- » Seafood Bowl
Seafood Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood bowl recipes.
South Pacific Seafood Bowl
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and core.
2. Wash them thoroughly.
3. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and anchovies.
5. Whisk... - 45.7861
Seafood And Tomato Bowl
1) In a skillet heat butter and cook onion and garlic until tender.
2) Stir in remaining ingredients.
3) Continue to heat, stirring often.
4) Serve hot. - 39.6213
Seafood And Tomato Bowl
Seafood And Tomato Bowl has a lovely taste. Seafood And Tomato Bowl gets its taste from seafood mixed with vegetable and soup. Seafood And Tomato Bowl is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 31.8726
You May Also Like!
Seafood Salad In A Puff Bowl
The seafood salad in a puff bowl recipe is a simple yet great recipe for a baked seafood salad bowl. Prepared with a dough made with eggs, flour and butter and salt to taste, the seafood salad puff bowl is baked in the oven and can be served with seafood... - 39.7203
Seafood Salad Bowl
Break lettuce into bite sized pieces; tosswith cucumber, onion, tuna or salmon and lemon juice.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Blend dressing with milk; add to salad.
Chill; serve with crackers. - 28.6164
Seafood Spaghetti Bowl
1. Cook spaghetti, drain. Return to kettle; toss with 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine; keep hot while you are making the sauce.
2. While spaghetti cooks, melt 4 tablespoons butter or margarine in large skillet; stir in garlic spread and the frozen... - 34.1255
In salad bowl sprinkle lettuce with a few tablespoons dressing.
Arrange beans, potatoes, and salmon atop greens.
Trim with tomato and egg.
Pour remaining dressing over salad; sprinkle with snipped parsley, if desired. - 30.2158
Shrimp Salad Bowl
Combine well chilled greens, shrimp and olives in salad bowl.
Toss lightly with Piquant Mustard Dressing.
Garnish with eggs. - 25.5714
In large salad bowl combine lettuce, endive, and watercress.
Add Swiss cheese and anchovy fillets.
Toss with about 3 tablespoons salad dressing. - 27.3043
Flounder Salad Bowl
Combine flaked fish, potatoes, celery, cucumber, green pepper, bacon, and radishes.
Turn into lettuce-lined bowl.
Blend together mayonnaise, catsup, salt, and pepper.
Pass dressing with salad. - 37.9587
Cheese And Clam Bowl
Blend cottage cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire and minced parsley in a blender (or mash well by hand).
Stir in clams.
Chill in small serving bowl at least 30 minutes. - 19.4739