- » Seafood Burger
Seafood Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood burger recipes.
Salmon Burger - Quick
Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers! - 124.098
Salmon And Vegetable Burgers
If you are bored of serving meat burgers, here is an interesting twist. Try making easy salmon and vegetable burgers with weelicious host, who is preparing them for a summertime party. The patties are easy to make and can be refrigerated until guests arrive.... - 120.125
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 118.406
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 117.303
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 111.345
Deep Fried Cod Fish
I like crunchy cod fillet with simple spices that have a distinguished flavor and amazing taste. You can eat this dish anytime as a snack or even as a appetizer. - 109.002
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
Fish Burger With Basil Aioli
Moms' with kids who dislike fish are bound to try this Fish Burger at home! The chef here gives you a choice of fishes to choose in your burger, along with the very simple yet delicious sounding basil aioli, all made with least hassle, sure to appeal to both... - 97.3905
Jamie's 15 Minute Meals - The Best Fish Baps
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at The Best Fish Baps, with mushy peas and tartare sauce. - 95.6127
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 94.5299
Fried Tuna Burger
Children Love burgers. Add your desired level of spice and seasoning and you end up with some super delicious burgers! Watch Alex and Sophie whip this recipe up! - 92.563
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.8936
Burger With Smoky Salmon And Coleslaw
An all around, eat anytime burger !!! A video to prepare salmon burgers with ease. It is very quick to make and the grape coleslaw brings excellent taste. The inclusion of sweet chili sauce makes it a juicy and mildly spicy, yet flavorful, burger. - 91.0469
To make the mayonnaise spread: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard.
To make the salmon burgers: Remove and discard any bones from the salmon.
Using a sharp knife, finely chop the salmon.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the... - 48.8048
Superhealthy Salmon Burgers
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the salmon with the curry paste, ginger, soy and chopped coriander.
2. Pulse the mixture until coarsely minced.
3. Divide and shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
4. Use a swivel peeler to peel strips of carrot and... - 44.3661
Tuna Burgers With Sesame Mayonnaise
1) Sesame mayonnaise: In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinegar, cumin, hot pepper sauce and sesame seeds together.
2) Toss the cabbage in the sesame mayonnaise until thoroughly coated.
3) Tuna burgers:... - 43.6348
1) In the blender, add in the catsup or chilli sauce, water, sugar, vinegar or lemon juice, lemon slices, worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder and tobasco sauce.
2) Run the blender for a few seconds to mix all the ingredients.
3) Next, add in the... - 42.4848
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add tuna, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, and green onions; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 4-inch patty.
Press remaining breadcrumbs evenly onto both sides of patties.
Coat a large... - 42.0156
Blend or process fish, egg, paprika, cumin, coriander and garlic salt until smooth; using hands, shape mixture into 4 patties.
Cook patties in large heated oiled pan, uncovered, until browned both sides andcooked as desired.
Cut pide into 4 even... - 41.9546
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, wheat germ, scallions, parsley and oregano.
In a cup, combine the mayonnaise, egg and ketchup.
Pour over the tuna and mix well.
Form into 4 patties.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the patties in the... - 41.7693
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Arrange the bread on the baking pan and bake for 5 minutes or until dry and toasted.
3) In a bowl, mix together salmon, chives, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
4) Layer the salmon mixture on each slice of... - 41.5098
Scrumptious Tuna Burger
This Scrumptious Tunaburgers is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Scrumptious Tunaburgers recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loved ones... - 40.8058
1) On a cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan arrange the toast over it.
2) Spread tuna over it.
3) Garnish with onion and egg.
4) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
5) Spoon the mixture over open-face sandwiches and spread.
6) Broil until... - 40.0045
Veggie Tuna Burgers
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic for 1 minute.
Add the zucchini, yellow squash and carrots; saute until tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, tuna, salt and... - 39.3048
Combine all ingredients except buns in a large mixing bowl.
Place bottom of hamburger buns in a shallow, 10-inch round, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Spoon tuna mixture onto bun halves.
Place top half of hamburger bun on tuna... - 37.7022
Tuna Mustard Burgers
1. Place the onion and celery in a food processor and pulse the machine on and off to coarsely chop. Add the tuna and process briefly to break it up.
2. Add the egg, bread, butter, mustard, cayenne, and black pepper, and process until just blended.
3. Place... - 37.5994
1) Combine together the tuna, what germ, scallions, parsley and oregano in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the mayonnaise, ketchup and egg in a cup and pour the mixture all over the tuna. Mix well.
3) Form the mixture into 4 patties.
