- » Sea Cucumber Soup
Sea Cucumber Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea cucumber soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea cucumber soup recipes.
1) Into a blender add the cucumber, water, yogurt, garlic, honey, sea salt, dill and green onion
2) Blitz to make into a smooth puree
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill
4) Portion the soup into soup bowls with a teaspoon of cream each... - 40.0306
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
You May Also Like!
Fish Fillets In Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine cucumber, dill weed and 2 tablespoons butter in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in soup, sour cream and tomato; set aside. Combine butter and salt in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking... - 31.4308
Fish Fillets In Cucumber Sauce
In 4-cup measure, combine cucumber, and 2 tablespoons butter.
Cook, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in soup, sour cream and tomato; set aside.
In 2-quart (12x7) baking dish, melt butter with salt and anchovy paste (20 sec).
Arrange - 30.8673
Cover raisins with cold water and allow to plump, about 1/2 hour.
Mix yogurt, milk, cucumbers, onions, and salt with ice cubes in a bowl, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
Add water and raisins.
Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve in... - 37.8592
Soup-baked Fish Fillets Au Gratin
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Soup-Baked Fish Fillets au Gratin is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Soup-Baked Fish Fillets au Gratin and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 34.7689
Look at this outstanding video that shares three cool summertime recipes. These recipes are absolutely interesting and great way to have a healthy summer meal. See the video to make some cucumber soup, corn salad and delicious mixed berry and cucumber... - 145.793
1) In a very large ovenproof bowl, combine the peeled onion and beetroot along with the stock, wheat, vinegar and the bay leaf powder.
2) With a vented cling-film, cover the bowl.
3) On high power, cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until the beetroots are... - 48.1748
Walnut Soup With Yogurt
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the garlic and walnut paste. Cook for four minutes
3. Pour in two-thirds of the water and boil for 5 minutes
4. In a small bowl, dilute the cornflour with the rest of the water
5. Add to the soup in... - 40.9271
Spanish Gazpacho Soup
Here's a lovely Spanish soup recipe presented to you in Spanish with English sub-titles. Gazpacho is a, sour and tangy, no cook cold soup which is ideal for summers. - 85.0759
Hot Sour Soup
Soak the sea cucumber in hot water until soft, then cut in half lengthwise.
Clean the interior and dice the flesh finely.
Heat the stock and add sea cucumber, prawns, peas, mushroom, fungus, beancurd and tomato.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1... - 42.3058
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup
This Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Soup is a wonderful gift for the people who want to try raw food. This soup is beautiful to look at, pleasurable to the palate, and nourishing for the body. What else do we need from a dish? - 132.815