- » Sea Bass Barbecue
Sea Bass Barbecue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sea bass barbecue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sea bass barbecue recipes.
Broiled Barbecued Sea Bass
For the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, chili or jalapeno peppers, salad dressing, onions, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
Transfer 1 cup of the mixture to a small saucepan and set aside until just before serving.
Spray the rack of a... - 30.7877
Tomato-orange Sea Bass
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook until soft but not browned.
Stir in tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), chili powder, salt, basil, and cumin.
Simmer tomato sauce, uncovered, stirring... - 41.6563
Sea Bass With Fresh Tomatoes
Place fish on one sheet of foil.
Top with tomatoes and green onions.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 minutes. - 26.1714
Whole Red Snapper, Salmon, Trout Or Sea Bass
Make an aluminum foil pan large enough to hold fish.
Brush surface of foil pan well with melted butter, margarine or oil.
Cut head and tail from fish, if desired.
Clean fish, dram and dry with paper towels.
Place fish on pan.
Combine lemon juice,... - 45.8679
Bass Barbecued In Corn Husks
1. Preheat the grill and place the rack 8 inches from the coals. Remove the husks from the corn, soak them for 5 minutes in cold water, and drain. Discard the silks.
2. Sprinkle the cavity of the bass with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper, then brush the... - 26.4464
Pepper Lemon Cured Striped Bass
1. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. With knife, cut 3 or 4 slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon peel, salt, and seasoned pepper. With hands,... - 27.4247
Grilled Stuffed Bluefish
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. Cut 3 or 4 crosswise slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
3. In 10-inch skillet over medium... - 34.4928
Company Fish & Vegetables
Wipe fish with damp cloth and arrange in a shallow pan.
Pour over lemon-herb dressing; cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day, turning once.
Thread potatoes and zucchini on separate skewers and brush generously with melted... - 33.4273
Grilled Fish Steaks With Mustard Sauce
Wipe fish steaks with a damp paper towel; brush both sides of steaks with oil.
Place fish steaks on a well-greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Cook, turning once with a wide metal spatula, until fish flakes when prodded in thickest... - 31.5391
Japanese Swimming Fish
Soak 8 bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel.
Thread 2 skewers lengthwise through each piece of fish, weaving skewers in and out of fish so fish looks slightly rippled space skewers 1 inch apart.
In a small... - 28.3363