorite. It brings in nostalgic memories of my childhood. Just give this Momma's Seafood Casserole a try, I am sure you too will love it. - 32.5859
Baked seafood Casserole
Combine all ingredients except chips.
Place in a greased casserole pan.
Top with crumbled potato chips.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 min. - 32.5343
Hot Crabmeat Canapes
In small bowl, flake crabmeat.
Add mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish; mix well.
Cut each slice of toast into 4 squares.
Arrange on cookie sheet.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon crab mixture; spread evenly.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 32.2379
Baked Scallops En Casserole
Cut the scallops in half and arrange in a buttered 9 x 6-inch bake dish.
Heat the soup, milk, chives and cayenne together; whisk until smooth.
Pour over the scallops.
Sprinkle with crumbs and cheese.
Bake at 450F for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly hot and... - 32.0762
My sister likes this Scallop Casserole recipe. This Scallop Casserole recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dish. All the guests like this dish very much and thank her for preparing it. Which... - 32.0703
Seafood Casserole Recipes By Category