- » Scrambled Egg With Prawn
Scrambled Egg With Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scrambled egg with prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scrambled egg with prawn recipes.
Scrambled Eggs With Prawns
Remove black veins from prawns before chopping.
Beat eggs well in a bowl, add salt, soya sauce, sherry, cornflour, ginger, onions and prawns.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add egg mixture and stir well.
Fry till colour turns golden brown.
Serve hot with... - 34.7627
Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (shrimp)
This Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (Shrimp) recipe is so simple even your toddler can prepare it. Serve the Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (Shrimp) for breakfast, your family will love it. - 31.6111
Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp
Try this Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp recipe for tomorrows breakfast. I promise you, your family will love the flavor of the Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp! - 42.6784
Egg Fried Rice With Prawns And Peas
1. In a saucepan with 600ml water add the rice.
2. Let it boil, covering and letting it simmer for 10 minutes or till almost all the water has gone.
3. Rest it off the heat, covered, for 5 minutes more.
4. In a wok or large frying pan... - 46.1864
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
TheKhao Phad is a lovely meat dish that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Khao Phad at home and you will understand why! - 47.9282
Special Yangchow Fried Rice
1. To prepare the prawns, dry them and cut the meat into small dice about the same size as the peas.
2. With a pinch of the salt lightly beat the eggs and a few bits of the spring onions.
3. In a preheated wok, heat about half of the oil... - 45.6049
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently stir-fry until 1 the garlic turns golden.
Add the pork and stir-fry on high heat until cooked.
Add the prawns, dried shrimp and pickled radish and continue to stir fry.
Stir in the beancurd and reduce heat.
Add the lemon juice,... - 44.0212
1. In a wok or frying pan, heat oil.
2. Stir fry spring onions and mushrooms for 30 seconds.
3. Add eggs and scramble lightly over a low heat.
4. Keep scrambled eggs in a warmed plate and set aside.
5. In the same wok, add rest of the ingredients and... - 43.7415
Chinese Fried Rice
1. Prepare fried rice and cook till three-fourths done.
2. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash well, smear turmeric and salt and -fry. (If pork is used boil with peppercorns and salt and cut into cubes.)
3. Shred vegetables. Heat oil. Add vegetables.... - 37.7745
Stir-fried Tuna Rice
Love street food? Try Stir-fried tuna rice. This popular Malaysian street food can be made within minutes and tastes awesome. This meal is healthy because of tuna which is a low fat food. You can serve it garnished with slices of red chillies, cucumbers and... - 118.556
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Gram Flour Part Two
1. Cook the two chopped onions in a wide mouthed vessel, along with one cup oil. When the onion becomes soft add the ground masala and fry it well. Then add one cup gram flour and chilli powder and stir well. If necessary add a little extra oil. When the... - 32.366