- » Sea Bass
Sea Bass Recipes
Sea bass refer to a number of fish that go by the name sea bass. These include black sea bass, White sea bass, European sea bass or sea dace, potato bass and the Chilean bass which is actually the Patagonian ... More »
Sous Vide Chilean Sea Bass With Baby Bok Choi
1. Season the sea bass with salt on both sides.
2. In a Ziploc (meant for sous-vide cooking), place the sea bass and vacuum seal the packet as shown in the video.
3. Place the fish into the sous vide rack and cook for 60 minutes at 135... - 105.797
Oriental-style Steamed Sea Bass
For all fish lovers or those on a high-protein diet, this steamed bass recipe is meant for you. Chef Hendrik Cornelissen steams fresh Sea Bass and serves it Oriental style. The Steamed Sea Bass fillets, sizzle under a scattering of fresh garlic, ginger, green... - 94.1081
Sweet-sour Sea Bass
This Sweet Sour Bass is something that you'll crave for once you try it out with a bowl of rice ! Just enjoy these crispy brown fried toothfish with sweet and sour sauces poured over ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour seabass which is the best of the... - 49.4345
Sea Bass With Celeriac
Peel and grate celeriac.
(A food processor makes this task easy.) Combine with chicken stock, lemon juice, and onion.
Spoon into one large ovenproof casserole or four individual ones.
Top with four serving-sized pieces of sea bass... - 45.0674
Sweet Sour Sea Bass
Sweet-Sour Sea Bass is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Sweet-Sour Sea Bass recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.9946
Crispy Skin Sea Bass
1) Preheat the oven to 175° F.
2) On the bottom of the baking sheet, spread a layer of coarse salt. Place the tomatoes on top and sprinkle sugar over it.
3) Bake the tomatoes in the oven for about 2 hours.
4) Take the pit out of the olives and... - 44.1359
Tomato-orange Sea Bass
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook until soft but not browned.
Stir in tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), chili powder, salt, basil, and cumin.
Simmer tomato sauce, uncovered, stirring... - 43.9914
Sea Bass & Shrimp Provencale
Seed and coarsely chop 2 of the tomatoes.
Cut remaining tomato into 6 wedges; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until limp about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes and garlic; cook,... - 43.8768
Sea Bass Melbourne
1 Place the ingredients for the stock in a large saucepan and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 Tie up the fish to hold it in a figure 'S' shape and place it in a fish kettle.
Cover with the stock and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Cool the fish in the... - 43.4127
Sea Bass With Tomatoes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
2. Rinse the fish under water.
3. Pat the fish dry with paper towels.
4. With a sharp knife, score 3 shallow diagonal slashes across the fish on both sides.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Put several thyme... - 43.3674
Oven-roasted Sea Bass
This oven roasted sea bass recipe is a simple yet delicious recipe for preparing sea bass. Cooked with a mrinade of honey, lemon juice, garlic and paprika for a smokey flavor, the bass fillets are cooked in a skillet and can be served with a salad. - 40.8764
Sea Bass With Potatoes And Tomatoes
1. Into a casserole pour the oil and layer up the onion, potatoes and tomatoes.
2. Arrange the fish fillets on top.
3. Sprinkle the lemon juice, wine and capers (if using) and season to taste.
4. Cover casserole with a lid and braise the fish for 20... - 40.7342
Baked Whole Sea Bass Bearnaise
1. Clean and scale fish if needed. Cut off fins. Dry well.
2. Cut out a large piece of foil for each piece of fish which will enclose it completely.
3. Brush the foil with melted butter or oil, and lay the piece offish in the center.
4. Lift edges of foil,... - 40.4546
Herbed Sea Bass With Seedless Grapes
Herbed Sea Bass With Seedless Grapes has a wonderful taste. The white wine and grapes gives the Herbed Sea Bass With Seedless Grapes a prefect taste. - 37.9383
Sea Bass With Pine Kernels
1. Wash and dry the fish using kitchen paper. Pierce the eyeballs with a metal skewer. Using a sharp knife slash the fish four times crosswise at intervals on each side.
2. To toast the pine kernels spread them on a heatproof plate and microwave on HIGH,... - 37.6788
Whole Sea Bass Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Blanch the potatoes and beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
In a large, deep baking tray, mix together the oil and lemon juice, then put the fish in the tray, side by side.
Put the... - 35.4323
Sea Bass With Gremolata
1. First make the gremolata. Mix together the parsley, lemon zest and juice, olive oil and garlic in a bowl and put to one side.
2. Season the sea bass with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, and fry the... - 33.9486
Baked Sea Bass With Cumin And Tomatoes
Heat the oven to 325Â°F.
Combine the mustard, salt, garlic, and cumin seeds.
Place the bass into a foil-lined, greased baking pan and pour the mustard sauce over it.
Add the tomatoes, cover, and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the fish is done but not... - 32.3351
Poached Whole Bass
Place all ingredients except fish in a large flat pan; bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, lower into liquid, and simmer, covered, for 16 to 20 minutes. - 28.2789
Sea Bass With Popcorn Ponzu
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the vegetable oil. Add the corn, cover and shake over high heat until the kernels have popped. Add the the water, bonito flakes, chiles, rosemary, thyme and allspice and bring to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat, cover... - 27.9682
Sea Bass Recipes By Category