- » Sea Salad
Sea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea salad recipes.
Kelp Seaweed Salad
If you have never tasted kelp seaweed, then this wonderful kelp and vegetable salad is just perfect for you. Watch this amazing video and try this wonderful raw kelp seaweed salad that would be an awesome surprise for you! - 110.039
Wild South Sea Salad
1) In a small baking dish, put the pork tenderloin.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by combining hoisin sauce, plum sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chili sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the ginger and the garlic.
3) Spread this marinade all over... - 48.3806
Land And Sea Salad
1. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, minced garlic, curry powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
2. Mix well to make the Curry Dressing and keep aside.
3. In a salad bowl, add the greens.
4. On top of the greens, add... - 47.5591
Sea Bounty Salad
You're sure to love this Sea Bounty Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Sea Bounty Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 42.2215
Sea Slaw Salad
1) Combine together the imitation fish and vegetalbes in a large salad bowl.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour the mixture all ovr the salad.
3) Transfer the salad to a decorative serving bowl and... - 40.2744
Classic Land And Sea Salad
1) In salad bowl add top greens, crab meat, shrimp, cherry tomato halves, and green onion.
2) Place in refrigerator.
3) Before serving, peel and slice avocado.
4) Mix it to the salad.
5) Toss the mixture with chilled Curry Dressing.
6) To prepare curry... - 38.7106
Under The Sea Salad
Drain pears, reserving 3/4 cup of the syrup.
Dice pears and set aside.
Dissolve Jell-O and salt in boiling water.
Add reserved syrup and lemon juice.
Pour 1 1/4 cups into an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Chill until set but not firm, about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, soften... - 38.5584
South Sea Salad
Brush cut surface of half the avocado with pickle juice; refrigerate.
Peel and mash remaining half; blend with mayonnaise, sour cream, 14 cup pickle juice, parsley, chives, and dill weed.
Cover and chill.
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Peel and slice reserved... - 37.7946
Under The Sea Salad
Under the sea salad - I was initially doubtful about this recipe but the flavor of it proved that I am wrong. This yummy blend of cream cheese and fruits is just one of its kind. Check out the recipe of the under the sea salad. - 35.8735
Under The Sea Salad
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Add pear juice, salt and vinegar.
Pour 1/2 of this mixture in 8" square shallow loaf pan and chill until firm.
Chill remaining mixture until it begins to thicken, and place in a bowl with cracked ice, and whip with rotary... - 35.3038
Hot Sea Food Salad
Mix all ingredients together well.
Top with buttered bread crumbs and slivered almonds.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. - 32.9027
Sea Dream Salad
1. In two and a quarter cups of water, dissolve the gelatin; when partly congealed, whip to a flyffy consistency
2. Add onion, salt, cucumber and four tablespoons of water into the mixture, add to the mould and refrigerate till set
3. For the sour... - 31.767
Rocky Coast Shrimp Salad
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise, right through green top; remove pineapple meat in chunks; discard core. Then refrigerate pineapple meat until cold.
2. In large bowl lightly toss shrimp with pineapple chunks, celery, salt, pepper, Tabasco, soy sauce, and... - 27.3557
Magic Sea Shell Salad
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except lettuce and tomatoes in large mixing bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Divide into 6 portions and serve each on bed of shredded lettuce; garnish with tomato wedges. - 26.7746