- » Scrambled Egg Shrimp
Scrambled Egg Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scrambled egg shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scrambled egg shrimp recipes.
Shrimp Scrambled Eggs
1. Blend all ingredients in a 2-quart glass casserole and beat to blend well.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 6 1/2 to 8 minutes, or until nearly set, stirring every minute. Stir at the end of cooking time, then let stand 2 to 3... - 24.8502
Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp
Try this Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp recipe for tomorrows breakfast. I promise you, your family will love the flavor of the Scrambled Eggs With Shrimp! - 42.6784
Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (shrimp)
This Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (Shrimp) recipe is so simple even your toddler can prepare it. Serve the Scrambled Eggs With Prawns (Shrimp) for breakfast, your family will love it. - 31.6111
Scrambled Eggs With Dried Shrimps
Scrambled Eggs With Dried Shrimps is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Scrambled Eggs With Dried Shrimps will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 38.9769
Scrambled Eggs With Prawns
Remove black veins from prawns before chopping.
Beat eggs well in a bowl, add salt, soya sauce, sherry, cornflour, ginger, onions and prawns.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add egg mixture and stir well.
Fry till colour turns golden brown.
Serve hot with... - 34.7627
Shrimp And Egg Scramble
Rinse shrimp with cold water; set aside.
Cook bacon until crisp; remove from skillet and reserve drippings.
Sauté green pepper and onion in reserved drippings until tender.
Add seasonings and shrimp; heat.
Combine eggs, half-and-half, Worce - 33.3565
Shrimp Egg Scramble
Beat milk and egg[s] with fork in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Beat in wine, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper.
Microwave uncovered on medium-high (385 watts) 30 sec; stir.
Microwave uncovered until hot, 30 to 60 sec longer [30 sec to 1 1/2 min... - 41.8777
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 38.9322
Creamy Scrambled Eggs For Breakfast
In a small pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
Remove from heat and blend in sour cream.
Return to heat and cook until bubbly and smooth; set aside.
Beat together eggs, salt, and pepper.
In a wide... - 38.5169
Seafood Scrambled Eggs
1 Combine eggs, soup and seasonings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; beat well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir; recover, and continue cooking for about 5 to 7 minutes on 7 (MED.HIGH), or... - 28.9996
Egg And Shrimp Danish
Spread bread with fish paste.
Add a small ruffle of lettuce, then pile with scrambled eggs.
Top with tiny hot shrimp and dabs of red caviar.
Add a juicy lemon wedge to each. - 23.802
Shrimp And Egg Sandwiches
1. Hard boil two eggs; cool, shell and cut into wedges
2. If using frozen shrimp, allow to thaw
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions for five minutes; push them to one side
4. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes; remove from... - 42.4948
Chinese Scrambled Seafood
1) Chop the scallops and shrimps.
2) Take a pan and cook them in it.
3) Take a bowl and beat the cream along with the eggs and seasoning.
4) Take a blazer pan.
5) Heat the butter in it.
6) Add egg mixture to it and scramble until it starts to set.
7)... - 44.9373
Shrimp Fried Rice Cantonese Style
Defrost the shrimps, rinse with cold water, and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Mix the shrimps with wine, salt, and tapioca starch.
Beat the eggs with 1/4 tsp salt.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok over high heat.
Stir in the marinated shrimps and... - 46.1492
Shrimp Fried Rice
1 In a 12 inch nonstickskillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the vegetable oil over moderate heat.
Add the green onions and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the onions to a bowl and set aside.
2 Add the chili pepper, garlic,... - 44.8693
Fried Rice With Shrimps And Vegetables
This fried rice with shrimps and vegetables is an easy way to take care of your Asian food's craving. Take a look for the cooking tips and get started, the ingredients can vary as per your choice, so make it A' la you. You will love it for its simple and... - 126.553
Chinese Shrimp And Rice
Sauté onion, shrimp, and rice in oil in medium skillet until onion is cooked, but not browned; remove from heat.
