- » Scrambled Cabbage
Scrambled Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scrambled cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scrambled cabbage recipes.
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Add the cabbage, celery, onion, green pepper strips, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Cover the skillet, end cook the vegetables about 5 min., or until all of them are tender, stirring once or twice during the cooking.
Serve at... - 25.4384
In 8-inch skillet combine 1/2 cup water; 2 vegetable bouillon cubes, crushed; and 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed (optional).
Shred 1/2 small head cabbage (3 cups) and 3 medium carrots (1 cup).
Thinly slice 1 medium onion (1/2 cup).
Add vegetables... - 24.5306
Fried Rice With Scrambled Eggs
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, carrots, cabbage, water chestnuts, and soy sauce; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick... - 33.3963
Stuffed Cabbage In A Pastry Case
Carefully detach the leaves from the cabbage, cutting away the coarse ends of the stalks.
Blanch the leaves, five at a time, in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
Reserve 250 ml/8 fl oz of the cabbage... - 47.5894
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts
For these tarts, cabbage and apples are cooked with honey, then topped with pie crust and baked. Then Rachel finishes them off with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. - 127.54
Japanese Noodle Soup
Are you rushed to make a quick meal? Not just any meal but a meal that is nutritious and wholesome! Then this recipe should do the trick! Watch the video for more! - 61.0818
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Separate leaves from cabbage and boil in salted water for a short time. Remove when half done. Drain.
2. Set aside the large leaves and chop the remaining cabbage.
3. Chop mushrooms and spring onions with tender leaves.
4. Prepare scrambled eggs with eggs... - 44.286
Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
* Cook rice in rice cooker with 1cup rice:1 1/2 cup water along with salt.
* Make scrambled egg with a tsp oil and a pinch of salt and a pinch of soy sauce.
* Cut the vegetables as shown in the picture.
* In a big pan pour oil, put the vegetables- carrot,... - 42.8946
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.9287
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.3711
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.1993
Chicken Fried Rice With Mushrooms
1. Mix the parboiled rice 1 tbsp Soya sauce and 1 tbsp oil.
2. Keep aside.
3. Saute all the vegetables in 2 tbsp oil.
4. In the remaining oil, fry rice for 3 minutes.
5. Add all the sauted vegetables, aji-no-moto, salt and pepper.
6. Scramble the egg... - 38.674
Chinese Fried Rice
1. Prepare fried rice and cook till three-fourths done.
2. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash well, smear turmeric and salt and -fry. (If pork is used boil with peppercorns and salt and cut into cubes.)
3. Shred vegetables. Heat oil. Add vegetables.... - 36.9003
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 48.1002
Are you looking for some great ingredient suggestions that you can add to your sandwich? Watch this video now, Chef shares some of his favorite ingredients for sandwich. - 45.2676
Chicken Lomi With Shrimp And Oyster Sauce
Looking for some delicious and healthy recipe for the whole family, then look not further, the chef here showcases simple ideas to make a succulent lomi with chicken, shrimp and oyster sauce. She also gives an option to use Fettuccine instead of lomi. It is... - 88.4176
Egg Vegetable Noodles
* In a big pan take 8-10 cups of water put the noodles little salt and 1 spoon oil and boil till noodles is cooked like around 8 mins, drain off the water.
* In the same pan pour oil, onion fry till light brown then add the vegetablee and fry in medium flame... - 39.439
Burmese Noodle Mix
Place cooked noodles on a flat dish; spoon 2 tablespoons of oil over them and toss.
In a wok or large frypan, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and cook the onions and garlic over medium heat until soft.
Add the chicken thighs, livers, and gizzards,... - 42.468
Fried Egg Salad
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the oil, diced onions, bell peppers, celery, and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix.
Stir and... - 44.3835