4) Place a... - 36.4158
Tuna Kaiser Burgers
Tuna Burgers is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Tuna Burgers is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.6722
Fresh Fish Burger On Ciabatta
Preheat the grill.
Roughly chop the capers and place in a mixing bowl with the mayonnaise and the mustard.
Mix well and set aside.
Place the fish fillets on a baking tray, brush with the olive oil and the lemon zest and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
Top... - 34.2687
Yummy Tuna Burgers are the highlight of all weekend dinners at home. This is a dish that I prepare with my children. Try this wonderful Tuna Burger recipe! - 34.1751
These Salmon burgers taste incredible ! Try these out for a snack with savory sauces poured over and let me know if you like them. - 33.4053
Egg & Tuna Burgers
Arrange toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; top with tuna, onion, and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over sandwiches.
Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes or until hot. - 32.5896
Pour milk over bread in mixing bowl; add salad dressing mix.
Stir with fork till well blended.
Stir in tuna.
Spoon tuna mixture onto 8 hamburger bun halves.
Place sandwiches under broiler 6 inches from heat; broil 4 minutes or till tuna is lightly browned and... - 32.5527
Place toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan.
Spread with tuna; top with onion and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over open-face sandwiches; broil until hot. - 31.9382
In a medium bowl stir together egg whites and skim milk. Stir in bread crumbs, pickle, onion, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drain tuna and break into chunks. Add tuna to crumb mixture; mix well. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Spray a shallow... - 31.8784
1. Combine the tuna, Swiss cheese, potatoes, celery, radishes, parsley, onion, curry powder and the mayonnaise or salad dressing in a medium-size bowl; stir until well mixed; divide evenly among buttered rolls; wrap each roll in foil.
2. Bake in hot oven... - 31.3307
Tuna & Peanut Burgers
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except buns.
Split and butter buns and fill with tuna mixture.
Wrap each Tuna Burger in aluminum foil.
Place in oven and heat 10 to 15 minutes - 30.8122
Drain tuna; flake.
Remove crusts from bread; place in bowl.
Pour milk over bread.
Add mustard, catsup and relish; mix until blended.
Add tuna; mix well.
Spoon onto 6 bun halves.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from source of heat for 8 minutes or until browned; top with... - 30.4176
Easy Tuna Burgers
Combine all ingredients, except buns.
Toss gently to coat.
Spoon about 1/3 cup on bottom half of each ham-burgerbun; cover with bun tops.
Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. - 30.1617
Pour milk over bread in mixing bowl; add salad dressing mix.
Stir with fork till well blended.
Stir in tuna.
Spoon tuna mixture onto 8 English muffin halves or hamburger bun halves.
Place sandwiches under broiler 6 inches from heat; broil till tuna is lightly... - 30.1474
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
In a bowl, mix stuffing ingredients.
Divide mixture among hamburger buns.
Top with cheese.
Wrap individually in aluminum foil.
Cook in oven or charcoal grill around 10 minutes. - 29.9965
Place toast on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; spread with tuna; top with onion and egg.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over open face sandwiches.
Broil until hot. - 29.1942
Combine eggs, salt, pepper, fish, chopped .garlic, and onion, adding cracker or bread crumbs if necessary to make mixture dry enough,to hold its shape.
Shape into patties, dip in crumbs, and let stand 15 minutes.
Fry in fat until golden brown. - 28.0188
Place frozen fish patty on paper towel.
Top with mayonnaise and sliced pickle.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until hot.
Serve on bun.
Garnish with tartar or chili sauce. - 27.8334
Fresh Tuna Burgers With Mango Jalapeno Jam
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place fillets and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until fish is finely chopped. Shape fish mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties. Brush patties evenly on each side with oil. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover... - 27.3428
1. Put the tuna in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the tarragon, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Spray a large ridged grill pan or nonstick skillet with canola nonstick... - 23.8966
Fishburger has a marvelous taste. The fish and hamburger bun gives the Fishburger an imposing taste. Fishburger is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 23.4288
How To Cook Fish Burgers With Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayo
1. Defrost fish and pat it dry. Chop fish into small chunks.
2. In food processor, pulse oatmeal to resemble crumb mixture. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add chopped fish, black pepper, parsley, dill, and... - 0
Filet O' Fish Slawsa Style
This is not a clone of McDonald's Filet O' Fish sandwich, instead I actually found these really tasty sandwich sized fish fillets and wanted to try them out. I topped them with the Slawsa I made and they were really good. - 0
Steve cooks his healthy Salmon Burgers with a refreshing green bean and tomato salad. - 0
Seafood Burger Recipes By Category