- » Sea Fennel
Sea Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea fennel recipes.
Sea Bream With Fennel
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks of the fennel and cut the bulb into thin strips.
Put in a large oval dish with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 44.4644
Seared Sea Bass With Fennel Seeds And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the sweet potatoes into large wedges.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
Put the potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the fennel seeds and some seasoning.
Roast for 15 minutes... - 33.6114
Grilled Sea Bass With Fennel
1. With a sharp knife, make three or four deep cuts in both sides of the fish. Brush the fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the fennel seeds in the stomach cavity and in the cuts. Set aside while you cook the fennel.
2. Preheat the... - 29.1915
You May Also Like!
Crispy Sea Bass With Minted Fennel And Radish Salad
1. In a small pan, add water, boil it and blanch fennel in it for about fifteen seconds; drain and run under cool water, drain again and allow to dry
2. In a bowl, whisk extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sugar; toss half of it with the fennel;... - 42.1734
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.7159
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.1866
1) Under running water, wash the fennel leaves
2) Remove the leaf and the tough outer parts of the stalk
3) Cut the bulk across into small pieces
4) Chop the leafy portion roughly
to yield about 1 tablespoon
5) Into a skillet, melt some... - 37.3701
1) In cold water, wash the fennel thoroughly.
2) From the bottom, remove a slice and discard the outer leaves, if required.
3) With a sharp knife, chop the fennel stalks.
4) Then, cut each bulb into 6 or 8 wedges.
5) In a casserole,... - 41.1658
Watermelon Fennel And Parsley Salad
Place 1 cup watermelon in a blender, process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup watermelon juice, discard solids and remaining watermelon juice.
Combine 1/4 cup watermelon juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a... - 32.717
Scallops Marinated In Orange And Fennel
In a medium size shallow bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, fennel seeds, garlic, and orange rind.
Add the scallops and toss well; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread the scallops onto 4... - 34.1268