Scramble eggs and cut into small strips; add eggs to sautéed mixture.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Bring bouillon, mushrooms, pea - 30.7693
Shrimp Fried Rice With Basil
Here is a simple variation in the regular Chinese style fried rice. The chef here has prepared a simple shrimp fried rice with basil, that is definitely a twist in the taste. Definitely something unique simple to prepare after a busy day at work! - 99.0421
Chicken Lomi With Shrimp And Oyster Sauce
Looking for some delicious and healthy recipe for the whole family, then look not further, the chef here showcases simple ideas to make a succulent lomi with chicken, shrimp and oyster sauce. She also gives an option to use Fettuccine instead of lomi. It is... - 86.7844
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok. Add the eggs and scramble lightly with a wooden spoon over high heat. Transfer the eggs to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, add the chiles,... - 30.7697
1. Shrimp: Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Straighten shrimp by inserting a toothpick through the length of shrimp from tail end. Place in a saucepan, sprinkle with salt, and barely cover with water. Boil until... - 28.4717
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Curried Singapore Rice Noodles With Shrimps
In this video Chef Russel shows how to prepare Singapore style noodles that have a mix of flavors and ingredients from neighboring countries. It’s a great dish for days when you don’t want to waste a lot of time in the kitchen and are looking for a quick... - 113.682
How To Make Pad Thai Noodles With Shrimp
Moon Cho shows you how to make Pad Thai noodles with shrimp, fresh bean sprouts, and crunchy peanuts in a savory Pad Thai sauce without going to an Asian market. All the ingredients can be found in your local supermarket so now you can make your own Pad Thai... - 0
Roast Pork Egg Foo Yung
Stir fried vegetables with little pieces of roast pork are cooked inside an egg omelet with gravy served over top. Most Chinese take out serve this with onion, Mung bean sprouts and bits of roast pork. I add match stick pieces of sweet bell pepper and... - 34.7515
TheKhao Phad is a lovely meat dish that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Khao Phad at home and you will understand why! - 47.9282
Beat the eggs, dashi, sugar, soy sauce, sake or sherry and monosodium glutamate to taste together until they are thoroughly blended.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the shrimps, peas and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 to 4... - 34.8615
Looking for a healthy and light meal option? Then take a look at this corn soup recipe. The chef here provides very clear directives to make a scrumptious corn soup combined with shrimps and eggs. Very simple to make and would taste like what you get in... - 83.5308
Pesto can be used in a various ways – over scrambled eggs or even with potatoes, shrimp or steak. - 36.1096
Yangchow Fried Rice
Cut off skin and fat of Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham in water for about 15 minutes.
Dice ham when cool.
Defrost shrimp and then rinse with cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate in wine, tapioca starch, and salt for at least 15... - 43.0575
Rice: Cook rice as directed; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp.
Remove and drain; reserve grease in bowl.
Using a small amount of grease, brown onions until tender.
Remove and drain.
Using small amount of grease, stir fry... - 46.7839
Hemorage's Brunch Fried Rice
1. Scramble 2 eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Dice the hot dog, bacon ,shrimp and jalapeños.
3. Coat the bottom of medium sized frying pan with olive oil.
4. Add the bacon, hot dog and shrimp then cook over medium heat until the bacon is crispy.... - 0
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently stir-fry until 1 the garlic turns golden.
Add the pork and stir-fry on high heat until cooked.
Add the prawns, dried shrimp and pickled radish and continue to stir fry.
Stir in the beancurd and reduce heat.
Add the lemon juice,... - 44.0212
1) Finely chop the onion and green pepper. Also chop the ham or shrimp.
2) In a skillet, add 1 tbsp. oil and sauté the onion until golden.
3) Transfer from pan and add green pepper.
4) Add little oil and sauté the green pepper until... - 43.1547
Chinese House Fried Rice
If you are looking for something that can be served with the egg flower soup or egg drop soup, here is a quick and inexpensive recipe for Chinese House Fried Rice. These rice go well with the soup and are often served together at Chinese joints. Now you can... - 119.664
Chinese Fried Rice
1. Saute onions, green peppers, and celery until tender.
2. Saute rice in chicken bouillon until hot and golden.
3. Add onion mixture and ham or shrimp. When these ingredients are well mixed, hollow a center in the rice. Pour 4 egg whites into the hollow and... - 33.509
Thai Fried Rice
1. Take a large skillet and heat oil in it and sauté garlic and onions until onions turn soft and transparent.
2. Add pork and stir fry for a few minutes until its color gets changed.
3. Add shrimp and fry until it gets pink.
4. Force the... - 48.9382
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 124.346
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
Quick Spicy Thai Fried Rice
Quick spicy Thai fried rice is an all in one dish that not only looks fabulous but has the capacity to bowl over even the most critical food critic. Watch this video and try it yourself. Even the aroma of the rice is enough to make a kill. - 125.602
To prepare and assemble
1. Cut off tough portions of asparagus stalks and discard. Parboil asparagus in lightly salted water.
2. Score chicken lengthwise down the middle, penetrating about halfway through breast. Turn knife to the left and score at least once... - 43.1482
Spicy Fried Rice
This is one of my favorites among fried rice dishes (spicy). And yes! Pork, beef, chicken or Shrimps can be added in...Enjoy! - 113.757
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Pad Thai is the Most Famous Noodle Dish in Thailand - 43.5454
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 107.843
Scrambled Egg Shrimp Recipes By Category
Scrambled Egg Shrimp Dish: