- » Sea Sandwich
Sea Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea sandwich recipes.
South Seas Club Sandwich
1) Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and return mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 3-5 minutes. Drain nicely and rinse with cold water. Chill.
3) Peel, devein and coarsely chop shrimp.
4) Take a mixing bowl and... - 45.745
South Seas Club Sandwich
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel, devein, and coarsely chop shrimp.
Combine chopped shrimp and next 4 ingredients; toss lightly.
Spread shrimp... - 36.946
Tuna Steak And Vegetable Sandwiches
Combine 3/4 cup oil and next 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Arrange eggplant slices, zucchini and bell pepper on broiler pan.
Brush on both sides with oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil until brown, watching closely, about 2... - 39.4185
Anchovy Open Face Sandwiches
Spread bread with butter.
Remove aspic from can; cut into 6 slices.
Place lettuce leaf on each of 6 slices bread; top with tongue, small leaf of lettuce and aspic slice.
Place cheese on remaining slices of bread; spoon caviar down center of cheese... - 32.6092
Anchovy And Egg Sandwich
1. Using a pestle and mortar or in a liquidizer pound together the anchovies, egg yolks, cheese, cayenne and cream, using enough of the cream to make a smooth blend.
2. Coat the bread with the butter.
3. With the anchovy and egg mixture spread half the... - 36.9735
Spread the bread with some of the butter.
Drain the oil from the sardines into a frying pan.
Mash the fish to a paste with the salad cream.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Use the fish mixture to make two sandwiches, then cut each one into quarters.
Beat the... - 39.7214
Garlic Flavored Anchovy Toast
Drain the anchovies and mash to a paste with the garlic.Dribble the oil in a few drops at a time, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Add the butter and mix until it is a creamy consistency.
Stir in the wine, brandy, pepper and the... - 38.0914
Sardine Line Ups
1. Spread bread with tartar sauce; layer part of cucumber on 4 slices. Arrange sardines on top; place remaining cucumber over sardines.
2. Blend sour cream and catsup in a cup and spoon a generous table-spoonful over filling for each sandwich. Cover with... - 22.1579
Sardine Line Ups
1. Make sandwich spread blending sour cream and catsup
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread tartare sauce on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of 4 bread slices, layer a... - 36.6763
Not For Sissies Sardines
Combine cheeses, onion and lemon juice; mix well.
Divide mixture among 4 slices bread.
Top each with sardine fillets, lettuce leaf and second slice of bread.
Makes 4 servings. - 28.975
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice and chili sauce and whisk lightly until well blended.
2. Chill if not using immediately
3. Spread mayonnaise or dressing spread on one side of all the bread slices.... - 38.4689
Jean's Fish Fillets
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter melts.
Add flounder, turning to coat both sides.
Arrange flounder with thickest portions toward outside of casserole.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion,... - 45.0226
Summer Salad Sandwiches
1.In a large bowl, combine onion, cucumber, red bell pepper, and tomato.
2.Put salami and cheese in bowl. Toss it well.
3.Add basil, sea salt, pepper, sherry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to it. Mix it well.
4.Spoon mixture... - 123.408
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.409
Avocado Smoked Ham And Chicken Sandwich
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces
2. Mix the chopped chicken with mashed avocado and mix well
3. Chill and layer it between two slices of bread
4. Serve the sandwich toasted with a fresh salad. - 35.5279
Campfire Meals- Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever!!!
