- » Seafood Baked Ramekin Shell
Seafood Baked Ramekin Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood baked ramekin shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood baked ramekin shell recipes.
Seafood In Ramekins
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a large skillet heat four tablespoons of the butter, add the seafood and onion and cook four minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the sherry, salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan melt the remaining butter, add... - 33.8156
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish; let stand for 10 minutes.
Place fish in a wire basket and,poach in simmering water to cover with the bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, and onion for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove fish and let it drain, reserving broth.
Place... - 37.7654
Shrimp Newburg Ramekins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the frozen soup, Worcestershire sauce and milk. Slowly heat, frequently stirring, till the mixture is bubbly.
3) Into the mixture, fold the shrimps... - 37.7111
This deviled crab is simply irresistible ! Try this delicious crab bake with irresistible seasonings with a generous amount of your favorite sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this deviled crab are welcome ! - 40.4884
Scallops In Shell
These Scallops in Shell are simply awesome ! Try out this shelled seafood delights and you won't regret having tired this dish. Tell me if you like these Scallops in Shell. - 25.2093
Shells Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Melt butter and heat stars in it together with cheese.
3) Mix together tuna and lobster.
4) Grease six small ramekins or scallop shells or small custard cups with butter.
5) Layer each dish... - 44.9399
Baked Avocado With Seafood
Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab has a lovely taste. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab gets its taste from seafood cooked with avocados, anchovies and cream. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab is inspired by many cooked... - 43.2365
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Prepare small cubes by cutting the scallops. Place in a saucepan.
3) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour water.
4) Reserve the liquid while draining the oysters.
5) Place the saucepan over heat and... - 46.162
Poach scallops in broth for 5 minutes; drain and chop.
Soak crackers in milk; squeeze to remove excess milk.
Combine scallops, crackers, mushrooms, parsley and garlic.
Fill 4 scallop shells or ceramic ramekins; pour tomato juice over surface.
Bake in 200°C... - 30.4946
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Seafood Medley is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Seafood Medley is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 47.9053
Seafood En Coquilles
1)Thaw frozen shrimp and scallops.
3)In a 10 inch skillet, melt some margarine or butter. Add in mushrooms, garlic, green onion and saute until soft.
4)Add in flour and cream. Stir cook until mixture begins to bubble... - 41.3022
Homard Du Ciel
Place live clams in 1/4 inch of hot water, cover, and boil 6 to 8 minutes or until they open.
Remove clams from their shells, discarding any that do not open.
Chop clams coarsely.
If lobsters are live, plunge them head first into enough boiling salted... - 41.3514
Scallops & Mushrooms Au Gratin
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil.
Add scallops; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 3 minutes or until scallops are barely opaque.
With a slotted spoon, lift scallops from pan and set aside.
Pour poaching liquid into a... - 42.1081
Combine and heat in- saucepan, cream, crumbs, butter, and mustard.
Beat egg yolks and add to first mixture, add crab meat and seasoning.
Fill well-scrubbed back shell of crab with crabmeat mixture, sprinkle with bread crumbs, dot with butter, and brown in... - 31.63
Combine lobster, half the bread crumbs, egg and lemon juice.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Stir in milk gradually; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Season with salt, cayenne pepper and anchovy paste.
Combine sauce and lobster mixture;... - 38.668
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile bring the milk and cream to a boil and add all at once to butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk until... - 34.7525
Point Judith Scallops
Thaw frozen scallops.
Remove shell particles; wash.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet.
Add scallops and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes, until scallops are done.
Divide scallops and mushrooms among 6 individual shells or ramekins.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in small... - 41.6021
The oysters rockefeller is a oysters preparation made with spinach and egs. Flavorful and savory, the oysters rockefeller is baked along with cheese with the mingled flavors of garlic and nutmeg. Broiled to a brown color, the oysters rockefeller is perfect... - 44.435
Hampton Crab Meat Imperial
Remove bony membrane from crab meat; separate, reserving 6 pieces of red claw meat for garnish.
Cook green pepper until tender in 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet.
Add crab meat and pimiento and stir over medium heat 5 minutes.
Heat the 1/2 cup butter in a... - 42.5677
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Also wash and open the oysters
3.Pour 1/2 teaspoon of strained oyster liquor into each shell, also put a few drops of lemon juice as well as the oyster
4.Sprinkle with salt and... - 36.5639
If hard-shelled crabs are used, cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
Cool at once by plunging in cold water.
