- » Sea Crab Soup
Sea Crab Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea crab soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea crab soup recipes.
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
Sweet Corn & Crab Soup
1. Pick through the crabmeat with your fingers and remove any stray fragments of shell. In another bowl, lightly beat the egg whites until frothy. Add them to the crabmeat along with the blended cornflour and stir well.
2. Pour the stock into a saucepan, add... - 29.4184
Sustainable Seafood Gumbo With Dungeness Crab
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a culinary adventure to the sultry State of Louisiana with an incredible seafood gumbo using sustainable seafood - Dungeness crab, shrimp, clams and mussels. You don't want to miss this! - 113.764
You May Also Like!
Jack's Sea Coast Chowder
Saute bacon in a large heavy 4- to 5-quart pot until bacon fat is partially rendered.
Add onions, and stir-fry until they turn dark yellow.
Add celery, carrot, potatoes and parsley.
Stir and let mixture heat thoroughly until vegetables begin to be clear on... - 41.8606
Sea Food Supper
1. Cook frozen peas as package label directs; keep warm.
2. In medium saucepan prepare frozen soup as label directs, using 1 cup milk. Add crab meat. Stir until hot; add drained peas; heat.
3. Serve over chow-mein noodles. - 22.4587
Curried Sea Food
1. In a sauce-pan add water and heat it.
2. Add all the ingredients and bring to a boil for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Serve over cooked rice. - 34.2889
Sea Food Shells
1. Butter 8 individual scallop shells.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a saucepan of water cook macaroni, drain and keep aside in a bowl.
4. In the empty pan melt butter, cook onion until tender and add to macaroni.
5. Mix... - 43.5404
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 96.8054
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 46.8307
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
In a wide, deep saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeños, nuts, garlic, ginger and coriander, and sauté until heated through and the... - 34.0094
Heat oil in a large pot.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Add tomatoes and juice, wine, tomato juice and broth to onion.
In a cheesecloth bag, tie together bay leaf, basil and thyme; add bag and salt to pot.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Crack top shell of... - 45.1846
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 42.0674
1. Cut fish into bite-sized pieces
2. Shell shrimp, lobster or crab if desired
3. Scrub clams, mussels, oysters or lobster claws well
4. Heat oil, saute onions, shallots and garlic about 10 minutes
5. Add liquid, tomatoes and seasonings,... - 45.2597