What Happens when you take a normal Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Hammerfy it? You get a grilled mushroom, onion, tomato, Swiss, rye, taste bud popping extravaganza of taste! Watch this video and you will want to make this sandwich. Hammer guarantees it. - 99.7733
Deep Fried Cod Fillet Sandwich
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 102.953
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 111.513
Italian Grilled Tofu And Zucchini Sandwich
Sandwiches are the most convenient snack right? How about a great zucchini sandwich for a change? In this video, Mary shows you to make a great grilled tofu-zucchini sandwich. This unique sandwich has pizza sauce in it, which adds a whole lot of flavor with... - 120.018
Traditional Coquille St Jacques
In round baking dish, pour wine over scallops.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at medium 5 to 6 minutes, or until scallops are tender; stir once.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/4 cup; let scallops stand, covered.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter and onion at... - 50.9228
Sweet Potato Fries For Burger Or Sandwich
If you are an eater of exotic sandwich and burger here’s a simply great side to accompany made from sweet potatoes. Take a refreshing tour along with the chef across Georgia state particularly Cordial famous for watermelons and its National Park before she... - 110.774
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.898
Tofu Phish Fillets - Yummy Vegan Sandwich
Toni shares a recipe from the Totally Vegetarian TV show. Deliciously crunchy with great texture. This is a recipe that will appeal to kids and adults alike. - 127.676
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 34.0116
Hot Asian Eggplant And Seitan Sandwich
If you are looking for ways to use seitan in your meals, try this Hot Asian Eggplant and Seitan Sandwich. This open face sandwich is toothsome with its Asian flavors. The bread, grilled eggplant and seitan gives it a nice texture. It is a vegan's delight, try... - 150.59
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 95.1592
Salade De Homard En Petits Pains
1) Slice the petits pains in half, lengthwise, and scoop out most of the dough, set aside.
2) In a stockpot, prepare court bouillon by mixing the first 6 ingredients.
3) Allow to cook for 20 minutes.
4) Place the lobster and simmer 15 minutes... - 46.1892
1) In a bowl, add cauliflower and mash well by adding mayonnaise, mustard and sea salt.
2) Combine celery or water chestnuts into this paste.
3) Take two bread slices and butter only on one side for each.
4) Spread the cauliflower... - 46.357
This vegetarian burger recipe (Also vegan) is one of the simplest and healthiest vegetarian recipes for burgers. Millet is a perfect grain for making patties since it is very soft and sticky when fully cooked. It also picks up the color of the beets for a... - 45.3061
Cheese And Vegetable Rarebit
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cheese, onion, carrot, bran, eggs, mustard and milk. Mix gently.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens. Beat the mix every 30 seconds.
4) Onto the... - 44.0887
My sister likes this Bun Hamburger recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very much. You... - 35.6588
New York Goodwich
1) To prepare the vegetables, cut broccoli florets lengthwise keeping the upper portion of stalk. Also, bring out tiny florets from cauliflower.
2) In a vegetable steamer, add broccoli and cauliflower. Cover the steamer with a lid and... - 41.3744
Tomato And Olive On Toast
1) First, toast the bread and keep it warm.
2) Then, reserve half of the olives and chop the remaining ones.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the onion and butter.
4) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir once in... - 43.4499
1) In a very large bowl, place the lentils and onion along with the boiling water to cover up to three quarters.
2) On high power, cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until soft. Stir in between, as required.
3) Into the lentils, add the chopped... - 47.8559
Original Tomato Bruschetta
Juliana shows you how to make delicious tomato bruschetta from fresh vine tomatoes, basil, garlic, and the Mediterranean Diet staple, olive oil. This Italian recipe is simple and easy and fits in any Mediterranean Diet meal plan - 97.4212
Homemade Chicken Burger
Many of you, prefer the taste of homemade chicken burgers as you can add your choice of herbs and spices to the meat while preparing the pattie. This recipe is going to present one of such variations. Try these out in a leisurely weekend and you can bet, that... - 111.875
Almond N' Apricot Stuffed Pitas
1) In a small bowl, place the apricots and water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, or until soft.
3) Drain well and let cool slightly.
4) Once cool enough to handle, chop them fine.
5) In a medium sized bowl, combine the onion and... - 47.5116
Greens Egg Salad Wrap
METHOD: Boil the eggs. Place eggs into a pot and fill with cold
water until eggs are covered by 1”. Bring water to a boil, remove
pot from heat, cover and allow to stand for 8 minutes.
While eggs are boiling, sauté Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix
as... - 36.31
Cookin’ Greens - Herbed Cheese And Greens Wrap
This wrap can be made with Cookin’ Greens™ Chopped Rapini, Chopped Spinach or Chopped Kale.Makes 2 large wraps to serve 2-4 people or can be cut in smaller pieces to serve as an appetiser - 40.4876