- » Scrambled Egg Bread
Scrambled Egg Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scrambled egg bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scrambled egg bread recipes.
Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread
Unroll each tube of crescent dough (do not separate rectangles).
Place side by side on a greased baking sheet with long sides touching; seal seams and perforations.
Arrange ham lengthwise down center third of rectangle.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and... - 46.86
Scrambled Egg Tostadas
Saute onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup sour cream, cheese, 2 tablespoons taco sauce, garlic salt, and cumin, mixing well, pour over onion in skillet.
Cook egg mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until eggs are firm... - 36.0751
You May Also Like!
Flat Bread With Chives And Scrambled Eggs
Beat the eggs, salt, milk, paprika and pepper with a wire whisk.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a pan.
Add the egg-and-milk mixture and allow to thicken over low heat.
Wash and pat the chives dry and chop.
Sprinkle over the still-moist eggs.
Slide eggs... - 38.1221
Bread And Eggs Scramble
A classic snack that is quick and tasty. It is a close cousin of the French toast but more kid friendly. Served with a drizzle of syrup the sweet and the savory mingles together to take the little palates by storm and never goes wrong. - 88.8703
Scrambled Eggs With Toast
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the peppers, mushrooms and celery in the oil for 5 minutes, or until tender.
In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, chives, marjoram and sage.
Pour into the pan and scramble, stirring... - 40.8504
Make-ahead Scrambled Eggs
Combine bread cubes and milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving the excess milk.
Place bread in a greased 8-in.square baking dish; set aside.
Combine eggs and reserved milk; add salt and pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet; add egg... - 36.9558
Scrambled Eggs With Oysters
Whisk the eggs very lightly with the tabasco (avoid over beating).
Put the butter and anchovy paste into a small skillet and, when hot pour in the eggs.
Stir until just beginning to set, then add the oysters, drained and chopped.
Season with salt and black... - 29.4558
Simple Scrambled Egg
1. In a large cup or small bowl, put together egg and milk; beat lightly and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush with oil and heat; add the beaten egg mixture, cook over low heat with constant stirring until egg is... - 34.1031
Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Toast bread and spread with butter, catsup or mustard, if desired.
Top with cool scrambled eggs and cover with other slice of toast.
Place on paper napkin and cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until egg steams when bread is lifted.
Let stand 1 minute. - 26.8962
Perfect Scrambled Eggs
1. In a bowl, break the eggs. Beat it with a fork for 30 seconds.
2. Add milk or cream and salt and pepper.
3. In a heavy skillet, add butter or margarine and heat it over medium flame.
4. Once the butter or margarine melts add egg mixture and reduce... - 33.5527
Double-boiler Scrambled Eggs
1) In top of double boiler, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
2) Using rotary beater, beat until well blended.
3) Over gently boiling water, cook egg, stirring occasionally for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are of desired doneness.
4)... - 31.4571
Scrambled Eggs With Eggplant
1.Heat butter and cook eggplants in it by sauteeing.
2.Once soft, put garlic and cook for some more time.
3.Add a sprinkling of dill and a pinch of both mace and pepper.
4.Whisk eggs lightly and put salt as per taste.
5.Top the eggplants with the egg... - 38.7209