- » Sea Bass Steak
Sea Bass Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea bass steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea bass steak recipes.
You May Also Like!
Tomato-orange Sea Bass
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook until soft but not browned.
Stir in tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), chili powder, salt, basil, and cumin.
Simmer tomato sauce, uncovered, stirring... - 41.6563
Sea Bass & Shrimp Provencale
Seed and coarsely chop 2 of the tomatoes.
Cut remaining tomato into 6 wedges; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until limp about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes and garlic; cook,... - 42.0178
Sea Bass With Tomato & Dill Relish
Toss all ingredients except bass in a salad bowl and leave to blend in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile grill or broil fish. - 25.2091
Broiled Barbecued Sea Bass
For the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, chili or jalapeno peppers, salad dressing, onions, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
Transfer 1 cup of the mixture to a small saucepan and set aside until just before serving.
Spray the rack of a... - 30.7877
Baked Curried Sea Bass With Lentils
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cook lentils along with bay leaf in 3 cups boiling water in a saucepan for 40 to 45 minutes.
3. Take off from heat, cool partially, drain excess water, and stir in Cajun seasoning.
4. In olive oil, saute... - 44.7832
Ginger Marinated Sea Bass
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. In a shallow dish combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 1... - 29.2423
Ginger Marinated Sea Bass
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place fish in a shallow, nonmetallic dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, ginger, brown sugar, ground red pepper, and garlic.
Pour over fish; turn fish to... - 38.7022
Black Tapenade With Sea Bass, Flageolet Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
1. Put the olives, anchovy fillets, crushed garlic and capers into a food processor or blender and blend to a rough puree. Add 5 tablespoons of the virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and salt and pepper and briefly blend once more.
2. Put the fish steaks... - 35.854
Greek Islands Sea Bass
1) Prepare the herb-infused oil in a saucepan heating the olive oil for 1 minute over medium heat.
2) Take off from heat, add oregano, lemon zest and garlic.
3) Let stand for 1 hour or overnight at room temperature.
4) Transfer to a portable leak proof... - 44.0273
Sea Bass With Potatoes And Tomatoes
1. Into a casserole pour the oil and layer up the onion, potatoes and tomatoes.
2. Arrange the fish fillets on top.
3. Sprinkle the lemon juice, wine and capers (if using) and season to taste.
4. Cover casserole with a lid and braise the fish for 20... - 39.4631