- » Sea Scallop Orange Saffron
Sea Scallop Orange Saffron Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea scallop orange saffron recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea scallop orange saffron recipes.
Sea Scallop Brochettes With Orange-saffron Aioli
For aioli: whisk yolks, 4 tablespoons orangejuice, and saffron in medium metal bowl.
Set bowl over saucepan of barely simmering water (do not let bowl touch water).
Whisk until thickened and thermometer registers 160Â°F, about 4 minutes.
Transfer to... - 43.3583
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 39.9985
You May Also Like!
Linguine With Scallops & Saffron
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, cut off roots and tough green tops from leeks.
Cut each leek lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2 inch wide slices.
Rinse leeks in large bowl of cold water to remove... - 44.6411
Pan seared sea bass with saffron cream sauce
sea bass 04 0z steak
Onion -½ medium(fine chopped)
Garlic -01 tablespoon
white wine-½ cup
Heavy cream- 1 cup
Saffron - few flakes
# saute onion and garlic and deglace with white wine .add cream... - 23.934
1. In an 8-quart kettle heat olive oil.
2. Add chopped onion and the garlic and saute until the onion is tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Add clam juice, tomatoes with their liquid, 3/4 cup water, the orange peel, salt, saffron, fennel seed, thyme,... - 44.4416
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 42.0085
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven heat vegetable oil.
2. Add onions or leeks and sautÃ© for several minutes, until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. In large kettle boil salted water for 10... - 42.7076
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893
Spanish Night With Nina Cucina
Nina teaches viewers how to make delicious Spanish dishes: the Nina Cucina version of Traditional Gazpacho and West Coast Paella. - 116.471
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 45.3825