Drain and pick out crabmeat, discarding spines.
Reserve 6 of the upper shells.
If canned crabmeat is used, drain and remove all spines.
Melt 4... - 42.1913
Stuffed Blue Crab
Stuffed Blue Crab has an Incredible taste. The wipped cream and lemon juice gives the Stuffed Blue Crab Two Dimensional taste. - 33.2835
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also chop the clams finely
3.In a pan, pour the liquor and simmer the clams in it for 5 minutes
4.Also cook onion, green pepper and celery in butter until tender
5.Now mix with clam and... - 44.2344
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the shallot in butter until soft but not brown.
3) Stir the flour, salt, mustard and cayenne pepper until smooth and cook for 1 minute without browning.
4) Pour in the milk and stir... - 45.4936
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Spiced Crab. A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Spiced Crab a try! - 37.3205
Crab Imperial is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Crab Imperial, you will always crave for some more. - 37.0125
Coquilles St. Jacques
Heat water and Sauterne with salt and cayenne in a skillet.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes (10 for frozen).
Drain and save liquid.
Dice scallops and set aside.
Melt butter in the same skillet, add onion and garlic, saute until tender.
Stir in flour,... - 42.3293
For mustard sauce, blend the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
For crab meat mixture, melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the green pepper and onion; cook until onion is golden in color.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, salt, and dry... - 42.4247
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients tossing lightly to mix.
2. Into 8 scrubbed clam shells or small foil muffin-pan cups spoon the mixture and place shells or cups on a cookie sheet for easy handling.
3. Chill if made ahead.
4. To... - 33.2353
Remove cartilage from crab meat.
Melt butter or margarine, and saute' onion until tender.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk gradually, and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add lemon juice and barbecue sauce.
Blend a little hot sauce into beaten... - 44.1734
Oyster Plant Rockefeller
Arrange oyster plant pieces in decorative clam shells (the number you need depends on their size) or ramekins.
In blender container combine spinach, onion flakes, tarragon or parsley, celery salt, cayenne pepper and red hot sauce; blend until smooth.
Blend in... - 30.9544
Coquilles St. Jacques (scallops St. Jacques)
In the top part of a double boiler simmer together wine, onion, salt and bay leaf 5 minutes.
Add scallops and mushrooms, and sufficient water just to cover ingredients.
Cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove scallops and mushrooms; return liquid to boiling and... - 41.8955
Place onion, celery, carrot, salt and pepper in pot of water to cover ingredients; bring to boil.
Turn to low heat.
Add fish; cook gently 1 hour.
Remove fish; flake.
Add remaining ingredients; mix.
Place portions of fish in individual baking shells or... - 41.7106
Coquille Saint Jacques
Wash and drain the scallops.
Combine with the wine in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Lower heat and simmer for six minutes.
Strain and reserve the liquid.
Heat the butter in a skillet and saute the onions for five minutes.
Add the mushrooms... - 38.945
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Have ready 6 well-scrubbed scallop shells or ramekins. Rub them lightly with butter or margarine.
2. Saute in all but 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine the lobster, shrimps, crab meat and mushrooms. Cook... - 30.2809
Flake and pick over crabmeat (best to do it with your fingers) to remove bones.
Combine with mayonnaise, skim milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, red hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Divide mixture equally into 8 individual ramekins or... - 31.8423
Tuna St Jacques
1. Preheat the oven to 425 ° F
2. Drain and flake tune
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and saute the onions and mushrooms
4. Stir in soup and vermouth and bring to a simmer
5. Butter 6 scallop shells (available in kitchen shops or import... - 41.7195
Rendezvous De Fruits De Mer
1. Wash the scallops
2. Open the scallops
3. Remove the scallops from the shells along with the red roes.
4. Separate them and then wash them carefully
5. Cut the scallops into half, and then place them on a cloth to dry
6. Season the... - 44.8056
Coquilles St Jacques
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Thaw scallops, if frozen
3. Place scallops in saucepan with wine and bay leaf and simmer for about 2 minutes, until scallops turn white then remove the scallops
4. Pour wine poaching liquid from... - 43.7835
2. Melt butter over medium-high heat, add flour. When bubbly, stir in milk
3.Add broth and slowly stir in Swiss cheese
4. When thick, add shrimp and divide into four ramekins or baking shells
5. Top with Parmesan cheese... - 39.3055