Seafood And Vegetable
- » Seafood Artichoke
Seafood Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seafood artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seafood artichoke recipes.
Seafood Artichoke Ramekins With Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375Â°c.
2) In a saucepan gently heat cheese sauce.
3) Add sherry, onion, and nutmeg. Blend well.
4) Add crabmeat, shrimp, and drained mushrooms.
5) In four buttered ramekins, transfer the artichoke hearts.
6) Cover... - 42.3843
Seafood Artichoke Ramekins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the cheese sauce very gently and then add the sherry, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
3) Add the shrimp, crab meat as well as the drained mushrooms.
4) In 4 greased ramekins, arrange... - 39.3378
Seafood Baked With Artichokes
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in fish, scallops, prawns, soup, artichokes, mushrooms, wine and seasonings.
Combine rice and parsley.
Spoon into a large greased casserole dish.
Spoon over... - 39.224
Seafood Artichoke Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium saucepan combine liquid Butter Buds and flour.
Cook until bubbly.
Add skim milk and bring to a boil stirring to smooth out the sauce.
If it isn't thick enough, add a little more flour.
Add the vermouth and... - 38.1479
You May Also Like!
Artichoke Seafood Salad
This typical Artichoke Seafood Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Artichoke Seafood Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 41.676
Hot Artichoke Seafood Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, and frozen crabmeat with shrimp.
3. Portion out this mixture on slightly greased 1/2-quart casserole.
4. Spread out breadcrumbs... - 35.6714
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.8317
Crab-stuffed Artichoke Appetizer
To Prepare Artichokes: Pour about 3 inches water into saucepan (not aluminum or cast-iron) that is just large enough to hold artichokes snugly; add lemon juice and salt and stand artichokes upright in pan.
Cover pan and let simmer until bases of artichokes... - 33.9856
Party Crab And Artichoke Casserole
Party Crab And Artichoke Casserole is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Party Crab And Artichoke Casserole recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.33
Crab And Artichoke Canapes
1. Combine the Russian dressing and mustard and fold in the crabmeat, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
2. Pile the mixture on the artichoke bottoms. - 22.1786
Crab And Artichoke Bake
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) shallow baking dish, combine soup, wine, mustard and hot pepper sauce; add crab meat and artichoke hearts.
Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with croutons, bake 10 minutes more. - 27.441
Crab Stuffed Artichokes
Mix together in a bowl the parsley, shallot, lemon juice, oil, salt, hot pepper seasoning, and tarragon.
Add seafood and mix lightly.
Cover and chill.
Trim off stem end of each artichoke and scoop out center choke.
Gently spread open leaves slightly and spoon... - 37.955
Prepare salad dressing by whipping cream.
Combine whipped cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, catsup or chili sauce, and lemon juice.
Add salt to taste.
Combine greens in salad bowl.
Top with crab meat chunks, artichoke hearts, and chopped... - 39.496
Artichoke Crab EntrÃ©e
Prepare, cook, and drain artichokes as directed above.
Cut off and discard remaining top fourth of artichokes, trim stems so artichokes sit flat, and remove center leaves and'chokes.
Place artichokes in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In medium skillet cook green... - 41.9548