- » Scrambled Egg Cup
Scrambled Egg Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scrambled egg cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scrambled egg cup recipes.
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.3323
Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Trim crusts from bread slices. Brush both sides with melted butter.
3. Press a slice into each of 4 (6-oz) custard cups. Place on cookie sheet; bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until bread is toasted.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl, with... - 36.5126
Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups
Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups has an awe-inspiring taste. The eggs and salami gives the Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups a thrilling taste. Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 31.9927
You May Also Like!
Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
Fun for a Sunday brunch or festive weeknight dinner, these scrambled eggs in toast cups are super easy to make and are simply scrumptious! - 0
Scrambled Eggs In Bologna Cups
1. Place each bologna slice in 6-ounce custard cup or coffee mug. Arrange cups in circle on dinner plate. Beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper in 4-cup measure. Mix in mushrooms and green pepper. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) until hot, 1 to 2... - 25.685
Scrambled Eggs With Chicken And Sun Dried Tomatoes
In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, basil and pepper to taste.
Stir in chicken, tomatoes and onion.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; pour in egg mixture.
Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on bottom and around... - 39.3819
Scrambled Eggs On Muffins
Slightly beat eggs; stir in mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, and pimiento.
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan, add egg mixture, and cook over low heat until eggs are just set, stirring occasionally.
While eggs are cooking, toast split English muffins.
Spoon... - 28.7445
Scrambled Eggs With Tomatoes
– In a bowl, beat eggs with chili sauce and tomato paste.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook eggs over medium heat. Stir from time to time. Halfway through cooking process, add tomatoes. Season with salt, pepper and basil. - 24.7922
South-of-the-border Scrambled Eggs
Lightly beat eggs with milk; add tortilla chips.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large skillet, saute ham, onion and green pepper in butter.
Add egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
Remove from the heat; gently stir... - 31.4333
Vegetable Scrambled Eggs
In a small bowl, beat eggs.
Add green pepper, milk, onions, salt and pepper.
Pour into a lightly greased skillet.
Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set.
Add the tomato; cook and stir until heated through. - 26.7741
Scrambled Eggs On Waffles
– Toast waffles and set aside. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add cheese, sweet red pepper, and onion. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
In a skillet, melt butter and cook eggs, stirring constantly. Spoon scrambled eggs onto waffles. - 22.562
Scrambled Eggs And Oysters
Beat eggs lightly and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in sour cream.
If oysters are large, cut into bite sized pieces, then stir into the eggs.
Melt butter in a medium sized frying pan; pour in egg mixture and cook slowly, stirring occasionally,... - 27.977
Scrambled Eggs With Spinach
– In a skillet, heat oil and fry bacon.
– Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl.
– When bacon is almost crisp, remove excess fat from skillet. Melt butter and pour eggs into skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring from time to time.
– Halfway... - 28.4937