- » Seafood Barbecue Basting Sauce
Seafood Barbecue Basting Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood barbecue basting sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood barbecue basting sauce recipes.
Sangria Basting Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the unsweetened orange juice, dry white or red wine and orange peel together.
2) Baste the meat, chicken, poultry or seafood with the sauce while barbecuing or broiling, as required.
To baste the beef, lamb or turkey,... - 30.9559
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Remove shells from lobster tails, discard and place meat in bowl; add remaining ingredients and set aside 15 minutes.
Thread ingredients on skewers in the following order; shrimp, scallop, lobster, scallop and shrimp.
Repeat until... - 36.1253
Barbecued Bass Steaks
Use 2 pounds fresh or frozen bass steaks.
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut into 6 portions.
Place in single layer in shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup salad oil with 1 tablespoon each toasted sesame seed, lemon juice, wine vinegar, and soy sauce.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Pour... - 31.2146
Marinated Seafood Kebabs
Remove boiling water from heat, add coconut and infuse for 6-8 minutes, then pour into a blender and whirl 2-3 minutes.
Strain into a bowl through muslin to extract coconut milk.
Add soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice and mix well.
Add... - 42.931
1) Cut the chunks out of the plaice.
2) Make the sardine halves.
3) Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well with all the... - 44.8058
Lemon Barbecue Sauce
Melt butter. Cook garlic in butter until clear; stir in flour. Add remaining ingredients and cook until slightly thick. Excellent as a basting sauce for broiling or grilling chicken or seafood. - 24.3515
Barbecued Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Combine with remaining ingredients; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain shrimp; thread on skewers.
Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat for 4 minutes; baste occasionally with marinade.
Turn and broil till shrimp are cooked, 2 to 4 minutes. - 34.4654
Seafood Kabobs With Soy Sauce
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
Cut the fish into neat cubes.
Monkfish is shown in the picture and this is ideal for kebabs, but hake, halibut, salmon or turbot or sliced scallops could be used.
Place the diced fish and prawns into the... - 41.7606
Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Fish
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Let fish marinate in sauce 30 minutes to 2 hours, or longer.
Broil fish, basting with marinade. - 25.6847
Make marinade by combining lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder and sweetener, and pour over fish in mixing bowl.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Thread fish, tomatoes and cucumbers alternately on skewers.
Broil indoors or over outdoors... - 32.1828
Barbecued Red Fish
Barbecued Red fish is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.8156
Barbecued Shrimp is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Barbecued Shrimp; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.8268
Grilled Soft-shell Crabs
Combine all ingredients except crabs, stirring until blended.
Cover and refrigerate sauce at least 8 hours.
Position crabs securely, back side down, in a wire grilling basket.
Grill over hot coals 10 minutes, basting frequently with sauce.
Turn crabs, and... - 33.4546
1. Using a sharp knife, cut 2-3 deep slashes into the bodies of both fish in order to help them fully absorb the flavour of the basting sauce.
2. Place a slice of lemon and a bay leaf inside the cavity of each fish. Season inside the cavity with salt and... - 36.9377
Steak And Crayfish Kebabs
Steak And Crayfish Kebabs is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Steak And Crayfish Kebabs; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 30.9329
1) With the back of a knife, stretch the bacon rashers and cut in half.
2) Wrap around the pieces of sole.
3) On 6 skewers, alternately arrange the fish with the bay leaves and lemon wedges.
4) Combine the basting ingredients and brush over the... - 42.5968
Gulf Coast Seafood Grilled Shrimp And Mango Skewers
1. Preheat grill on high for at least 10 minutes.
2. Soak bamboo skewers in water to prevent burning.
3. Peel the shrimp leaving the tail piece on. Score and devein them using ice cold water.
4. Lay them on paper towel to dry.
5. Peel and dice... - 117.783
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 46.1611
Marinated And Grilled Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, and place in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over shrimp.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, stirring shrimp occasionally.
Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
Thread shrimp on... - 33.9415
Whiting With Almonds
Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
Combine flour, salt and pepper, roll fish in seasoned flour.
Place fish in a greased wire grill.
Barbecue over medium coals for approximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turn frequently while cooking and... - 34.1332
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 40.5491
Gourmet Barbecued Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Chop the fish equally into serving size portions.
4. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
5. In a cup, blend rest of the ingredients to form a sauce.
6. Pour the... - 45.5332
Barbecued Fish Fillets
1. If the fish is frozen, thaw it before cooking.
2. Cut the fish in serving size pieces.
3. In a shallow baking dish, place the fish pieces in a single layer.
4. In a frying pan, heat oil or butter and cook onion, green pepper and garlic... - 44.7049
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika, stirring well; baste fish with lemon juice mixture, and sprinkle with half of paprika.
Set remaining lemon juice mixture and paprika aside.
Place fish in a... - 36.1068
Spicy Marinated Shrimp
In a large bowl, stir together oil, salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar, chili sauce, worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, and parsley.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
If using bamboo skewers, soak about 24 skewers in hot water... - 36.3421
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Alternate pineapple chunks, fish, and green pepper on skewers.
Place kabobs in a large shallow container.
Combine reserved juice, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, mustard, and garlic, stirring well; pour... - 40.704
Anchovy Buttered Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Chop steaks into serving size pieces.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. In a cup, blend lemon juice, anchovy paste, butter, paprika, and parsley to make a sauce.
5. On a greased, hinged, long... - 44.6091
Fish Steaks Epicurean
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Season the fish steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a bottle, take salad oil and vinegar; add rosemary and shake well.
4. Let the bottle sit at room temperature for a minimum of 60... - 38.7188
Herbed Grilled Fish
Wash and dry fish.
Brush fish inside and out with the sauce.
Place in a greased wire grill.
Barbecue over medium coals for approximately 30-45 minutes or until fish is lightly brown on both sides and flakes easily with a fork.
Turn frequently and baste... - 41.425
Grilled Fish Steaks
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Combine melted butter, lemon juice and chervil and brush over fish.
Place fish steaks in greased wire grill and barbecue over medium coals turning once while cooking.
Barbecue for approximately 10-15 minutes or until fish... - 32.8589
Grilled Shark Steaks
Although not obtainable in all shops, shark has become a much more readily available fish.
It has a firm texture, is very satisfying and has a good flavour.
Marinating is not essential, but it adds more taste to the fish and gives a moister texture, for shark... - 44.8036
Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs
Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs is a wonderful appetizer for your parties. The kabobs are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Grand Marnier Cocktail Kabobs recipe which i am sure will help you start your dinner with a bang! - 39.86
1. Place fillets in a plastic bag or container with a tight lid and combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and sesame seeds and pour over fillets
2. Marinate for an hour or more, turn the container frequently
3. Broil 5" from heat about 10 minutes per inch of... - 31.9417