- » Sea Bass Healthy
Sea Bass Healthy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea bass healthy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea bass healthy recipes.
Salt Crusted Mediterranean Sea Bass
This is a simple dish of the sea bass which is light and healthy! Hardly a few ingredients used and the fish is roasted to a moist and juicy tenderness! Watch the video for more! - 94.4972
Baked Whole Striped Bass
Baked whole bass is definitely drool worthy, however, if not for this video, I would have always thought grilling whole fish is quite a task! See how the chef makes it look so simple, with a few flavorful ingredients to make one of the best baked whole... - 83.0439
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 32.2592
You May Also Like!
Oven-roasted Sea Bass
This oven roasted sea bass recipe is a simple yet delicious recipe for preparing sea bass. Cooked with a mrinade of honey, lemon juice, garlic and paprika for a smokey flavor, the bass fillets are cooked in a skillet and can be served with a salad. - 42.3531
Gingered Sea Bass En Papillote
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a small bowl, whisk togetherthe ginger, lemonjuice, soy sauce, oil, and honey.
Place each fillet in the centerof a 12 inch square of parchment paper oraluminum foil.
Scatter 1/4 of the mushrooms and green onions over each and... - 38.2052
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342
Broiled Sea Bass With Candied Tomatoes And Seared Escarole
Preheat the broiler.
Brush the fish with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place the fish on a broiling pan and broil until golden brown and just cooked through the center, approximately 4 minutes per side.
Cooking time will vary depending... - 35.0869
Baked Sea Bass
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, place a large piece of thick foil and grease it or lay a parchment paper over the foil
3) Place fish in the center of dish
and open the cavities.
4) Fill the fish cavities with a mixture of... - 43.8277
Whole Sea Bass Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Blanch the potatoes and beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
In a large, deep baking tray, mix together the oil and lemon juice, then put the fish in the tray, side by side.
Put the... - 36.8755
Sea Bass With Potatoes And Tomatoes
1. Into a casserole pour the oil and layer up the onion, potatoes and tomatoes.
2. Arrange the fish fillets on top.
3. Sprinkle the lemon juice, wine and capers (if using) and season to taste.
4. Cover casserole with a lid and braise the fish for 20... - 40.5198
Baked Whole Sea Bass Bearnaise
1. Clean and scale fish if needed. Cut off fins. Dry well.
2. Cut out a large piece of foil for each piece of fish which will enclose it completely.
3. Brush the foil with melted butter or oil, and lay the piece offish in the center.
4. Lift edges of foil,... - 41.9052
Sea Bass With Tomatoes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
2. Rinse the fish under water.
3. Pat the fish dry with paper towels.
4. With a sharp knife, score 3 shallow diagonal slashes across the fish on both sides.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Put several thyme... - 44.8379
Poached Whole Bass
Place all ingredients except fish in a large flat pan; bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, lower into liquid, and simmer, covered, for 16 to 20 minutes. - 28.0627
Baked Sea Bass
My love for Baked Sea Bass developed during high school days. Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Baked Sea Bass as a Side Dish . Baked Sea Bass would take only 30 minutes of your time. Baked Sea Bass gets its taste from Fish. My friends tried... - 48.132
Broiled Sea Bass With Spices And Fresh Herbs
Heat the broiler on high.
Clean and pat dry the fish.
4. Season the fish with salt and pepper
5. Dredge them with flour shaking off excess.
6. Stuff the herb sprigs into the fish cavity.
7. Place fish on a broiler pan and drizzle with... - 44.4673