- » Scrambled Egg Cup
Scrambled Egg Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scrambled egg cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scrambled egg cup recipes.
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.3323
Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Trim crusts from bread slices. Brush both sides with melted butter.
3. Press a slice into each of 4 (6-oz) custard cups. Place on cookie sheet; bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until bread is toasted.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl, with... - 36.5126
Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups
Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups has an awe-inspiring taste. The eggs and salami gives the Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups a thrilling taste. Scrambled Eggs In Salami Cups is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 31.9927
You May Also Like!
Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
Fun for a Sunday brunch or festive weeknight dinner, these scrambled eggs in toast cups are super easy to make and are simply scrumptious! - 0
Scrambled Eggs In Bologna Cups
1. Place each bologna slice in 6-ounce custard cup or coffee mug. Arrange cups in circle on dinner plate. Beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper in 4-cup measure. Mix in mushrooms and green pepper. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) until hot, 1 to 2... - 25.685
Family Scrambled Eggs
Family Scrambled Eggs are my families favorite breakfast. Not only is it light on the stomach but it has also got such a delightful flavor and texture! Just try this Family Scrambled Eggs at home! - 27.6214
Scrambled Eggs With Chicken And Sun Dried Tomatoes
In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, basil and pepper to taste.
Stir in chicken, tomatoes and onion.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; pour in egg mixture.
Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on bottom and around... - 39.3819
Scrambled Eggs On Muffins
Slightly beat eggs; stir in mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, and pimiento.
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan, add egg mixture, and cook over low heat until eggs are just set, stirring occasionally.
While eggs are cooking, toast split English muffins.
Spoon... - 28.7445
Scrambled Eggs With Tomatoes
– In a bowl, beat eggs with chili sauce and tomato paste.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook eggs over medium heat. Stir from time to time. Halfway through cooking process, add tomatoes. Season with salt, pepper and basil. - 24.7922
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.4493
South-of-the-border Scrambled Eggs
Lightly beat eggs with milk; add tortilla chips.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large skillet, saute ham, onion and green pepper in butter.
Add egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
Remove from the heat; gently stir... - 31.4333
Vegetable Scrambled Eggs
In a small bowl, beat eggs.
Add green pepper, milk, onions, salt and pepper.
Pour into a lightly greased skillet.
Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set.
Add the tomato; cook and stir until heated through. - 26.7741
Scrambled Eggs On Waffles
– Toast waffles and set aside. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add cheese, sweet red pepper, and onion. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
In a skillet, melt butter and cook eggs, stirring constantly. Spoon scrambled eggs onto waffles. - 22.562